It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well hello there! Wherever there is!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have had a strong interest in many of the subjects covered on ATS, from a very early age (probably since I was 6 or 7). ATS, first piqued my interest about 3 years ago and since then, I have dropped in most days to see what is going on in the world and I have been made aware of some issues, which I would never of had any idea of otherwise.

It is clear to me, that all that we see, is not all that there is, be it in the natural or the, for want of a better word, the supernatural. ATS has helped me to open my eyes to what I believe is a much bigger picture than most people are aware of, or for that matter want to be aware of.

I am quite empirical by nature and like to weigh the evidence presented, before coming to a conclusion. Having said this, I am very open minded about new information and I am quite willing to accept the principle of Occam's Razor, although in reality, the truth is often quite mundane.

After so long at the fringes, I look forward to joining in the conversation.

Best regards to all.

The Fifth Cat

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome to Madville......Enjoy.............

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
HI!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Live long & prosper buddy but this is a seriously good forum.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome!

Life is too short to be serious ^^

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thefifthcat

Welcome Cat! I already like you, for one reason, the grammar nazi in me has noticed you spelt piqued correctly, i so often see people spelling it Peeked, and it drives me crazy.
Oh God, I have no life......

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Welcome!

top topics

join