It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Imagine the following:

You and your weird scientist cohort have been working on plasmoids that behave like organic lifeforms for the past 15 years (or more). Let's say you found a way to sustain them without applying a direct current, and that you'd been able to drive their organization to a high degree of complexity.

They'd begun to give signs of intelligence. Wouldn't you be interested in communicating with them?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Neat scenario. And from the mass of reports of seemingly intelligent "ball lightening," well within a realm of possibility (with even some actual science noting strange order in plasma). Plasma itself is so otherworldly... if one hadn't been exposed to reams of it in popular science it would seem imaginary.

An odd state of matter... at least in our everyday world. But if souls, or whatever one wants to call intelligence without standard matter, exist... what better candidate for their construct than plasma? Well, I guess dark matter and dark energy are candidates, too, or a basic component of the universe that can't be observed because one can't step away from it... but that's a tad more meta-physical than we were at.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Some plasma scientists posit that dark matter behaves like a plasma.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Not sure if these have come up in the thread but worth a gander . . .

An interesting list of some Darpa projects here: Darpa Project List

Can't remember if this was posted already? “Toward Narrative Disruptors and Inductors: Mapping the Narrative Comprehension Network and its Persuasive Effects”, DARPA

Just out of interest, has anyone been having more intense dreams or nightmares lately?

ox

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

oxford

Can't remember if this was posted already? “Toward Narrative Disruptors and Inductors: Mapping the Narrative Comprehension Network and its Persuasive Effects”, DARPA

From XXXXXX, 09/13/13:

I missed that on the vampire thread. I think we have here the connection, or at least a way to make a connection to the 'narrative-disruptors'. Holy crap. If it is all shoved in to the same context it makes more sense than most stuff. ?

I reply:

Well, yes. If you'd like to put a nasty slant on the UFO phenom, you'd engineer one of those Spheres from The Prisoner, and then get abusive/employ scopolamine on your abductee. You'd only have to pull it off a few times, in relatively isolated spots. And then it would spread. Soon, you'd have accounts of malicious activity on the part of UFOs happening with a far greater frequency, thus cementing your narrative disruption.

And I hope you'll forgive me, but I, for one, will be keeping my dreams mostly to myself.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Imagine the following:

You and your weird scientist cohort have been working on plasmoids that behave like organic lifeforms for the past 15 years (or more). Let's say you found a way to sustain them without applying a direct current, and that you'd been able to drive their organization to a high degree of complexity.

They'd begun to give signs of intelligence. Wouldn't you be interested in communicating with them?

I almost started singing "Puttin on the Ritz..." But life is still unpredictable and can do unpredictable things like dancing...
Please for safety sake don't humiliate him!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

This is FFF (Freakin' Frustrating and Fascinating). It's as if, after years of disappointing near misses to any solid factoids from UFO land, some aspect of it makes some real sense... but the tantalizing bits are bits only, like an iceberg or a pyramid pinnacle with the great meaty mass still hidden below. These legit online bibliographies and snippets of conversations (that make me feel like a 5 yr-old overhearing adults discuss divorce law or compound interest) are ... well, frustrating!

I'd love to have a layman's grasp of even the theory behind how a plasma sphere could act as a sensing device... I get how, in theory, one could be moved around by directed EM waves... but after that I'm very lost and fear I'll end up in pseudo-science land again... instead of cutting-edge-super-science land where I had intended to spend a relaxing yet busy vacation.

Sigh, playing hide and seek with information just reinforces how instant gratification might not be such a bad thing.

Edit: Anyone have a loose lipped DARPA scientist friend who is chomping at the bit to brag about a whole sphere (punny) of hidden science that plays a part in the shadow government's interactions with alien intelligence? Anyone?
edit on 9/13/2013 by Baddogma because: added musing and whining

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Funny, I hadn't really thought about it until you asked, but I have had a couple frightening dreams recently - can't remember what about, and I don't normally have nightmares...

In fact, what I do remember is waking up from one of them thinking something like, "That's weird I haven't had nightmares in years", and

holy ---- I just this second remembered that one was a scary alien abduction dream!!

Okay, that's kind of freaky...?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So anyway i sorted a Necronomicon overview thread out.

In my opinion the activities of FL are within this tradition as outlined in the OP, but rather than a somewhat chaotic assortment of Babylonian texts, chaos magick sigils and utterances, this is a Techno-Necro project to open the portals and communicate with the Ancient and Evil Ones, the end result probably not greatly differing from the experiences of your average fringe Necronomicon dabbler in that the end result will be Demons, and lots of them.

I asked the Borg Queen what she thought of all this but she just rolled her eyes...

reply to post by oxford

Well yes the videos work in that when i first started researching this and watching them i noticed i began to have disturbing and bloodily violent dreams, involving extremes of social isolation and disorientation, there were also train journeys down long dark tunnels were the engine driver was of a technological nature, but there was also a Dark Queen that would board the train and intend stopping it.

But i learnt a lot from them and sort of used them as exercise videos, but certainly i've heard others have felt themselves under psychic attack of sorts.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
Well yes the videos work in that when i first started researching this and watching them i noticed i began to have disturbing and bloodily violent dreams, involving extremes of social isolation and disorientation, there were also train journeys down long dark tunnels were the engine driver was of a technological nature, but there was also a Dark Queen that would board the train and intend stopping it.

Golly Kantzveldt, you can't go saying that and expect me not to make a Freudian reference...I will though resist a full analysis...or keep it to myself at any rate.

I look forward to reading the thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Well that was only the begining, this led on to my becoming the Dark Queen as it were and finding myself in behavioural experimentation clinics in Barcelona, were i had no sense of time and all my cognitive functions barely were, everything was seen as a dark and murky blur and i was a passive observer, seemingly outside of time and physical actuality, this led on to venturing within the Dead Moon Circus and observing their activities, were i wasn't exactly welcomed...i'm not sure Freudian explanation would suffice.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

A Freudian explanation is never fully sufficient, not ever, but trains and tunnels, even if the train, in this case, is battery powered...kind of screams out at ya.

My sense of humour, banal I know, but no offence meant.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well that was only the begining, this led on to my becoming the Dark Queen as it were and finding myself in behavioural experimentation clinics in Barcelona, were i had no sense of time and all my cognitive functions barely were, everything was seen as a dark and murky blur and i was a passive observer, seemingly outside of time and physical actuality, this led on to venturing within the Dead Moon Circus and observing their activities, were i wasn't exactly welcomed...i'm not sure Freudian explanation would suffice
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Wow. Intense. I had a gut feeling I would not do well watching the early violent/horror videos and left it at that, and I'm glad I did. I don't like feeling like I'm being programmed to go through something, and I was afraid the videos were designed to do that - to have an extra effect on the psyche above the usual.

If I watch anything of theirs at all, I tend to turn the sound way down or off, and stop the video frequently to hopefully break any unwanted effects. Don't know if that helps, lol, as I felt a weird altered consciousness kind of thing happen even doing that with the latest "romping robots" virtual reality video. Given the "entrainment" aspect of certain frequencies, it makes sense that could possibly be embedded in the sound/images.

Then again, that might just be me.

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Imagine the following:

Consider the Spheromak...

The magnetic fields which confine the spheromak plasma are generated by currents flowing in the plasma itself, rather than by external magnet systems such as used by the tokamak. The currents in the plasma are generated by internal dynamo activity, caused by turbulence in the plasma. This internal dynamo is somewhat analogous to the geophysical dynamo in the Earth's core that generates this planet's magnetic field from convective fluid motion, and to magnetic fields in space and in the sun generated by flowing plasma.

www.mfescience.org...

Perhaps all part and parcel of understanding how the Earth's Biosphere communicates with the Solar system and the wider Universe, and vice versa.

You raised Biosemiotics earlier in the thread, a fascinating discipline, on the micro and the macro

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
The Giselians are back...

"A good sensory environment is not one that assaults all the senses, but one that creates an engaging conversation within them. And this is precisely what we failed to do in Colares."
(Giselian #2217)

"we do create environments that substantially alter the neurological structure of the brains of individuals."
(Giselian #2214)

"In successful theme parks that rely on the suspension of disbelief, maximum corelation between what we see, hear, touch, and smell is attempted, to make fantasy come to life and become memorable."

So i guess Colares had a visit from the Dead Moon Circus.

Colares Incident FL

Colares Incident ATS

"In August 1977 an area of Brazil allegedly became the victims of widespread UFO wave that occurred sporadically for three months. At the movie theaters, Close Encounters of the Third Kind was highlighting how encounters with aliens could be an innocent and magical event. Down in Colares, they were having a completely different experience. In Colares, they were at the mercy of marauding UFOs whose behavior looked more like a raiding party than any ‘peace and love’ exercise. By the end of the Colares flap, over 35 people had been hospitalized, two men had died and many inhabitants had simply left…"

Lessons from Giselian Prisoners FL

Previously discussed pg 76

This is very odd, because there don't seem to be any abduction accounts associated with the Colares 'stuff'. So, why does the first "Giselian" post reference a "prisoner"? Unless the "Colares" in the second post is referring to some other, unconnected 'event'...

Then too, the second Giselian/Colares FL post seems to be referring to creating realistic, sensory experiences in artificial environments...
...while the Colares UFO incident is reported as several months of physically verifiable (at the time) UFO sightings and encounters (primary experience being narrow streams of light beaming down, burning people, leaving puncture marks, and somehow removing enough blood from people to make them anemic).

(Actually, this case is intriguing as the doctor who treated all these people went on record as to the nature of the injuries as well as seeing the lights personally and being told by the military to tell all the victim/witnesses that they were hallucinating!!)

On the other hand the Colares UFO's were seen to be coming from and returning to the ocean, and the FL website has a post entitled:

"Interspecies Underwater Communications: Obfuscating USO signals with Biosignals", which 'does' seem to indicate a connection...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Colares flap was strange (as far as stranger than all UFO flaps) in that they were so hostile, predictable as to when they would appear and left physical evidence everywhere in burns on people and landscape and that the military presence was able to film them for hours with impunity (before the Americans came and spoiled everything).

It had a different "feel" to it than the average UFO visitation. The craft looked unique and the intelligence behind it was, at best, indifferent. Plus the guy who had been "beamed" by one and then disintegrated, with chunks of skin literally sloughing off him until his skeleton was exposed in mere hours conjures quite the mental picture.

There's also the mutilated bodies that were found.

The Bob Pratt book is worth checking out, but all-in-all, that Brazil incident just stands far out from normal hover and run UFO sightings (or even the take and probe variety). Edit: And for the people who attach UFO's to demons, this visitation would be the one that most supports their case, at least as far as clustered incidents go.

As far as dreams, I've watched many of the FL videos and though I can't remember stranger than usual dreams, my dreams are usually pretty... interesting. So interesting I went through a period of insomnia because I was trying to avoid them. But, in case they're reading and feel let down, I have taken more than my share of the usual and experimental hallucinogens, so I'm not a good test subject in that regard and am used to mental extremes.
edit on 9/13/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

:O

Yeah, the macro is where I've been trying to mine for gold.

Privately.

Exoteric, for sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, this is my exoteric, for sure, hereabouts: CC Adcock, Black Snake Bite, telling you cause I'm not having much luck posting my YouTube video songs, so if it doesn't work and you wanna listen to pure Louisiana, on this Friday the 13th, celebrating exoterica....or your exoskeletal skin....hmmmm.

Tetra

Shedding, shedding, ahhh not working. don't have priveleges, here. Would someone post this for me?
edit on 13-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2013 by tetra50 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Narrative-disruptors becoming memetic cover stories.

Which begs the question, what are they covering?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Yes I am the same, only had a few nightmares in my life, but for the last few weeks, I've had them every night. It was a re-occuring one that started to really stand out because of the symbolism in it and also a person in the dream would question me regarding a specific thing.

Reminds me of the film Inception which is about dream hackers.

Mind rapers deserve a pair of lead boots imho.

Could be relevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join