It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
reply to post by The GUT

FL are looking into these plasma balls. FL has subscribed to a semko71 on you tube. He has a clip how to make one. Or it could be all the alein sightings on that channel.

Actually, I think they've already succeeded...There's a post over there titled, "MIL-ORBS Project AKrij Swordfish", and several other posts on the same subject matter, one of which has a photo of an orb and says (literally):

"The deployment of the system over Mexico City proved how efficient those remote sensing probes are; that our orbs can be seen both with the naked eye and leave a radar signature, means the system is now mature."

I pm'd this info to Gut about 2:30 this morning...

Boy, I hope I haven't set myself up for a 'visit' from black-ops...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I didn't say 'Now dear', I said 'Now', quite a different emphasis and implication, I was not in any shape or form scolding you, I was merely pointing out that the discussion here is varied due to the various interests of the members participating and that communication was breaking down due to it being assumed that I was being critical of a wider situation than the specific point I was raising and replying to. I have expressed a willingness to further expand my responses to incorporate your interest in the subject, and to rectify any misunderstanding that I may have inadvertently caused.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The blue dress or the red dress or maybe both...hmmm can't decide.

Well, sorry to break the interesting "p-balls" direction the thread is turning to, as it is very interesting, but as to the video and Kandtz's question above, which is reminiscent of the Matrixy/gnostic red pill/blue pill dilemma, I'd go for the 3rd option...

that being no dress at all.

And that works as a waggish, male libido driven remark AND as an allusion to the emperess's new wardrobe as well as opting out of false binary choices... and that's besides the blue/red symbolism previously alluded to.

Carry on.

edit: And who's sorry isn't nearly as fascinating as plasma balls, people's balls, Giger balls or balls-to-the-wall revolutionary communique's.

And re: the plasma ball youtube channel, I couldn't help noticing the person (semko71) believed that McPherson abduction film was legit, and though that doesn't relate to anything else but his gullibility, it isn't a good sign. And his 'plasma globe' is not the sort of plasma ball being discussed, just a cool stoner accessory.

And the military orb posts are still veeeery interesting indeed... seriously, wtf? I can't find any related info explaining it... has anyone else? Doesn't compute!

edit on 9/12/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

yes, but it didn't say FL group did it. Or did it?
I thought that was back in 1990 over mexico.(might be wrong)
To me it looked as if they had found this information and where looking into it. But I may be completely wrong, so sorry in advance, maybe

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If FL isn't already, they are going to proberly be working for/with this bunch.

www.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Posted by Direne from FL.

"The key ideal experiment would be to show someone an object he/she has never seen, and ask him/her to invent a word to name it. If you prove that there is a statistical correlation between the answers of several individuals, in the sense that they invent words using the same phonemes, that would point to the fact that there is a correlation between how humans perceive objects and how they name those objects. The question then is: why is this so? "

"to really know about language you need to go to extreme situations: you need to 'torture' language itself. It is when you are close to a total collapse of language that language reveals its secrets. That's my view."

"but I strongly advocate for the study of language in extreme scenarios: coma, altered state of consciousness, stress, schizophrenia, trance, autistic individuals, etc."

what a good way to carry out a experiment would be to have a lot of plasma balls floating around to induce stress in a wider group of people.( whole towns, city) To study how people give names to new objects.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

IMHO: This is the best "off topic" response, yet, on this thread....funny, flirtatious, and constantly mentioning balls. What more could one ask for, really?

Some really good new information being posted by Zeussuz7.......

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The clips FL put out seem to be messages and reply to each other.
Encoded by using Cassini Diskus?

"Underlight" by Dark Alert - © 2008-2013
(request to Biaural @42.12 Hz; reply to Daughters of p53 on 37.35 Hz; subyellow, subblue)

Daughters of p53 being a earlier "song" put out by FL

Posted by Direne
"Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz. "

edit on 12-9-2013 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Just a guess, and btw, you are posting some very interesting info., but as to what Direne posted there, Bybyots, said something very similiar as to the breaking of something to understand how it works.

However, I don't really think plasma balls revealed to the genpop (prison term for general population) would be sufficiently stressful in what she describes there. Though it may apply some mild stress, it isn't coming close to the trauma induction and response being described therein.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And this, here:

Posted by Direne
"Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz. "

is what disturbs me the most, actually. Transmitted at a level of Hz frequency.....not that I do not feel something like this is already happening and has been for quite some time.....but, "transmission," sort of directly implies a lack of choice. For so much of our environment is filled with potential transmittors, that could not be avoided by choice, really, and exist in the world, now.

Unless they are working on transmitting something to counteract what's already being transmitted and is doing so much damage to the population. But in that case, I would be interested in stopping all transmission, rather than counteracting it.

Although I think it's a possibility that the environment is so overwhelmingly transmission oriented now, that this might be next to impossible. And if so, the only potential would be to counteract, somehow. But I'm not at all sure I would put my faith in these folks to be counteracting the poison, or adding to it, via their own belief structures and plans, whatever they may be.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

maybe, but I would think a town seeing their sky being invaded by something really out of the norm would produce a bit more than mild stress

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes, perhaps you are correct, but not like the trauma portrayed, perhaps in their earlier videos.....

Of course, I'm going here on the descriptions of them, for I never trusted enough to watch them. As abeverage so correctly put, "some things, once seen, cannot be unseen."

I am familiar with this, and wanted no part of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Yeah it disturbs me as well. Since there is talk about commuication in the mind, before words are formed.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I watched a bit of one to see what sort of images, and although horriable, I believe a lot of people have been desensitized by what is seen on TV and movies to be highly traumatised by them. And I am not sure they were/ are for us . Maybe communcating between themselves.

I am familiar with this as well, so didn't want to veiw to much.
edit on 12-9-2013 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
reply to post by tetra50

Yeah it disturbs me as well. Since there is talk about commuication in the mind, before words are formed.

Exactly, Now we are getting to the "nitty gritty," of it, so to speak.. Sorry, couldn't find another term. But, just for the purpose of seeing how this would work, and the disastrous effect it may have on an individual, let's talk about V2Skull tech, for a moment, and assume it's real, just so we don't invite a plethora of responses arguing about whether it's bunk or not. If someone were actually experiencing EMF like targeting, then their only fight response to what's being induced, is that space between words being formed...and that's not even dealing with the possibility of induced imagery. fMRI, Remote Neural Monitoring (or rather, Manipulation, as I liken it to), we know, does exist, and a line out of one's mind to visualize what is therein, is a line in, to put it there, as well: a two way street.

The essence, really, of an anti-language is to do away with verbal expression of a thing by representative naming and speech, isn't it? And to occupy that space between the thought and the calling up of the representative word or words, isn't it?

But I have allowed for the idea in my other posts, that they may quite well realize we're all, already, undergoing, such stimulation, to put it mildly, so if you wished to attribute the best motives unto their "research," you could, possibly, hope they are counterbalancing the filth people may or may not be bombarded with, and then visualized to use against them.

However, their connection with occultistic foundations, put many of us off, and make it difficult to think this is what they are about. But, we are obviously now occupying a backwards realm to reality these days, as observed and talked about on this site by many......

Occult really means hidden. Perhaps in a backwards world, the "good guys" would, obviously, have to remain hidden, and employ various layers to hide their true intent, which would be a possible explanation for their early video content, seeming to call up Monarch type of intent and programming.....

I don't know. Despite the fact my participation in this thread makes it seem I expect and look for the worst, these days it's kind of hard, not to. And there was much described in their early videos that hit upon the "entrainment," light and sound variables I already expressed in replying to Kilgore Trout, via MK Ultra.....

So, it's been hard for me to assume the best about these folks, rather than the worst.....
Regardless, transmission of anything disregards choice. And I think that's fairly obvious and important to this discussion, in regards to motives and intent.
Thanks for your input, Zeussus7.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ZeussusZ

yes, but it didn't say FL group did it. Or did it?
I thought that was back in 1990 over mexico.(might be wrong)
To me it looked as if they had found this information and where looking into it. But I may be completely wrong, so sorry in advance, maybe

I'm sorry...I should have been more clear in my post. I got that information directly from the FL site, which is what's kind of freaky about it...

See, what I've discovered is that even though the articles (posts) are all written in these freaky languages, if you go thru line by line, you can sometimes find sentences or even paragraphs in english. Plus, many of the articles have bibliographies in english, so sometimes you can google the references and figure out what the article is about....

There's a couple more over there about orbs that I haven't looked at yet so am gonna do that now...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
The clips FL put out seem to be messages and reply to each other.
Encoded by using Cassini Diskus?

Posted by Direne

Actually, I'm not sure if the quote you've got there is 'exact'...It was made very clear by Direne that Cassini Diskus is 'not' a code. That it is a language the FL people created which they can either read in the form of those symbols or transmit as a sound in various particular frequencies...

Several members of the thread thru combined research concluded that the FL people are experimenting with using various frequencies of Cassini Diskus (via their videos) to affect people thru subliminal sound...

There's a post by Direne a bit further along in the thread where she lets drop (I think unintentionally) that the frequency 27 Hz induces high beta brainwaves which correlate with anxiety and obsessive-compulsive behavior.

(my research, cross checked with several sources, found that the lowest ranges are associated with being physically relaxed and mentally alert)

Direne also mentioned that the 12.704 GHz frequency is associated with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reactions with sound)

So you can see where this is going with the potential mind control applications of Cassini Diskus...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Just a minor correction there, Lostgirl. Zuessus7 doesn't describe in that quoted text a code, but a " device for encoding and transmitting via......" which is what you describe, as well, but no one there is talking about code, but a DEVICE encoded for TRANSMISSION, as per your later description as you go on.....and yes, it does raise the concerns exactly , as you address.

Anti-language. Hmmmmmm. No one speaking nor uderstanding....just something piped in and piped out.
Regards,
Tetra

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I feel so stupid! How on earth did I miss this page of the thread?!?

The GUT
Someone sent me a link from FL in response to a request, and I ran across the following under the title:

"Orbs and the new generation of deceptive weapons: Mimicking high-energy plasma balls to obfuscate RS probes"

“The deployment of the system over the skies of Mexico City proved how efficient these remote sensing probes are; that our orbs can be seen both with the naked eye, and that they leave a radar signature, means the system is now mature”

Here's just a couple of the listings from the bibliography of the report:

FL-040710 Calibration of Military Orbs Using Ground Geometric Patterns

FL-210911 Evaluating Public and Mass-Media Reactions to Military Orbs and Tier-III Advance Weapons: the deployment of flotillas in Central America

Fascinating stuff.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

I can't believe I went and PM'd all this orb 'stuff' to Gut thinking I was ssoooo on to something....

Fortunately, I have a bit of new 'intel' on the subject. Those bibliography listings are posts from within the FL site, and whenever they reference their own stuff, they do it as a link...You can click on the title and go directly to that particular post.
Except in this particular case, those references are 'not' links...or they aren't anymore, because when I went to the archives and tried to find those posts (the numbers in front of the titles are the dates), they weren't there..

Does anyone else wonder if the posts disappeared because certain forum members were poking around too much?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The Giselians are back...

"A good sensory environment is not one that assaults all the senses, but one that creates an engaging conversation within them. And this is precisely what we failed to do in Colares."
(Giselian #2217)

"we do create environments that substantially alter the neurological structure of the brains of individuals."
(Giselian #2214)

In successful theme parks that rely on the suspension of disbelief, maximum corelation between what we see, hear, touch, and smell is attempted, to make fantasy come to life and become memorable.

So i guess Colares had a visit from the Dead Moon Circus.

Colares Incident FL

Colares Incident ATS

In August 1977 an area of Brazil allegedly became the victims of widespread UFO wave that occurred sporadically for three months. At the movie theaters, Close Encounters of the Third Kind was highlighting how encounters with aliens could be an innocent and magical event. Down in Colares, they were having a completely different experience. In Colares, they were at the mercy of marauding UFOs whose behavior looked more like a raiding party than any ‘peace and love’ exercise. By the end of the Colares flap, over 35 people had been hospitalized, two men had died and many inhabitants had simply left…

Lessons from Giselian Prisoners FL

Previously discussed pg 76
edit on 13-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join