It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Mental time travel sounds like good fun, id love to time travel in my mind back to previous events in my life
but I dont want to become an emotionless NPC. I get the fascination with time travel
but nothing beats the "now" for its totally unpredictable happenings anything could happen
and you just have to go along with it.

Your mental time travel can be achieved consciously via memory hopping. An organic thing, and no technology needed.

Im not sure about the non organic approach to living another Being's memory. Wouldn't you need to covert analog to digital first?

The conversion of organic memory into non organic memory is a technological process. That is something the great filter / Clover / DP2147 achieves. Provided my RV'ing consciouness was not captured and sandboxed at the time. The consensus here (my friends and I) is I DP2147 is technology and therefore non organic.

The study of DP2147 indicates it baits and traps emerging tecnological civilisations and turns organic memory to non organic memory. Potentially a planet destroyer.

The "Tommy Lokkers" of Steven King fame. But in consciousness and not time.

In organic systems there is already a clean up process. Fungi, bacteria and insects are deecomposition.

In organic spiritual conscious systems (natural) we see a comparable system where astral pink fluffty critters consume corrupt consciousness. They clean up the planetary organic memory of stagnet rotting consciousness. Natural selection comes into play here.

DP2147 seems to be the non organic equivalent of the organic spiritual pink fluffies.

I have to wonder if that is what the pyramid builders were doing creating a structure that encodes all of their knowledge
so that when their civilisation stagnated and collapsed there wouldn't be such a huge time between the end and the birth of a new one.

That reminds of Lilith and the greem eyed girl. Another potential outcome of technology and going digital is how do you reverse the process if one realised it was a mistake?

One would have to seed the organic body plus the knowledge.

edit on 10/9/2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I go on a walk with my dog and family almost every day. It is always the best part of my day. It's wonderful to get back into nature and experience that stillness, to let the monkey brain rest, and get a little exercise in also.

If it is a simulation, it feels pretty damn real, and at least we're helping the collective work itself out, by working ourselves out.

👏👏👏

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: maferoxy

walking my dogs in the forest with my partner at the weekends is the most exciting thing I do
its great just being in nature
we dont go out clubbing any more and rarely drink or goto parties like we used to.

I also find that sitting next to a fire is one of the best experiences to bring you back from the woes of civilisation.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Direne, I wanted to know if you have any thoughts on the mapping of the '___' experience
Dimethyl tryptamine
is this place anything to do with the things we have been discussing
is it a part of the simulation is it whats really behind the simulation
or is it something else entirely

is it the other place dimension that they use XVis to gather data ?

I know its something Ive never seen discussed on FL since ive been looking
but wanted to know if the FL group had any insight into that experience
edit on 10-10-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

"If they are to do so, these identity practices must avoid the algorithmic bottleneck presented by a regime of verification as it is a computationally intense labor, for example, to sort out an experience of '___' or abduction into categories of true and false, categories that may be non sequiturs in a world of information constantly subject to change. Indeed, it is even difficult to differentiate between '___' experience and abduction events themselves. In place of verification, we need tools that can help us live through it even as it transforms us."

From Encounters of the nth kind - You are all being sampled

The problem is that it is difficult to navigate the '___' landscape. It is an experience of over-information, pure synasthesia, and if the one who must collect data from the other side is shipwrecked in the seas of tryptamine, it becomes impossible to analyze the gathered data.

Most likely, there is nothing to analyze, but rather to "experience". You enjoy the walks in the woods, the calm Nature, precisely because you experience it instead of analyzing it. A forest is not to be understood: it must be experienced. To understand the forest, to encapsulate it in an algorithm, a third party must observe how you experience it, and do so from the outside. And moreover, it must do so in a non-invasive way, without you noticing its presence.

That's why, sometimes, in the stillness of the forest, in front of a lake at dusk, you get the feeling that someone or something is watching you.

There is a way to experiment and analyze simultaneously, but that entails a dissociation of the mind, something the human brain logically resists. Having one foot on this side and the other foot on the other side makes you look down. It's a very deep abyss. You can cross it using the '___' bridge. But the return is not always guaranteed.

My advice is to keep enjoying Nature, keep experiencing it. May you continue to live in that dissociation that makes you believe that the fern and you are different beings. To experience that, in reality, you are the same being needs wings that, spread out, allow you to fly over the abyss. The same dissociation that can lead you to madness is the one that, paradoxically, allows you to feel human and different from the fern.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Would endogenous '___' be a more efficient 'bridge' if one were able to consciously manifest/activate it?

Or is there a superior '___' molecule of the exogenous '___' order that would suffice? (Apparently there are a few iterations)

It would seem there are other potential uses besides 'experience' (i.e. change, affect, action), but I'm quickly drifting from my own understanding of the subject matter...

edit on 10-10-2023 by Caecus because: clarification

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It all comes back full circle, walking in nature. I rarely indulge in psychedelics now, but experimented many years ago, and wanted to share an experience on three tabs of '___'.

I saw this spiderweb-like grid, all throughout the forest. Everything connected, everything one. A butterfly led me up the trail, patiently waiting on the ground, and taking flight whenever I reached its position. I lightly squeezed the leaf of a plant, and could see the green / blue chlorophyll reacting to my fingers. After exploring some more, I walked back to the sound of the road, lamenting that we really have no idea.

But I was communing with Nature Spirits, as NewNobodySpecial268 discussed before. From what Direne said earlier, makes me wonder if we are in a zoo species shell game. Many layers of observers, with God / superintelligence trying to evolve through it all. I do think that God is trying to evolve / figure itself out, and we're the only way it can be done.
edit on 10/10/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While we was expecting disruptive technologeee nie

We got disruptive terrorism instead.

“Give me liberty or give me death”
~Palestine probably

Here's your order sir:

Straight from the silver platter. ctto

edit on 11-10-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I can't stop thinking about it either. The water just keeps getting hotter.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yes. While everyone else is now taking sides over Israeli
Palestine conflict to which The Holy Land really belong to

I'm just here casually thinking Direne's adage question.

The water just keeps getting hotter.

Sure mate. It's on the loose now.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well I meant the Middle East situation, but that's pretty bad too. *shuts off internet, goes into woods*

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You're not safe there too, there's wildfires everywhere. 😂🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Who's Earth?

Well not humanity's that is for sure. Nor the machines for that matter. Not some aliens either.

The clue is in how the organic earth forms the planetary memory.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It was meant as sarcastic 🤌.
Dangerous Times Indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

You're not safe there too, there's wildfires everywhere. 😂🤣

Haha, got me there, needed that morbid laugh

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: maferoxy

I think they are both wrong, both scientific American and the FL paragraph. They are measuring just the individual's brain capacity.

I guess it depends on what they are reserrecting, and more importantly: why.

Personally I think their idea of reserection when done on an ordinary human who has lived will be the height of cruelty. The person will have no connection with the world, nor the people he knew.

Now if the research is being carried out to reserect a group of people who are currently extinct because their civilisation collapsed through becoming vain, jaded and oh so superior, then that is a completely different matter.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
interesting, I will enjoy the woods
and I think I'll never tire of it
my mushroom friends make me see that we are all the same thing
So I'm happy with that.

I'll just enjoy whatever time there is for me
in this great experience

I felt like I needed to do something and I wanted to know my purpose here
so I asked the I Ching and i was told I have great possession and I should just still myself

so without anything I need to do other than what I already do I am happy

Im just sad about the earth and how we treat it , also sad there are just idiots everywhere ruining the place
for the future generations.

That is the bit that grinds me, I should do something about that but where to begin
I can't stop the MIC or world politics from being bat-# crazy
I can't change human nature
but in my soul I know I should be rebelling against all this , its like a fire that just wont go out

then the doom creeps in, feel like I'm being selfish by not caring about the situation, and feel helpless to do anything about it so go through cycles of caring about our species and planet and all the life on Earth, feeling doom, and then just focusing solely on my family and what's immediately before me and trying to just get on with it.

ahh damned if we do and damned if we dont

edit on 11-10-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You can try an admittedly hard solution: wu-wei. Do nothing. Do not obey, do not accept. Do not believe. Be like the fern, be like the river that flows, be like the clouds. Just do nothing. It seems simple, but it's not. It seems irrelevant, even counterproductive. But that's exactly how a system comes to a total stop: by doing nothing.

You are trained since a toddler as a doer. You are constantly force to make decisions. Does the fern make any decision at all? Does the river? I know it is very difficult for a doer to understand the logic behind the wu-wei path. Be the fern. Non-do what the fern does not do. Do what non-doers do. Believe the way non-believers believe; non-believe the way believers don't believe. And non-obey the way a fern non-obey. Only then you'll be, instead of merely staying.

Do not go to the forest, and you will already be in the forest. Do not do, and do not non-do. Now, you are the fern.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

very interesting, I think it is very similar to the " hexagram 52 stilling "
What if there was nothing you need to do?

even the ferns are doing something, the rivers, and clouds, everything has its role in nature
a mountain sits perfectly still to humans but it is doing something

so I think my nature is to do good things, so I'll continue in my nature.

it is a difficult concept to get your head around and feels counterproductive
I'll do it and see how it feels ill see how long it lasts before other humans around me notice and complain about me not doing anything
there is always someone else who tries to get you to stop whatever it is you are doing or not doing

thanks

edit on 11-10-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hello ATS Community, i’m new Here.
I've been following the thread from the beginning and find the discussions and especially the user Direne very interesting. Hello Direne, I would be very happy to hear your opinions on certain topics.
I have increasingly come to the conclusion in my spiritual journey that we could be in a kind of 'prison planet' or ‚Soul Prison'. Your answers in this thread actually support this theory. I now have a few key questions that are very direct: What do you think is the core meaning of our society? What can I/We do? Should we eat vegan? is Buddhism a right path? Is it Gnosis? what happens after death? Is our soul trapped and we reincarnate back into this world? If so, how do you escape the cycle? Who are you? Where do you come from? It would be very nice if you could answer some of the questions
I wish you all a wonderful day. Thank you for taking the time to answer so many questions.

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join