It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Psychic!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Have you noticed any weird coincidences lately?

Like when you are thinking about someone you haven't seen in a while,
and later that day.. they call you!
Or when you think of something completely random, out of the blue.. and a while later..
BAM! there it is! Even though you havent seen it in years.

Well you're not going crazy, it's happening to all of us.

It has been happening to me almost daily.
And i am now completely sure it is NOT coincidence.
It blows my mind.

So... what is it?
Most will call it The Law of Attraction.

But that doesn't really explain it.. and it could be something entirely different.

Lots of theories are circulating:

There might be an infinite amount of parallel universes.
Each with subtle differences, each with different outcomes to different choices.
And we can actually shift our consciousness into another universe by ''changing our vibration''.

Or maybe time is more of an illusion than we initially thought.
And so we have actually already experienced our entire life.
Whatever the cause is, we should be looking into this!

Animals use this to sense danger.
So maybe we can too..
If we were to find the cause,
maybe we could amplify this phenomenon and use it to our advantage?

I'm sure everyone is familiar with this, so tell us your experiences..
tell us where you think it comes from.

Now any answer to this question can only be absurd.. so don't let that hold you back!

edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Some will call this "confirmation bias." Like when I learn a new word, or a new fact, or a new pop culture reference etc. and then I see it surface later in a different context--and then I think, "Wow, it's convenient I just learned what that means!"

Hearing that favorite Beatles tune on the radio when you were thinking of it isn't so unlikely. It's bound to happen at some point.

However, I still don't buy the "bias" explanation for everything.

When these things start grabbing your attention repeatedly, and in the most unusual ways..then it becomes synchronicity--it shouldn't be ignored.

I'm still waiting to see what 11:11 is all about. The "bias" explanation fails to adequately explain it for me.

edit on 9-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well this will be post 4 for this morning. Here was post 3:

Thanks for sharing it was a nice read before work.

Strangely enough I read 3 threads this morning and all of them used "Irony" either in the title or the discussion itself and now here to. If only to me, there is relevance there.

The one thread was actually about "The Irony and the Ecstacy"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is also interesting with this as it discusses psuedo-realities and how one can write fiction only for it to be someones reality.

I can't help but picture Phage stepping in and reading your short story and thinking.... "Damn, I Matt!" Yet replying to you post with a completely different response like: "Yeah, NASA stand for Now Animal Science Adminstration" lol jk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't call it Law of Attraction although that is a part of it. But as you can see, at least for me today, Irony seems to be a roccurring point today and one I will sure to head.

synchronicity

edit on 9-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Some will call this "confirmation bias." Like when I learn a new word, or a new fact, or a new pop culture reference etc. and then I see it surface later in a different context--and then I think, "Wow, it's convenient I just learned what that means!"

Hearing that favorite Beatles tune on the radio when you were thinking of it isn't so unlikely. It's bound to happen at some point.

However, I still don't buy the "bias" explanation for everything.

When these things start grabbing your attention repeatedly, and in the most unusual ways..then it becomes synchronicity.

I'm still waiting to see what 11:11 is all about. The "bias" explanation fails to adequately explain it for me.

I have believed this before.. But often times i am certain i haven't encountered the thing i was thinking of for at least a year.. now whats the chance of that? 1 in 365.. when this happens a few times a week.. coincidence is out of the question.

With common things like a song on the radio.. yeah it's bound to happen a few times.. but not with acquaintances you haven't seen since childhood, not with movies from the 70's

Don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I once thought I was developing psychic abilities. Turned out I was developing a mental illness from lack of sleep instead. I was pretty disappointed.

edit on 9-7-2013 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa

I have believed this before.. But often times i am certain i haven't encountered the thing i was thinking of for at least a year.. now whats the chance of that? 1 in 365.. when this happens a few times a week.. coincidence is out of the question.

With common things like a song on the radio.. yeah it's bound to happen a few times.. but not with acquaintances you haven't seen since childhood, not with movies from the 70's

Don't you agree?

Oh, I definitely agree. If anyone could walk a mile in my shoes, I'm sure they'd believe a lot of stuff they never thought they would. (See what personal experiences do for us?)

The thing is, some people like to discount and dismiss things that they've never experienced. "This doesn't fit in with my worldview, therefore it must be nonsense! Watch as I haphazardly explain it with my rationality!"

Sometimes the world isn't rational and logical though

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

It happens to me or for me quite often.

Want me to prove it?

I can't. I think for each of us it happens when we are naturally in tune with each other or the world around us. How to achieve that? I have theories but again nothing tangible.

All I know is that I've experienced things in my lifetime that has me on the more open minded path.

Great topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's not psychic when these things happen, it is a communication link between people of a kind. It is not paranormal either, the people running the show do not want us to know that we have this ability. It is called collective consciousness. Some people are better at this than others. Many intelligent people are not that much smarter, IQ tests are looking for people who can connect to this better at a higher frequency, the Beta frequency, and pooling them together. Our brain is a communication device, the frequency determines who we communicate with. Each mind holds a little information and a wireless transmission connects the people within a certain distance. People are not supposed to know this though, so don't be telling everyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
It's not psychic when these things happen, it is a communication link between people of a kind. It is not paranormal either, the people running the show do not want us to know that we have this ability. It is called collective consciousness. Some people are better at this than others. Many intelligent people are not that much smarter, IQ tests are looking for people who can connect to this better at a higher frequency, the Beta frequency, and pooling them together. Our brain is a communication device, the frequency determines who we communicate with. Each mind holds a little information and a wireless transmission connects the people within a certain distance. People are not supposed to know this though, so don't be telling everyone.

Yeah i had some experience with this.. Shared hallucinations to be precise..

But how does this relate to non-personal things like objects and movies?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Yes I knew you were going to say that?,
Seriously though I think the term sensitive is more accurate, many of us have experienced unusual and irrational occurrence in our lives and most simply screen it out of there mind but when you have experience Aports (spiritual teleportation of objects) and time or dimensional slip's, ghost like apparitions, UFO phenomena ( that may or may not be paranormal in nature but I believe there is a strong element there of) or many other things such as going somewhere you have never been and knowing it intimately but remembering how it was or used to be rather than how it is as well as having an identity crisis along with the awakened memory's that then fade rapidly, then your belief changes rapidly from sceptic to believer, and I am a believer.

Of course the also means we whom believe may also be more susceptible and gullible but we think we know what we think we know.
edit on 9-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by Skaffa

Yes I knew you were going to say that?,
Seriously though I think the term sensitive is more accurate, many of us have experienced unusual and irrational occurrence in our lives and most simply screen it out of there mind but when you have experience Aports (spiritual teleportation of objects) and time or dimensional slip's, ghost like apparitions, UFO phenomena ( that may or may not be paranormal in nature but I believe there is a strong element there of) or many other things such as going somewhere you have never been and knowing it intimately but remembering how it was or used to be rather than how it is as well as having an identity crisis along with the awakened memory's that then fade rapidly, then your belief changes rapidly from sceptic to believer, and I am a believer.

Of course the also means we whom believe may also be more susceptible and gullible but we think we know what we think we know.
edit on 9-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

True, but its the things we don't know that intrigue us. When someone claims to know something is when you should start being sceptic, never susceptible.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Your pineal gland facilitates perceptions of the "other". Most peoples pineal gland has become calcified. This basically blocks psychic abilities. A decalcified pineal gland allows hightened awareness.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Your pineal gland facilitates perceptions of the "other". Most peoples pineal gland has become calcified. This basically blocks psychic abilities. A decalcified pineal gland allows hightened awareness.

Unfortunately tho, this has never been proven.
But the pineal gland is the organ with the most blood flow, and the only part of the brain that is single.
it also has the potential to produce Dee Em Tee, the most intense psychedelic known, which occurs in every living organism.

So whatever it does, it's fascinating to say the least!
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: c'mon.. psychedelics may be illegal but they can teach us all more than u'd think.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Yeah i had some experience with this.. Shared hallucinations to be precise..

But how does this relate to non-personal things like objects and movies?

I would be telling something to my wife and within an hour almost the exact information would come on a show on tv. It started to get eerie. I analyzed it and figured it out. Someone I was connected to saw the show at say five oclock when the show came on....only their five oclock was before mine, they were in a different time zone.

Information can be stored in crystals. I think some people can read this information and it helps them learn faster and also helps them figure out how to fix things without instructions. I think that high mechanical aptitude could be an ability in some people to read this information. The instructions passed on by people into an object are not there if a person with knowledge of how it worked never touched it. Everything is made by machine nowadays and rarely does anyone understand how everything works. Rust even contains crystals and so do many metals. Many things contain crystals of one sort or another. Insulating ourselves from these things by constantly wearing gloves made out of insulated materials is the problem. By this philosophy, the guitar of a very good artist can help some people play better. Touching the art of a very good artist could also give information to a person to help them paint.

A diamond ring from a parents marriage could either help or hinder their kids marriage. A mirror that was owned by someone could give someone information perceived by the last owner. If the person was paranoid or vain, it may pass on those traits. It could also help a person to straighten out their life. You would have to be a reader of crystals to have it effect you though, it is something most people can't do and those who say they can probably can't either, especially if they excessively profit from it. Some people may not even know they had this ability because they have had it all their life, and they don't even see it as anything different than others abilities.

These are just Ideas I have had to try to explain what science avoids trying to explain.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this happens to me all the time. ill be reading something on the computer and right as i read a word the same word is said on the TV in the other room. its not words like the, is , and, either. or ill say a word and someone on the TV will say it right after i say it, except it is me commenting on what im watching so doesnt really count i guess. just lots of coincidences like that all the time.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I actually wonder if it has anything to do with a certain connection one may have with someone else. My ex sister in law and I always seem to think of each other and one will call the other and be amazed. Certain people I connect with will have that ability....to sense when I am thinking of them.. I don't know

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes

Third eye
. I really need a manual for this body and all it's abilities because I am just winging it. Do you get the pressure on the forehead?

The 11 synchronicity do not really give me anything but comfort that reality is more than we are being told. I cannot really get the information to conscious thought.

I get these random thoughts sometimes that I should follow. An example. I was abroad and for some reason thought buy a cap, but I am not a cap wearing kind of person. I buy the cap and put it on and 1 minute later pigeons crap all over it. So that is what I use my abilities for. Not getting pigeon feces in my hair.
. It would be nice if you could know exactly what the unconcious knew.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So... what is it?
Most will call it The Law of Attraction.

Yeah, I think it might be that, but it's a lot more complicated than the basic ideas of the law of attraction...

But that doesn't really explain it.. and it could be something entirely different.

Lots of theories are circulating:

There might be an infinite amount of parallel universes.
Each with subtle differences, each with different outcomes to different choices.
And we can actually shift our consciousness into another universe by ''changing our vibration''.

I think this is also true. And this ties in with the law of attraction; your vibration determines which universe you will shift into next.

Or maybe time is more of an illusion than we initially thought.
And so we have actually already experienced our entire life.
Whatever the cause is, we should be looking into this!

This too may be true, and also ties in with previous ideas...

I'm sure everyone is familiar with this, so tell us your experiences..
tell us where you think it comes from.

Ok, so here's what I figure:

Time appears to us as a straight line that we all follow, but actually, there are many timelines which are unique and exclusive to the individual.

Time, which is the 4th dimension, can actually be mapped as a 3-dimensional polyline, like a serpent twisting through the air, moving through the 5th and 6th dimensions.

The 5th and 6th dimensions are the dimensions of potential time paths. The 5th dimension accounts for all of the potential time paths from this moment on, depending on your choices and the vibration you hold in the present moment. The 6th dimension accounts for each potential set of time paths branching off of each of the 5th dimensional time paths.

Here's a crude diagram to illustrate the previous point: (ignore the periods, they're just for formatting)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /---->possibility A (5d). . /---> possibility Ba (6d)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
---Time (4d)--->(present)----->possibility B (5d) ----------->possibility Bb (6d)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\--->possibility C (5d) . . .\---> possibility Bc (6d)

(imagine that 5d is a horizontal plane and 6d is a vertical plane. Keep in mind that each 5d possibility has its own set of 6d possibilities)

Each individual has their own timeline that they follow, the timelines intersect and weave together at events where people meet each other, or are close to each other. These events which involve multiple participants can be called "co-creation events"; the direction that the timeline will follow is determined by the collective vibration and choices of each participant.

Timelines can only intersect if one's vibration and choices allow it. Therefore, someone you would never meet or hear of could be living in an entirely different universe in which you essentially don't exist and your choices and vibration has no impact.

Both our conscious and subconscious minds are aware of more than just the basic 3 dimensions. The conscious mind can remember events in the 4th dimension, the past, and can with some effort conceive of possible events in the 5th and 6th dimensions. The subconscious is much more adept at working with the 5th and 6th dimensions than the conscious mind, and only occasionally informs the conscious mind of what is going to happen in the immediate future, which is the result of both your vibration and your choices.

For example, you're in the bar with your friends and someone comes up to you and you get a bad vibe about them. That's your subconscious warning you of potential 5d events. If your vibration goes negative (fear, worry, anger) this could open you up to a hostile situation, especially if the stranger is already in a negative vibration, then it is up to your choices to defuse the situation. If your vibration remains positive (confidence, friendliness) chances are you won't have trouble with them, they'll find someone else with a negative vibration to fight with.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Reality follows in the wake of your focused attention. Will is the strength to direct that attention and not let it wander aimlessly. You can see it happen in dreams and in waking like in pretty much the same way.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Have you noticed any weird coincidences lately?

Like when you are thinking about someone you haven't seen in a while,
and later that day.. they call you!
Or when you think of something completely random, out of the blue.. and a while later..
BAM! there it is! Even though you havent seen it in years.

This actually happened to me the other day. My friend is coming to visit me soon, we have been talking about it for a while and the day is drawing closer. Then just yesterday I was thinking "hmm, what time will he be here on Wednesday, exactly?"

Within moments, my sister hands me the phone, he's on it, and I ask him when he's showing up.

And it turned out he had a couple questions for me as well.

This is a case of matching vibrations and 5-dimensional awareness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join