It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lead Gardasil Vaccine Creator Confesses to Clear her Conscience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

What is confirmed is that 44 girls have died after vaccination for HPV and many more have suffered serious bizarre side effects: Guillain Barré Syndrome (crippling and leading to permanent paralysis and suffocation), brain inflammation, blood clots, lupus, seizures. A whopping 15,037 girls have serious side effects as reported to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (V.A.E.R.S.) from Gardasil alone - and this doesn't include reports from parents who couldn't make it through all the VAERS hurdle-jumping. Actually, the CDC reports 68 possible deaths and nearly 19,000 VAERS. Trials of the vaccine were done on 15-year-olds and up although the vaccine targets kids as young as 9 and is sometimes given without parental permission, even backed by certain state legislation (see more below). Does anyone else also find it bizarre that a couple side effects are actual diseases like Guillain Barré and lupus?

I actually knew someone who got Guillain Barré. One day they could walk and the next day could not get out of bed and ended up in a wheelchair for almost two years. The symptoms were like Polio in her case.

Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States. In fact, 70% of all H.P.V. infections resolve themselves without treatment in a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years. Harper also mentioned the safety angle

Attendees of the conference walked away seriously questioning the vaccines.

Legislation is in place to allow young teens to get the vaccine without parental knowledge. California, for instance, has a law in place for this. One grandmother there took protest to a boy who was vaccinated without permission. The same thing happened to a girl in Detroit, Michigan last year. Non-ultra Orthodox Jewish parents are also raising concerns and opting out.

How anything without a parent's consent got passed is an affront IMO and should be illegal; for the good of the children because big pharma knows best...OK.... What a total crock.

All my kids are grown but if I were still raising young ones I would insure no one sticks them with any type of vaccination without they call me first regardless of what and why the authorities say the shot is necessary. Glad mime are grown and this kind of stuff never happened when they were young, or I would probably have been in jail for not being nice!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They have been trying to push this crap on my daughter for over four years. I told her she can make her own decision when she turns 18, but with it being so new I wouldn't be rushing to get it done.

This is why I always tell my doctor that I prefer older meds because too many people are basically testing these new drugs and vaccines for the first decade or so after approval.

Great find, OP.
edit on 2013/7/7 by Metallicus because: corrected the autocorrect

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I had Guillain Barré Syndrome when I was four very nasty business and that was in 1992. Its not likely that gardasil had anything in it that would cause the disorder that any other vaccine doesnt. Childhood vaccines infections and surgery can cause it to happen but its not a super common disorder.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm 22 now and back when I was 18 my doctor was pushing this on me but I kept telling her not only is it new so we don't know enough about it but I'm afraid of needles so no. My doctor kept telling me I need it so finally one day I said "so when did you get it?" And she said something about the cut-off year was 26 so she couldn't get it so I told her I would just wait until then to get it. She of course told me that was impossible, I couldn't get it once I was 26. I just said " Yeah, that seems like a good time to ask for it."
edit on 7-7-2013 by Avifors because: phone decided to post before I finished typing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Another 'vaccine' scam...when will this affront to Humanity end?

It's another clear-cut case of pharma and government collusion to keep 'the industry' propped up with the public purse, same as in the UK.

The priority is the pharma machine, not public health concerns...i'm all for businesses and companies making a profit, but the pharma machine has gotten completely out of control.

It has to be stopped before the bastards kill and injure any more kids.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Nazi sterilization techniques 101. learn and live.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

The gardasil study is botched like most other pharma funded studies.. They went as far with this one as to inject the control/"placebo" group with adjuvants containing mercury and other heavy metals.
So much for placebo group...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

So you believe a blogger who's only working links forward you to other blogs, and the CDC page she linked to is conveniently gone, so instead it mysteriously forwards you to a CDC page telling you what HPV is?

People, don't buy into these dogmatic claims without doing the research.

Let's ask some questions together, shall we?

--------------

The bloggers claims that out of 18,000 kids vaccinated 68 died directly as a result of the vaccine. Can this possibly be true..? Well, according to HER OWN LINK:

Centers for Disease Control show that by now 35 million doses have been dispensed....

....There are 68 reported deaths of vaccine recipients, although the causality between Gardasil immunization and loss of life is not confirmed.

Okay, so the blogger made up some "verified deaths." No big deal, right? Next question.

--------------

What credentials does the person who created the blogger's provided link have to talk on the subject?

Sylvia Cochran is a Los Angeles area resident with a firm finger on the pulse of California politics. Talk radio junkie, community volunteer and politically independent, she scrutinizes the good and the bad from both sides of the political aisle.

Wow. An LA resident who's a talk radio junkie. That's a person to take medical advice for your kid from.

--------------

So who's backing the vaccine, and who's opposing it?

verified support -- as of June 15 -- comes from the ACLU, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Kaiser Permanente, the National Council of Jewish Women, Planned Parenthood, the National Association of Social Workers, the California Medical Association and others. Opposition to the law is largely faith-based.

What's that? Nearly every medically recognized institution verified the benefit of the vaccine independently, and the only people who are opposing it are religious groups without any ties to the medicinal world? Weird - Who would have guessed?

The claims your source makes are blatant lies. There are 0 deaths positively linked to the vaccine.

edit on 7-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well damn...that doesnt support any conspiracy theory and therefore must be heresy!!

Either that or just plain common sense.

I do question vaccine's side effects, and wonder how much is the benefit vs risks, but I also try to avoid going off the deep end into the dark world of absolute conspiracy without some kind of solid evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

I know, I know... It's hard to live with myself. Faith is more virtuous than actual evidence, after all!

The biggest side-effect of vaccines is the fact that small pox and measles are no longer common in communities nation-wide.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'm going to use that articles own logic to debunk it:
They state that the rate of cervical cancer is very low. Which is true. about 4000 people per year die from cervical cancer. Out of all the people who have HPV, which is A LOT.

Now 68 people have died from the vaccine....out of all the people that have gotten the shot...which is A LOT.

100% of the people dying from cervical cancer, are doing so due to HPV.
It isn't clear how many are dying from the vaccine itself.

The percentage of people dying from the shot, is less than the people dying from HPV regardless of my last assertion. So yeah, I'd still conclude it is safe and effective. Benefits outweigh the risks.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Lets go through the Activist Post article and see how many lies we can find...

So far, it can't be confirmed if getting Gardasil and Cervavix actually take cervical cancer cases down.

FDA: Multiple studies show about a 98% reduction in cervical neoplasms with Gardasil. I didn't bother looking up Cervarix, but it targets the same cancer-causing strains. It has also been proven effective against HPV-caused anal cancer, although that has not been as widely reported in the mainstream press. (One also assumes it would be efficacious against other HPV diseases like RRP.)

What is confirmed is that 44 girls have died after vaccination for HPV

The number of girls who have died after vaccination for HPV is much higher. In fact, every girl who has been vaccinated for HPV will eventually die. What is of interest is the number of girls who have died because of vaccination for HPV. I guess we are supposed to read "because of" in place of "after," but there really isn't any support for that claim. The author has no knowledge of how many girls have died because of HPV vaccination (if any), or how that number compares to the number of lives saved.

Actually, the CDC reports 68 possible deaths and nearly 19,000 VAERS.

Let's see what the CDC actually has to say:

VAERS
In 2009, a CDC-FDA report analyzed adverse events reported to VAERS following Gardasil vaccination from June 2006 through December 2008. This post-licensure study included clinical review of medical records associated with reports to VAERS. The findings were similar to what is seen in the safety reviews of other vaccines recommended for a similar age group, 9 to 26 years old.

The most common adverse events reported were:

Syncope (or fainting)–common after receiving shots, especially in pre-teens and teens
Local reactions at the site of immunization (pain and redness)
Dizziness
Nausea
Headache

There was increased reporting of syncope and venous thromboembolism (VTE), or blood clots, compared with what has been found for other vaccines given to females of the same age. Of the people who had blood clots, 90% had a known risk factor for them, such as smoking, obesity or taking oral contraceptives (birth control pills).

Post-licensure safety monitoring from June 2006 through March 2012 continues to show no new HPV vaccine safety concerns.

VSD
In 2011, VSD active surveillance (called Rapid Cycle Analysis) looked at specific adverse events following more than 600,000 doses of Gardasil, such as Guillain–Barré Syndrome (GBS), stroke, VTE, appendicitis, seizures, syncope, allergic reactions, and anaphylaxis. No statistically significant increased risk for any of these adverse events was detected after vaccination.

So in 2009, they thought fat smokers on birth control might have an increased risk of VTE. But in 2011, when they had a lot more data to work with, they found no statistically significant increased risk for VTE or any of the other adverse effects the antivaxers attribute to Gardasil. No increased risk of VTE, no increased risk of GBS, no increased risk of death.

Where did the 68 deaths come from? The 2009 study reported 32 deaths out of 23,000,000 doses, but none were caused by the vaccine. I don't know where the other deaths came from. But even if we do call the missing 36 deaths a Gardasil adverse effect, we're still not up to the 44 that Activist Post claims are "confirmed."

Trials of the vaccine were done on 15-year-olds and up although the vaccine targets kids as young as 9

Trials were done on girls and boys aged 9 to 26. See the FDA link above.

I'm not sure if this Activist Post article is the result of shoddy research or intentional deception, but either way it's thoroughly wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'm a college student (male), and recent studies have shown that the three most common forms of HPV in the US can just as negatively affect males. I've had 2/3 vaccines and am 110% chipper.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

The biggest side-effect of vaccines is the fact that small pox and measles are no longer common in communities nation-wide.

REALLY????

well who is been naive and not looking at the research now!

and you give out about people who wont look at the evidence..... WOW...

well I suggest you dont say that to parents who children who have died from vaccines then and countless other adverse effects..

Edit,
Oh here come the debunker wagons!! knew they would not be far behind.
well whatever they like to debunk, it still wont change the facts...
edit on 7/7/13 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Apart from the obvious untruths in this thread regarding the number of deaths due to Gardasil (at present, the number stands at zero), the link in the post also changes some of the facts regarding Dr Harper and what she actually said. .
Firstly, she wasn't the lead Gardasil creator.
She was part of the team who worked on the some of its trials.

She also didn't speak out against Gardasil.
She spoke out against the way it was marketed.

www.guardian.co.uk...

So, why are these ant-vax bloggers and sites deliberately falsifying facts to push their agenda?

Is it because they really believe there's a problem?
If so, why are they lying?

Is it to "protect" humankind?

Is it to try to obfuscate the truth so that litigation against vaccines becomes easier (i.e. are they being steered by lawyers)?
I'll leave you to decide that one but I think my minds's already made up.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob

Originally posted by HairlessApe

REALLY????

well who is been naive and not looking at the research now!

and you give out about people who wont look at the evidence..... WOW...

well I suggest you dont say that to parents who children who have died from vaccines then and countless other adverse effects..

Edit,
Oh here come the debunker wagons!! knew they would not be far behind.
well whatever they like to debunk, it still wont change the facts...
edit on 7/7/13 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

I literally came to this conclusion by looking at the data provided by the OP. (look at my first post on this thread) I'm absolutely positive that you didn't, because if you did you'd have come to the some conclusion that I did. Please, feel free to post some research which empirically states that vaccines are damaging. Until then, I'll continue living my "oblivious" worldview fueled by my "lack of research." And hey, maybe the person who shouldn't be giving advise is the person who didn't bother to look into the sources.

Because it seems that people who believe in this stuff seem genuinely concerned yet genuinely misguided... I want to leave behind a poem called "Doubting Thomas" made by Tom from the podcast "Cognitive Dissonance."

"
Credulity is not a Virtue
It's:
Fortune Cookie Cutter
Mommy Issue
Hypno-babylon Bull$!@^

Couched in:
Scientician-
Double-Bubble-Toil-in-Trouble-
Pseudo-Quasi-Alternative-
Acupunctuating-Pressurized-Stereogram-
Pyramidal-FreeEnergyHealing-
Watered-Downward-Spiral-
BrainDeadPan-SalesPitch-LateNightInfoDocutainment.

Leo-Pisces... Cancer-Cures
Detox-Reflex... Foot Massage
Death-in-Towers... Tarrot Cards
Psychic-Healing... Crystal Balls
Bigfoot - Yeti - Aliens
Churches - Mosques - and Synagogues
Temples - Dragons - Giant Worms!
Atlantis, Dolphins,
Truthers, Birthers,
Witches, Wizards,
Vaccine Nuts!
Shamans Healers
Evangelists
Conspiracy
Double-Speak
Stigmata
Nonsense

Expose Your Sides
Thrusts Your Hands
Bloody
Evidential
Conclusive

Doubt Even This
"
edit on 7-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
Apart from the obvious untruths in this thread regarding the number of deaths due to Gardasil (at present, the number stands at zero), the link in the post also changes some of the facts regarding Dr Harper and what she actually said. .
Firstly, she wasn't the lead Gardasil creator.
She was part of the team who worked on the some of its trials.

She also didn't speak out against Gardasil.
She spoke out against the way it was marketed.

www.guardian.co.uk...

So, why are these ant-vax bloggers and sites deliberately falsifying facts to push their agenda?

Is it because they really believe there's a problem?

Is it to "protect" humankind?

Is it to try to obfuscate the truth so that litigation against vaccines becomes easier (i.e. are they being steered by lawyers)?
I'll leave you to decide that one but I think my minds's already made up.

Because these half-wit bloggers feed on the fear of people worried to panic-attacks whom don't bother to look into the research. Their audience just eats this utter garbage right up.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: doublepost

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

At the end of the Activist Post article, the writer shills for something called "homeopathic nosodes." She is probably backed by Big Homeo. I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind a lot of the anti-vax sites.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
anyone who willingly allows their children/teenagers to be injected with thimerosal, which is a mercury compound contained in certain vaccines is beyond even professional help.
and any data supplied by the FDA should be viewed with the highest suspicion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join