It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to aid FEMA in Region III in "upcoming" Disaster

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.

According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.
Important to note, this report says, is that FEMA Region III, the area Russian troops are being requested for, includes Washington D.C. and the surrounding States of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, “strongly suggesting” that the Obama regime has lost confidence in its own military being able to secure its survival should it be called upon to do so.
Source -European Union Times

I wonder what is in the works... here is a FEMA map. -Map

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Im guessing this is certainly going to get a lot of ATS speculation. I do find it curious though. Will be interesting to follow, or, we will know soon enough. I wonder if it is our own military they may be afraid of when whatever goes south...?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Source:

What Does it Mean AKA **SORCHA FAAL**

It's the queenie hoaxer again, SUCH A FAIL!!

HOAX

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Interesting, I'm just not sure I believe it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ahh Sorcha Faal.

They'll keep writing the crap if weak minded people keep reading it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

It's an exaggeration of the Bilateral Presidential Commission, it's already been discussed and shown to be a hoax.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Once you said Sorcha I saw the post you saw but then I also found this one by Infowars

As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “security at mass events” in the United States, a scenario that won’t sit well with Americans wary of foreign assets operating on US soil.
It was written by Paul Watson -Source

So, who knows... I guess we will find out one way or another.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Volund because: need to type with a light on...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Let's just say for a moment...all of this is true...do you suppose...this could be Russia's sneaky way of infiltrating the U.S. and attempting to take over...(it's just a thought).

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

That is the truth. The rest reported in the source OP is a lie.

You hide lies within kernels of truth.

That's called good propaganda.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I BET THIS IS ABOUT UPCOMING DISASTER..who els want to beat me up..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I BET THIS IS ABOUT UPCOMING DISASTER..who els want to beat me up..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I also found this on EMERCOM - The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters...

In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.
Source - EMERCOM

So we will be doing joint FEMA EMERCOM.

Maybe its a hoax but I think there is some truth to it, but providing security at the superbowl (mass event), that will go over like a lead balloon...
edit on 5-7-2013 by Volund because: clarification

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The basis of the OP, is correct. There is such an agreement between the U.S and Russia. However any article the starts with the wording, circulating the Kremlin today is always suspect and always Sasha Fail. Be warnned. As to the motive of the true agreement, it is truely a mystery that I cannot phathom under the current new Cold War atmosphere. It just does not make logical sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Instead of attacking the OP's source we could just search it.
Western Journalism

NLF

EMERCOM

Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. Now we don't have to question whether the U.S. troops will fire on the people....they won't have to! yay!

edit on 5-7-2013 by Privateinquotations because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Cue Dragnet theme.

Of course there's some reality to it.

The NWO treasonous elite know that it's an iffy thing to ask America's own military to fire on innocent civilians.

It's just logical my Dear Watson.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Privateinquotations

So I take it you noticed the many lies in the source OP compared to it's official statements?

I was attacking the obvious lies the OP source put on top of tge information.

I'm now attacking your erroneous assumption which falls in line with sorcha faal articles of the past.

It's fear mongering. You're an agent of propaganda.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Volund

Let's just say for a moment...all of this is true...do you suppose...this could be Russia's sneaky way of infiltrating the U.S. and attempting to take over...(it's just a thought).

With 15,000 troops?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Volund

Cue Dragnet theme.

Of course there's some reality to it.

The NWO treasonous elite know that it's an iffy thing to ask America's own military to fire on innocent civilians.

It's just logical my Dear Watson.

We civilians have a whole hell of a lot more firepower than 15,000 Russian troops do. Lol

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

INDEED.

I do hope it is well used . . . Sigh . . . I suspect the Russians are much more immune to the emotions involved in killing another human than the average American. I'm glad for that. But it could be a bit of a problem in such scenarios.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by NOTurTypical

INDEED.

I do hope it is well used . . . Sigh . . . I suspect the Russians are much more immune to the emotions involved in killing another human than the average American. I'm glad for that. But it could be a bit of a problem in such scenarios.

Do you know how many veterans we have mingled in the civilian population?

Just out of dignity for human life I would strongly advise the Russians not to come over starting crap.

We have some 300 million guns.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join