It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to aid FEMA in Region III in "upcoming" Disaster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think they got pretty good idea from shutting down Boston with 15K armed personal. So it doesn't matter how many bostonians are veterans etc, they can shutdown a city the size of Boston with that much figure.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
I think they got pretty good idea from shutting down Boston with 15K armed personal. So it doesn't matter how many bostonians are veterans etc, they can shutdown a city the size of Boston with that much figure.

No they cannot. Non sequitur. What happened in Boston wasn't war. If you want to compare apples to apples then how many troops did it take to secure Iraq? (And even that is a flimsy comparison because Iraq's population is 25 million and the US is 300 million.)

edit on 5-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They would literally need 20-30 million troops to invade and conquer the United States. That's why our government is desperate to seize our guns. They have to disarm us, they cannot win a war with us.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The only places you will find any mention of Russian troops being used for security at mass events in the US is in The nonsense posted by Sorcha Faal and the deliberate misinterpretation of press releases by the likes of Infowars.

The actual press release by EMERCOM refers to an exchange of experts during joint rescue operations during major disasters. It also mentions an exchange of experience in areas such as the provision of security at mass events. It does not say Russian troops will provide security at such things as the Superbowl in place of American security forces such as local law enforcement.

In case you can't think of a reason why the Russians would think such an exchange of experience might be a good idea, they are holding a little sporting event in 2014 called the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Exchanging info on what worked and what didn't work so well before and after such an event is valuable. After all, the US hosted an Olympics in 1996 and 2002.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

So, will FEMA and EMERCOM be working together on American soil? If you think this is a good idea...good for you!
I for one do not think this is a good idea at all. What type of situations do both groups handle? Emergencies? That covers a wide range of things doesn't it? like, civil unrest, shtf scenerio types? Would you rather have a U.S. troop or a Russian one behind the trigger at that point?

Fear mongering? At this point i am pretty fearful of anything the U.S. government puts forth. I have seen what they have done in the past with "harmless provisions" and we should all be looking at all possible outcomes at this point.

And i guess i trust Sorcha Faal about as much as i trust official statements.

edit on 6-7-2013 by Privateinquotations because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I like to think you are more correct on your sensibilities and predictions on such scores.

I just know that the PTB have tons of mass brainwashing; mass chemical; mass various technologies ready and available to pacify to neutralize large areas of people.

And, I don't, for a minute, think that 15,000 is the top number of Russian troops to be brought here.

Nor do I think that such efforts will be limited to Russian troops. I think it's the tip of the iceberg.

HOWEVER, Dimitru Duduman's visions here:

www.handofhelp.com...

And particularly here:

Re:

CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE:

www.handofhelp.com...

Did indicate that the central USA will mostly be a no-man's land where the Russian troops from the Atlantic and the Chinese troops from Mexico and the Left Coast will never meet up in the middle but that there will largely be more or less continual back and forth battles with Americans evidently holding their own with large areas of land in the middle of the USA. Further, that Christian Chinese soldiers will, at some point, turn and fight on behalf of the American people.

I think Duduman's dreams/visions in such regards are accurate.

I do think that Christians will have to come together across denominational lines and pray and love one another as Christ directed for such successes in their areas, however.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Quite logical, alright.

However, IF you think that either side are THAT benign . . . the NWO traitors in the Blackened House as well as the Ruskies . . . then I think your discernment is due for a tune-up.

They are USED to pulling all manner of ugly stuff under all manner of white wash and pretty press releases.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
They would literally need 20-30 million troops to invade and conquer the United States. That's why our government is desperate to seize our guns. They have to disarm us, they cannot win a war with us.

True. However, I wonder how much . . . house to house efforts 15,000 Russian troops could manage confiscating guns?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Privateinquotations

If you trust sorcha faal to any extent, then you're either a complete noob in the world of CT, else an extreme fool.

Governments will do what they must to ensure order. I don't like the idea of foreign troops on the mainland one bit, but am more fearful of the av3rage blubbering idiot in this land trying to keep order in an emergency.

Most of our population is unfit for service. We are a declining power, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

We civilians have a whole hell of a lot more firepower than 15,000 Russian troops do. Lol

Yea, they won't last long. Of course this is all baloney though. Would you wanna be a a Russian grunt told your going to Police a huge piece of heavily armed America? I don't think so.

V

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I just now came across this vid, a guy saying his friend was detained for filming these military actions on city property. At after 13:12 (near end) this filmer is taken down by the policemen, while repeating he is not breaking any laws, this is public property. The uploader exclaims to please make viral.

I hope I'm not off topic, it sure seems on topic to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Listen to my words. I may not know any of you personally, but your survival is at stake. This govenment is planning something. I just watched a dvd titled: martial law coming to a state near you. Things i've seen in this video have me deeply concerned. Look into: three story trains, fema concentration camps, and plastic coffins. This video has me wanting to leave this country while I still can. I don't know what exacly is planned, but it does'nt look good. This movie explains why the DHS purchased so many bullets. They plan on doing alot of shooting. Be safe in this age.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, if the Russians do not know they are being swore at and rediculed, they may not start shooting at disruptive people when they try to form big protests.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Listen to my words. I may not know any of you personally, but your survival is at stake. This govenment is planning something. I just watched a dvd titled: martial law coming to a state near you. Things i've seen in this video have me deeply concerned. Look into: three story trains, fema concentration camps, and plastic coffins. This video has me wanting to leave this country while I still can. I don't know what exacly is planned, but it does'nt look good. This movie explains why the DHS purchased so many bullets. They plan on doing alot of shooting. Be safe in this age.

Guess it just depends on what you want to believe.

The three story trains are auto carriers
auto.howstuffworks.com...

No FEMA camps
www.splcenter.org...

the coffins are burial vaults
www.avoc.info...
edit on 7/6/2013 by Pauligirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For those who think this info could be real because it is on different sites should have looked close at who wrote this article...

June 27, 2013

Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

No matter what source you use it all comes from Sorcha Faal a very well known hoaxer here on ATS.

Here are a few threads discussing her...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Things i've seen in this video have me deeply concerned. Look into: three story trains, fema concentration camps, and plastic coffins. This video has me wanting to leave this country while I still can. I don't know what exacly is planned, but it does'nt look good. This movie explains why the DHS purchased so many bullets. They plan on doing alot of shooting. Be safe in this age.

Who made this video? And where did you see it?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hope this is BS...

but maybe it won't be so bad for me. I live in this region (Philadelphia Area) and I'm of Russian decent ( 1st gen. american). I speak Russian so maybe they'll be nice to me

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Sounds to me like a serious effort from the quadrilatteral commission to try and take over this country.
No no. just kidding.
Sorcha Fail again.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

We civilians have a whole hell of a lot more firepower than 15,000 Russian troops do. Lol

Yea, they won't last long. Of course this is all baloney though. Would you wanna be a a Russian grunt told your going to Police a huge piece of heavily armed America? I don't think so.

V

Um no. Not a chance.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I get why people just make stories like this up. The Russians are a traditional boogey man and now that DHS has replaced FEMA, NWO, UN etc as the new organization nobody really understands but thinks sounds scary it is an easy sell. Never mind their is no logic to it. And the entire idea of US wide matial law is beyond silly. That we would use some half ass trained Russians is even more silly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join