It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to see pictures of actual alien symbols

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Apparently the aliens, especially the Reticulans,
hold Led Zepplin album cover art in the highest regard.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by ImpactoR

Cool but I could have sworn I saw something similar in my girlfriends hand bag? (sorry could not resist), anyway I take it that is supposed to be a Vimana type object, it appears the writing is relatively new around the lower torsion ring while the upper pergola seems to be exaggerated too high but it is possible that is represents a field curvature dictated structure.

Very unusual for a Buddhist Stupa but not unique except for that cool writing

It's the Kecksburg, PA case, I think that;s one of the credible cases of 'something' or some object of unknown origin that took place. Similar to how Rendlesham forest have their monument, this is a monument representing this incident. I am not sure how accurate the symbols are, the case does say there were some symbols on the Acorn shaped object.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These members who gather the info do some darn good job, I didn't even know of these pictures of smoke around the case, so yup, definitely a good case.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Cool thread about the 65 crash wonder if it was alien or from here, still thanks for correcting me it did on the other photo look like a stupa but now that background info places this as one of the great mystery crash's on the order of roswell and higher than the likes of Rendlesham.

I like the idea of the Nazi Bell as I read a book a good few years ago by a former janes aviation weekly journalist called the hunt for zero point that was not a big seller so is hard to come by now but was a very well investigated and thought out book that researched thing's like that in some detail including some eye witness accounts of it in action and showing the test rig that is still standing were the bell was tested and has to be held down, I still think though that it is possible the Nazi's dug something up near Nuremburg from a crash that may have happened during an aerial battle that was recorded from 1561, look at the first picture and to the right on the ground as the artist of the time seemed to have painted what may have been crash sites fire.
www.disclose.tv...
This is probably somewhere on ATS in far more detail than that site.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The Socorro saucer.

That looks like the warning sign for a jet engine air intake. You'll see them around the front of the wings of commercial jets and fighter planes.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I would like to see pictures of actual alien symbols

Wouldn't we all?

It's that word "actual" in your title that is the wrench in the works, though.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

This symbol, or on review it was more likely the Ummo symbol, now considered a hoax, was also on the alleged "ships" that landed in Soviet Russia, in Voronezh, in 1989.

They disgorged the 9 foot guys with the three eyes and small heads. This incident was notable because they shot a kid who vanished and blinked in and out of sight themselves and hung around for hours and returned over three days while being seen by hundreds. You know, the usual.

Robert Anton Wilson had visions of tall 3 eyed aliens from Sirius and he said the descriptions were the same as what he "hallucinated."

Weird case, all-in-all.
edit on 7/8/2013 by Baddogma because: detail

edit on 7/8/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

just keep saying it: "by some guys with planks and rope"... until you believe it...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Has anyone varified the origuns of the CARET symbols?
I believe it was debunked but I was wondering about the artist who created it.search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0oG7hD.m.5RcSMA92tXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGJjawM1c3FuOXA5OGR2cXBvJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEdGsEY3NyY3B2aWQDR DVyR1JrZ2V1ckJlYXVuS1VOX3JPQUpqcmpORHlGSHVtXzRBRFEzeARmcgNjbGVhcnNwcmluZ3NmBGZyMgNzYi10b3AEZ3ByaWQDZnRWWUtIVk5TejZrNWlfZmZwSnd2QQRuX3JzbHQ'___'AEbl9zd WdnAzUEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDOQRxdWVyeQNDQVJFVCB1Zm8EdF9zdG1wAzEzNzQ1OTI0MTQ0ODgEdnRlc3RpZANWSVAyNzA-?p= CARET+ufo&fr2=sb-top&fr=clearspringsf
Dang...that is a mess.I hope nobody gets mad at me.
edit on 23-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's a few to ponder. Some fictional, some...?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Hey,saw some Klingon in there too.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

here ya go...alien hiway symbol sign..In case you have never seen these signs, they are found near area's that aliens sneak over the border or border checks on freeways especially in southern calif. near TJ and San Clemente, Calif. along the 5 freeway and the 15...
edit on 7/23/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Your writing looks like the Pleiadian alphabet as written down by Billy Meier's 'Pleiadian' contact Semjase.

13,000 years ago the Pleiadians settled in Peru and an island off Easter Island which fits your timeline :-)

When Semjase wrote the alphabet down it looked like so...

www.meiersaken.info...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KarlPeterSmith

There is an alien truth but it is not the far fetched ideas that are promoted, but the alien truth is what created the frenzy which is like a shock wave that enables us to still be talking about it unknowingly to the subconscious vast depth of creation within our soul, which is shown to us by the alien, because we would have not been able to conceive such a vast connection of the 4th reality in space and time, and a mental dream like connection with that reality in reality and not the dream state. This is why there will probably remain a 'cult of the UFOs.'
edit on 12Sat, 11 Apr 2015 12:47:18 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 12:47:18 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
alien symbols?
ask yourself this:

why are the symbols N,E,W, and S, placed around the ancient magnet compass rose?
S = sine
W = saw
E = square
N = triangle

these are the same symbols around the wave generators / oscillators on a synthesizer and are basic magnetic field based circuits found in basic radio....

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I woke up with this symbol drawn on the tip of my index finger. its was drawn very precise much cleaner than a pen can do. Any help would be appreciated.

oi67.tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Finally able to post at least two of my [fooftr27] pictures...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Some of these symbols are really strange.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinaker
I woke up with this symbol drawn on the tip of my index finger. its was drawn very precise much cleaner than a pen can do. Any help would be appreciated.

oi67.tinypic.com...

Without the dot that would be the alchemical symbol for the planet Venus.

-MM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join