It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For A Falsifying Arrest Warra

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Any conviction for domestic violence automatically bans a person from every owning a firearm.

Any charges for unlawful possession of a firearm?

Seems for that 'Salem witch hunt' there would have been.
edit on 3-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Actually Martin did have a record and would have had more of one if it weren't for shoddy police work.
He was suspended 3 times in 7 months and that's the school police took it easy on him. He wasn't charged with the stolen jewelry and burglary tools (but had the school police coordinated their info with the local pd they would have learned a house a few blocks from the school was burglarized and the items taken matched the description of what Trayvon had).

He also had his mom straw purchase a gun he couldn't legally carry which is pretty strange. Talked openly on facebook about making batches of "lean" using cough syrup (both otc and prescription), selling drugs, fighting, etc. He was caught with the jewelry while being searched after he was caught on camera vandalizing. And so on and so on.

Zimmerman's record actually isn't that extreme and anything that came up was very quickly dismissed or reduced.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I did like how the police let him go and said the shooting was good at first. It wasn't until the endless mass of idiots heard about the story that charges were eventually filed.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

The herd of idiots is what caused the prosecutor to falsify the arrest warrant (leaving out the images of Zimmerman's wounds). Remember how those pictures were left out of the story for months?

Also this thread is supposed to say Allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant, but it didn't paste correct (It was such a long title I had to try to copy and paste twice on my phone).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what if zimmerman gets LIFE ? lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I couldn't have put it better, myself.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, this case should never have seen the inside of a courtroom. The self-defense laws in Florida are clear, and Zimmerman defended himself according to that law. He was attacked, feared for his life, and shot his attacker. End of story. Acquitted. Murder 2 is an absurd charge and everyone knows it. Nevertheless, once this jury sets him free, blacks will burn cities all over the country.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Considering how lousy a job the prosecution is doing ... and how they never should have gone for Murder 2 to begin with .... they all should be getting their resumes together anyways. They bowed to public pressure to bring a murder 2 case without the evidence even coming close to that kind of verdict.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
In my opinion, this case should never have seen the inside of a courtroom. The self-defense laws in Florida are clear, and Zimmerman defended himself according to that law. He was attacked, feared for his life, and shot his attacker. End of story.

no it is not - the veracity of that story is properly assessed by a jury of peers - the killing of someone should almost always be a matter for a court case to establish the legal guilt or otherwise - it cannot be left to the "court of public opinion"!

any exceptions should be truly exceptional in the clarity of the situation - and this case is not - partisan BS notwithstanding.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am 99% sure that someone has pointed this out already as I replied w/o reading a post but those citizen grand juries are complete BUNK and simply like minded folks coming together to demand something that when hits the courtroom is tossed on its @$$.

Derek

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Considering how lousy a job the prosecution is doing ... and how they never should have gone for Murder 2 to begin with .... they all should be getting their resumes together anyways. They bowed to public pressure to bring a murder 2 case without the evidence even coming close to that kind of verdict.

that is what i was telling my friends the other day, manslaughter fits and the state could prove it but murder 2? With how unreliable witness have been it would be tough to prove anything at this point.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This whole entire "case" is a joke.

There's ulterior motives behind every move on both sides, it's disgusting and racist. It only shows where this "Country" is headed towards.

Therefore, I leave you this link, discuss amongst yourselves...

www.vdare.com...

Please respond respectfully as I have been respectful myself.

Danke,

Kimish

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I don't know if they could prove it, but they could probably sell it to the jury. I actually have been concerned about them convicting him of that. I don't know if it's because I care or because I want to see the riots.

If they release him free and clear, I have to wonder if the Jury is aware of the threats they are going to get from the nuts.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It was investigated by the cops. They did a great job too, because what you are seeing in the court is the same thing they saw. No case and no proof of any crime.

The court of public opinion would mean Zimmerman is a year or so in the ground. What's funny is they thought that the crowd might simmer if they took it to court.. nope, naive. They want a conviction or they want to kill random people and riot!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

It's true most of them are tossed, but most of them are insane cases (against presidents or corporations) this case has plenty of evidence and is pretty grounded. If I was Zimmerman I would bring the same case the CGJ is bringing.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Florida S Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, c Florida

What a lot of nonsense, the so called "citizen grand jury" is just a lynch mob, it is exactly the same as a bunch of rednecks in a pub deciding someone is guilty.

That is EXACTLY what is was going to point out, this is no different than me and a few friends doing the same thing and just calling ourselves the justice league to make us sound more legit.

To be entirely fair... I kinda see most government agencies as the same thing sometimes.
Sanctioned lunacy vs unsanctioned lunacy.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Call me crazy but if your gonna choose play hero while armed. You had better be right and It had better not be some teen from the area going to the store for skittles. It might not be 2cond degree ( not sure how that reads) but it's at least manslaughter. I personally see no proof that martin ever did the whole circle back around thing on zimmerman. I think what ever confrontation happened happened when they first met up. It makes no since to me that martin's first reaction was to run, but then he changed his mind and decided to run around the building to blindside the guy. Zimmerman had studied criminal justice and especially "stand your ground" so the would have instantly know he had to make the kid extremely aggressive towards him or he was screwed.

THat said i do think zimmerman thought he was chasing a goon......he had no reason to think that besides a kid dressed kinda hip hop.... but i'lll absolutely give him that. But to me the crux of the case is martin wasn't a goon. just a kid.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What about the 911 operator CLEARLY telling Zimmerman to not go after the "suspect" and that the cops were on their way? He did so anyway, with a loaded gun. Even if he was a cop, had no probable cause to stop and question the kid, he was walking home from the store, not casing houses or lugging a bag of criminal tools and stolen goods on his back.

Zimmerman reminds me of one of those types that always wanted to be a cop but fell short in his endeavors. Look how that failed dream turned out...

Is he guilty of Murder 2? That is for the jury to figure out. From what I have watched of the trial, seems to me the prosecution is doing a pretty good job of proving their case. Zimmerman told the police that Martin was trying to take his gun away, but yet there was NO DNA to back up his claim. Overzealous neighborhood watch guy thought he finally nabbed a real criminal but instead killed a teenager carrying Skittles and AZ Ice Tea.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh i totally agree, a jury is just 12 people. What is really the difference between me and 12 friends voting that its okay to kill someone and the death penalty? Nothing...
The legal system is way screwed up but if as a society we are going to play that game we should stick to the rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join