It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Reveals World Bank Corruption in New Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
More Whistleblowing. This time by a former Karen Hudes an X Senior Legal Counsel. The interview highlights the level of corruption and fraud in in the World Bank. The links between governments, banks and economics. Sentators being denied information. Congress being denied information. Banks being withheld finance and forced to collapse. These boys have more power than the bankers..

The World Bank is already notorious for its wide range of human rights violations, land-grab schemes, environmental destruction and economic attacks on sovereign nations and local communities. Hudes offers some additional details about what she asserts is one single group controlling world financial markets and media. She also offers names of people who were involved in blackmail surrounding a 2007 prostitution scandal. Hudes has been charged by Attorney General Eric Holder with trespassing after being arrested May 13th at an office of the World Bank. Hear the story that corporate media is ignoring…

www.realnews24.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

she's definitely a contender for one of the hottest news anchors in the media. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The corporate press is owned by one mega-conglomorate. All of the financial institutions in the world just about are part of this scheme to rip off everybody, every single citizen on this planet

Very well said on her part, and also very true. Although most people don't understand just how true it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here the IMF mother of all loophole for easy money for the elite

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
She said Holder is holding up settlement of the corruption case... I guess there is a que forming at Justice..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Pointing out corruption from the banks isn't exactly whistleblowing, it's pretty much just stating the obvious. But no matter how obvious we state it, the banks just get richer and richer !

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

You'd be surprised how few people know or even care about this. Honestly. You probably converse with like minded people but the average Joe still doesn't know or care.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

People should care. This is about banks having more power than politicians. This is about the World Banks causing a orchestrating a run on some of the banks.. People should be up in arms.. We wonder why the economy is messed up. Why a portion of the world is in perpetual poverty.. We do not have to look far..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So I ask the stupid questions I guess....

How do we stop it?

How do you throw out an entire government in one shot?

Can you impeach 535 people all at once, or is revolution the only option?

How do you reason with people who care nothing for the people of the world?

Can we all start putting together class-action lawsuits against all of these banks, corporations and governments?

Everyone keeps talking about how ridiculous it has gotten and how terrible things are, but nobody seems to be able to come up with a way out.

I'm sick of waiting for answers. There has to be a way to stop this.

~Namaste
edit on 30-6-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

How do we stop it?

From the interview, it appears that she has sought justice from every government avenue available.

Now, she says that Holder is blocking the way. Eric Holder. The same joker involved in international arms trafficking, the IRS scandal, aggressive probing of journalists, drone attacks and God only knows what else.

When the bad guys control every path of power, is it unreasonable to predict mass violence at some point?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This interview with Karen Hudes should be front page. This is important information and it effects all of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Everyone keeps talking about how ridiculous it has gotten and how terrible things are, but nobody seems to be able to come up with a way out.

This whole "whistleblow" is about how Hude's team's newer better IMF is waiting in the wings to bring honesty and openness and transparency to the old world of evil money. Don't forget, she was part of that old system that is now crashing but she said nothing until now when the crash is imminent, where was she ten years ago?

As for answers, the only people I see actively working on creating a better system are the BRICS nations, the "B" of which is Brazil. And look who just went ballistic over a bus fare hike. Yeah sure, when pigs fly. If you can't go directly to the enemy (Russia/China) you attack him at the weakest point.

Its a new mercenary world order. The United States of Xe.

edit on 30-6-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You watch .. Egypt shall show you the way.

How do we stop it?

Can we all start putting together class-action lawsuits against all of these banks, corporations and governments?

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What's that thing she talked about 'gold back equition' or something? Don't know the word, she says; the whole system is going down in a few weeks at: 4:48.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
What's that thing she talked about 'gold back equition' or something? Don't know the word, she says; the whole system is going down in a few weeks at: 4:48.

"Gold backwardation" is what she said.

I'm still looking into it now, but from what I've read, it will be catastrophic. Inside economists and money theorists / scientists have been talking about it for a couple of months, and I think the recent market correction could be the tipping point.

Interesting catch, star for you.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

The corporate press is owned by one mega-conglomorate. All of the financial institutions in the world just about are part of this scheme to rip off everybody, every single citizen on this planet

Very well said on her part, and also very true. Although most people don't understand just how true it is.

I know what you mean....people who listen to Fox thinking they are getting the real scoop but they too are being played.....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thanks! It's sure is interesting.

Found this interesting interview:

www.thedailybell.com...

Antal Fekete: The price of gold is headed for extinction. I for one don't believe that the price of gold is headed for five digits. Long before that might happen, permanent backwardation* would shut down the gold futures markets. Gold could no longer be purchased at any price. Gold would only be available through barter. World trade is facing an avalanche-like transformation flattening out monetary economy into barter economy. Practically all economists, financial writers and market analysts have missed this possible scenario. They don't see the greatest economic contraction ever staring them in the face. They don't see the coming tsunami of unemployment. Very few see deflation as indicated by the progressive disappearance of cash gold. It never occurred to Bernanke that the new Federal Reserve notes he is printing galore could also go to purchase physical gold, causing the gold basis to shrink. Once the gold basis* goes permanently negative, the total U.S. debt, all $16 trillion of it, will not be worth one ounce of gold. That will pull the rug from underneath the international monetary system. Barter is the ultimate in deflation, and that is what the world economy is getting.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Alex Jones interviewed Karen Hudes a while ago with this same story. Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very interesting information. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

How do we stop it?

~Namaste

Yes, revolution is the only option. The one card we have to play is there are more of us than there are of them. It sure would be nice if all those soldiers "fighting for our freedom and protection" would come over to our side. BUT based on the service people I've asked the following question:

"If you were ordered to fire on American citizens during an armed revolt would you do it?"

...I'm not very optimistic. All of them (I asked 5 of them) waffled and said something along the lines of "Well...I wouldn't want to, but I would definitely do my job."

When I reminded them that their job was defending and upholding the Constitution of the United States they looked very uncomfortable. I realize my "survey" wasn't scientific in any way but it was very disappointing and made me very sad.

While I'm convinced revolution is our only way out at this point I'm not at all optimistic this will occur. We will need people who are well versed in warfare, defense, leadership, and organization to make this work. Most of those already work for the Imperial Federation, and the ones who don't are largely still, "Ermagad Murrica Herp Derp" *waves flag*.

I'm tellin ya...if I had lots of money and an army *sigh*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join