It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs: Are Investigators Missing the Whole Picture?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes, I saw that too. Living in a haunted house is not something I can recommend. My wife was slammed into a wall by an unseen force and the lead paranormal investigator was punched in the nose by an invisible, presumably ghostly fist.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Elbereth because: fix

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

OMG!!!

I would love for you to come to my paranormal thread and give us the details!

Just click below in my signature.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a look at this thread if you like. I think it has some pretty interesting pictures.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Thanks. I read the OP. Interesting pictures.

I'll go through the thread later when I have more time. I just woke up. Need to get the brain going.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Most orbs in photos probably are dust or insects, but certainly not all of them. True orbs do exist.

I've also seen orbs in person, though just once that I can be sure of.

Late one night, sometime around midnight to 2AM, I was in the kitchen making myself a snack (I'm often up super late at night).
To the right of me was a big window, to the right of that was our 'Rattie Condo', which had two rather noisy little female rats playing with each other. They were scrabbling around like they always did, running back and forth through the mesh and PVC pipe tunnel that connected the top 'apartment' with the bottom. This was reasonably high off the floor.
Suddenly, I spot this white (kinda silvery light) orb, maybe 3cm (2 1/4") in diameter, come through the window, drift past me and through the back wall of the kitchen closet directly opposite the window. Probably about a meter off the floor. It came in from the east, and headed west.

I saw this thing full on, not just out of the corner of my eye like I usually see things. What made me doubly sure, was that our two little ratties had suddenly stopped, silent and still in shock. If they didn't see it, they sensed it. It was maybe five minutes or so before they started up again. Kinda hesitantly.
Sure freaked me out too.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Prysm

That's amazing!

I've seen all kinds of things, but I've never seen an orb with my naked eye. I really don't know how I would react, but I'm sure I would be freaked out, too.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The ones I saw gave me this reaction

Was not much else to do but watch and go
OH WOW!!

Many years later I still think about it and go
OH WOW!

It was one of those situations where I was guided to see them though, so I knew I was going to see something, but still the wow factor was there. Was not what I was expecting to see when I walked out my back door. That voice that told me to go outside and look is always followed by an experience of some kind, and I am glad I don't hear it more often.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

put a couple of vids in the folder , i was trying to take vid when i could but most of the time they were not showing the orb looking things..

right click and save as on the vids in this folder
silent-company.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by E†E

I didn't have the correct video player to see the video, but I saw the picture of the orb.

Great Catch!!

He's a colorful little boy, isn't he?
What's up with the hole (in his head?) ?

ETA: I went back and opened it with the player I have on my computer.
WOW!
You have orbs swooshing all over that room! That CANNOT be dust! Dust doesn't move that fast!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us!

edit on 7/12/2013 by sled735 because: add comments

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
you ever heard of them making noises?
on the 'lots' vid theres SEEMS to be one off to the left and far back poping in. right around 00:09 or 00:10

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by E†E

No, never heard of them making noise.

I'll go check it out now.

I'm back. I didn't hear anything, but they say you have to have good ear phones to hear things like that. I'm just using computer speakers. So... maybe.

edit on 7/13/2013 by sled735 because: add comments

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
k..thanks...yea i gots headphones on lol

aright..ill update if anything comes up new..

take cares
cio

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wasn't too sure where to post these pictures.. I was going to make a thread about a lime green orb that I encountered near Cathedral rock in Sedona, AZ. It moved like a hummingbird and faded in and out of existence, it guess the best way I could describe it. I will never look at physical reality the same after that event. Then, a few weeks back, took my camera with and got some shots of some breathtaking beauty New Mexico has to offer.. About a week later I was looking through them and found these photos. amazed. I also got a video of what appears to be a glowing disc hovering over the Mesa, something that's been blowing my mind since I noticed it and I have the footage still if anyone could please help me analyze it. I did not notice any of these with visible sight, but having over three very intense UFO sightings I immediately thought this could be something of that nature. It's been a while since I have seen sky phenomena though, and naturally my logical mind is coming back and telling me this could be something else. Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SecTownKid

I've seen other pics here that look similar to yours. The "pros" with cameras say there is something in the lens that makes it appear that way. I'm no professional, so I don't know what to call it.
I think the bottom one is lens flare also.

I would love to see your video of the UFO if you can post it on Your Tube, then upload it here, that would be great!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
All those examples of orbs in photos clearly using a flash................................................DUH!

This has been done to death and yet people still believe. Come on!!!!! massive increase in digital cameras in the last 10 years, auto flashes on all of them and a growth in Orbs in the last 10 years..............DUH!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Sheesh, relax man don't blow a blood vessel over it.

I believe not because of photos, but because I saw something in Arizona that moved so beautifully I was frightened by it, and was so bright that it left tracers in my eyes. It disappeared and reappeared and moved like a hummingbird and would change form. That is why I am questioning these photos, maybe I am crazy for even believing such crap, maybe it's wishful thinking to tie the photos to my experience. but I saw what I saw, with my own eyes.. Those things, whatever the hell they are, are real.

edit on 17-10-2013 by SecTownKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi sled735, I thought that this could be perhaps interesting for you and others in this discussion.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello Sled,
Amazing thread!
S&F
I recently had a thread about experiencing orbs on a mountain in Hungary, so this subject is close to my heart.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a great day,
RR

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi sled735!

I lived in a house that was full of orbs, and I don't care who yells "dust!"...I know it's not dust. (lol)

Here is a pic of my 'orb in motion'. Would love to hear what you all think!

Here is a pic of me asking to see an orb....it showed up in the picture exactly where I was looking (face blocked, lol)...hands open...

I have many strange pics of orbs, wisps of 'smoke', etc.
Awesome thread!
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Wow, those photos are amazing, especially the first one.
If those are dust particles then I'll eat my hat.
Those are great orb photos in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join