It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAHAHA we have all been played the fool!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

I must not have got the memo that said gay people don't need to pay taxes! Who pays for Octomom and her brood? With people like that around it's a good thing there are gay people on the planet or the world would have reached the point of overpopulation a century ago!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
If homosexuality is OK than mankind would have disappeared thousands of years ago with no procreation.

Um... No... Not everyone is born gay so regardless or if homosexuality is ok or not, Mankind wouldn't disappear due to no procreation. Also, homosexuality was an acceptable pass time in many old civilizations. Look at the Greeks. They certainly didn't die out to no procreation either.

Myself having to pay these perverts with my tax money in the form of benefits is a fkn outrage.

Yes because giving tax benefits to some gay people is certainly one of the worst things that the government can do with your tax money...
Why not direct that outrage from the misspending of tax money towards, you know ACTUAL wastes of money like corporate subsidies.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yes of course you can be gay and christian at the same time..

You can be functionally illiterate and graduate from high school, too. It all depends on who's setting the standards and who's looking the other way.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by truthermantwo

There is a huge difference between using illegal substances and being born gay!

Born gay? so people actually got born not to reproduce? sick world
Exactly as if unnatural sex is genetic.Gee I must have missed another gay memo.Good thing Wiser is an expert
And expects us to believe once the AIDS related illnesses begin their taxes alone will cover the bills,medications?And if 1 partner is a non working gay the other partners taxes will cover BOTH huh?And great role models to children too.Its no small matter that this country is being punished by God for condoning this depravity much less encouraging it.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

Originally posted by TDawg61
If homosexuality is OK than mankind would have disappeared thousands of years ago with no procreation.

Um... No... Not everyone is born gay so regardless or if homosexuality is ok or not, Mankind wouldn't disappear due to no procreation. Also, homosexuality was an acceptable pass time in many old civilizations. Look at the Greeks. They certainly didn't die out to no procreation either.

Myself having to pay these perverts with my tax money in the form of benefits is a fkn outrage.

Yes because giving tax benefits to some gay people is certainly one of the worst things that the government can do with your tax money...
Why not direct that outrage from the misspending of tax money towards, you know ACTUAL wastes of money like corporate subsidies.
That was a if EVERYBODY was homosexual to prove the point its not natural.The topic is gay marriage NOT government/corporate corruption.And you feel because of that corruption this subject is small potatoes in comparison its OK?Yeah good reasoning
One only has to look into the Sodom and Gomora tale as the HEATHENS of that time wanted to have HOMOSEXUAL sex with the angels sent by the Lord.I'm a Christian but not an evangelist btw and even if you don't believe that doesn't make the morality lessons in the book any less valid.
edit on 27-6-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

You obviously didn't get the memo that AIDS is not a gay disease either did you?
Or the one about straight men who just so love having anal and oral sex with prostitutes and their girlfriends or wives?

edit on 27/6/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

It is small potatoes compared to government and corporate corruption. Two people being gay has no effect on me unless one of them hits on me in which case I'd politely decline the offer. Corporate and government corruption can and actually does effect me, so I think it has a WAY higher priority on my list of things to worry about instead of worrying about what two people that aren't me are doing in their homes.

Also lol at God punishing this country. If you actually believe that then I'm not sure we can continue this conversation because I come armed with logic and you come armed with complete fantasy. I mean even if God does exist, what makes you think that he'd have the slightest interest in what the US is doing? And why would he care about this country more than say North Korea who have completely enslaved their populace and do far worse human rights violations than we do. I mean in your opinion a country deserves God's wrath for accepting homosexuality but not for starving their populace.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by TDawg61

It is small potatoes compared to government and corporate corruption. Two people being gay has no effect on me unless one of them hits on me in which case I'd politely decline the offer. Corporate and government corruption can and actually does effect me, so I think it has a WAY higher priority on my list of things to worry about instead of worrying about what two people that aren't me are doing in their homes.

Also lol at God punishing this country. If you actually believe that then I'm not sure we can continue this conversation because I come armed with logic and you come armed with complete fantasy. I mean even if God does exist, what makes you think that he'd have the slightest interest in what the US is doing? And why would he care about this country more than say North Korea who have completely enslaved their populace and do far worse human rights violations than we do. I mean in your opinion a country deserves God's wrath for accepting homosexuality but not for starving their populace.
Firstly sir if your"logic"that your armed with"were C4 you still wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.North Korea IS a living hell for their sins and as far as calling the Lord a"fantasy"I'm satisfied where your heathen ass will end up,lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.

That was gods view on gays for a loooong long time, how did that view change?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

See this is what I was talking about. You failed to rebut any of my points and instead opted to use an ad hominem attack against my logic. This conversation isn't about what is going to happen to me after I die, but as an agnostic I'm not entirely worried about it. How about you address the issues I brought up instead of talking about me? Oh and your point about Korea is moot since the people cannot help the situation they are in, while the leaders live nice cushy lives. If God were punishing that country, you'd be seeing the leaders suffering too. Actually, come to think of it, that would be the same thing here, but nope the elites are living cushy lives while they trample on the middle and poor classes' rights. And you have the gall to call that "God's Wrath"?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
FACTS ARE
The the christian bible forbids such behavior. period.
No Gay can be a christian, and continue being gay.....
And i do resent the idea of a man getting spousal benefits from the government.
The whole gay marriage issue screws up the system financially in ways straight people do not benefit the same.
I think a reset of the whole tax system etc would be in order.
I sure am getting tired of the gays promoting their lifestyles to the underaged kids in the education system....
far as i can see, SEX is highly overrated and promoted by the psywar bunch to further demoralise the population....
This is all a sideshow while they strip you of your rights to prvacy,freedom of assembly, and speech,
The PTB are changing the whole social dynamic in ways that will facilitate the eventual elimination of the constitution and its principals.
edit on 27-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
FACTS ARE

And another FACT....

The Christian Bible forbids most behavior enjoyed by Christians today.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by stirling
FACTS ARE

And another FACT....

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Not to mention it condones slavery. All the Christians who like to pick and choose passages to support their bigotry or hate of something that someone else is doing seem to ignore this little fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not to mention it condones slavery. All the Christians who like to pick and choose passages to support their bigotry or hate of something that someone else is doing seem to ignore this little fact.

Yep!

I have a great book on that, The Bible Tells Me So: Uses and Abuses of Holy Scripture.

Throughout history, the Bible has been used to reach often contradictory conclusions on issues of morality and politics, from women's rights to capital punishment, from marrige to slavery. Neither liberal nor conservative in approach, this eye-opening exploration of how the Bible has been used and abused for both noble and nefarious ends bears out Shakespeare's adage that even "the Devil can cite scripture for his purpose".
books.google.com

I've had it for about 10 years now and it shows how anyone can use the Bible to fit their own beliefs.
edit on 27-6-2013 by OneisOne because: double staement

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

You bet, enjoyment. That's all there is, if it feels good, do it ~ the new religion. Proponents of morality are so old fashioned and boring, they need to get with the program. Depravity is the new norm, gay, straight, or somewhere in between. Just one big happy orgy.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Hey, if that's how you want to live your life, Go for it!!.

What I was referring to is things like....

eating pork/shellfish, divorce/remarriage, women having a voice in Church, wearing blended fabrics, working on the Sabbath, women wearing jewelry, men shaving their heads, sex before marriage, men shaving their beards after marriage....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

eating pork/shellfish, divorce/remarriage, women having a voice in Church, wearing blended fabrics, working on the Sabbath, women wearing jewelry, men shaving their heads, sex before marriage, men shaving their beards after marriage....

I don't do the bible so you're barking up the wrong tree. IMO this current "legal" frenzy over sexual behavior is merely an immature rebellion against nature and obviously those who were born "different" have every right to feel betrayed by nature (or perhaps they were betrayed by DNA altering vaccines that were administered at birth).

Either way, self indulgence is the antithesis of self restraint and self respect. Legalizing self indulgence doesn't make it right or acceptable and if you can't see that, you need to spend more time down at the law library pouring over all the other insane laws on the books.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

If you want to talk about self indulgence, straight folk do that all the time.

Why do you think that term should only apply to homosexuals?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

If you want to talk about self indulgence, straight folk do that all the time.

Why do you think that term should only apply to homosexuals?

You aren't paying attention, I said: "Depravity is the new norm, gay, straight, or somewhere in between." Depravity is self indulgence.
edit on 27-6-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Origienally posted by OneisOnef
reply to post by frazzle

i take it you have been to the north of scotland thats the way things used to be i was the first person ever to work on the sabbath where i live when i got home my bags were at the door .

no t.v no radio some people would not touch money or cook on the sabbath and women at the grave side

thank satan that is all over now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join