It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I also have ascended

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Aaaaawwwww........go ahead and go if you want to AI. I will catch you when you fall, and I will have sandwiches waiting for after!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
Let me get this straight......you are egotistical and vain also you are detached and feel nothing about anything anymore, nor do you appear to want to. This is suppossed to be a good thing?

You sound like the average serial killer......you must be great company.
thats exactally what my cellmate said about me

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by Isittruee

I tried to transcend duality but i didn't like it.

I want to be able to like, to say something is good... i want to feel good....

Does ridicule make you feel good?
Do you feel better after writing this thread?
edit on 26-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Aw thanks. But the weight of my ascended awesomeness would probably crush you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know how there is room up there for all you ascended masters, and your egotistical non egoness...

I like how you cared enough to make sure that the only ones who could find this offensive won't, simply because they are above all of that silliness.

edit on 6/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Op, you got Out Trolled!

I have descended. It's all terrible down here.

But someone has to turn the lights off.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Op, you got Out Trolled!

Maybe an ascended one will drop you a clapper so you can start your climb again?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My hearty congratulations on your ascension, manula. How's the company up there?

Bit boring? Thought so.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
The only thing blatant is the lack of thought that went into this thread.

No, I get what you're trying to do...

Still. Ignorant.

No, I get it... I really do.

It's just, feeble as an attempt.

AAC

Whats wrong with you? I just expressed myself, i was ironic alright, so what? No room for irony now?

But what are you being ironic about? If your trying to be condescending towards those who claim to have 'ascended' or what have you, then okay. But have you ever put any actual thought towards the concept of enlightenment?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the intentions of this thread for anything but serious.
I'm having all the fun that I can right now.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yeah, that's right, am i an ego maniac for that?

I have ascended.

I no longer believe life events are good or bad, its all neutral bull, it makes me feel indifferent, apathetic, detached, lethargic, aloof, bored, disintere nothing is good or bad anymore, in a scale of positive and negative everything is 0 now, soooo fun.

I wont say, i like, i love, its good, i don't like, its bad, i hate, i now block my emotions, i cant feel anymore, soooo fun!

I'm telling you, i have ascended and life on earth is so fun now.

(I'm being ironic)
edit on 25-6-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

You cant stop seeing duality. You are nondual, but the experience is dual. You can know that good and evil are subjective, but you cant separate yourself.from them, because you are the subject. The measure of your greatness will be how much you can enjoy and love the world despite its evils.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by winofiend
Op, you got Out Trolled!

Maybe an ascended one will drop you a clapper so you can start your climb again?

Tough line to follow. You sir...win

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
reply to post by Manula

Its okay. I was just messing with you
I got your joke. I mean you said it was fun like 5 times in your OP. Some can't take a joke.

I just learned a lesson, read more posts before posting on my side. Good joke and very direct to be honest, I got caught for not reading enough.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

reply to post by Isittruee

I tried to transcend duality but i didn't like it.

I want to be able to like, to say something is good... i want to feel good....

Does ridicule make you feel good?
Do you feel better after writing this thread?
edit on 26-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Its just a comedy thread, i think there is room for that.

I respect all views and philosophies.

I used to believe in this non-duality life but it didn't work for me.

I was ironic, but i respect all views and opinions.

I was just joking a little.

I wish the best for everyone, i know that the best for me is not the best for everyne, there isnt a one fits all solution, but i allowed myself some comic remarks.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

You shouldn't be mocking things you don't understand...

I guess this is a mock thread reply on a "I have ascended" thread...

I see you over simplified some concepts from there and are making fun of it.

Anyway...you could perhaps explain why you think it's rubbish (which you obviously do). Then we would have something to debate here...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I have ascended.

I no longer believe life events are good or bad, its all neutral bull, it makes me feel indifferent, apathetic, detached, lethargic, aloof, bored, disinterested...

Nothing is good or bad anymore, in a scale of positive and negative everything is 0 now, soooo fun.

I wont say, i like, i love, its good, i don't like, its bad, i hate, i now block my emotions, i cant feel anymore, soooo fun!

(I'm being ironic)

I wish that I could give two sh*ts about this, but I can't. That might mean that I'm probably ascended as well, but if so, I'm so friggin' ascended that I don't even care if I'm ascended or not. Hell, I may not even poop today. Who cares? Not me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I have ascended.

I no longer believe life events are good or bad, its all neutral bull, it makes me feel indifferent, apathetic, detached, lethargic, aloof, bored, disinterested...

Nothing is good or bad anymore, in a scale of positive and negative everything is 0 now, soooo fun.

(I'm being ironic)

Is irony really metaphysical? Shouldn't this thread be in the jokes and puns section. I mean if it is all sarcasm and an attempt to poke fun at others? I was of the understanding people should show respect for other points of view but I guess if you disagree it is fun to make fun of them, if you are a child trying to get attention or even a man trying to get slaps on the back.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I have ascended.

(I'm being ironic)

I wish that I could give two sh*ts about this, but I can't. That might mean that I'm probably ascended as well, but if so, I'm so friggin' ascended that I don't even care if I'm ascended or not. Hell, I may not even poop today. Who cares? Not me.

You sound a little listless here and I am going to recommend professional help, guidance or some kind of counseling, perhaps medication because yours is not a healthy productive attitude and it's no wonder you are in the throws of acute apathy. Hope you get better. A healthy sit should make you feel better but no matter how much fecal matter you expel you are still going to have that nasty pessimistic and depressing side in you unless you get some help. Life should be fun. Be a shame if you missed all the wonder and beauty out there in it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Manula

You shouldn't be mocking things you don't understand...

I guess this is a mock thread reply on a "I have ascended" thread...

I see you over simplified some concepts from there and are making fun of it.

Anyway...you could perhaps explain why you think it's rubbish (which you obviously do). Then we would have something to debate here...

Right? What's the matter with people? I didn't know you could use the forum to lash back at people or opinions you neither like or understand. I guess this place is a little more like so many other forums out there dealing with controversial subjects than I initially thought. Like why didn't this OP add his thoughts to the ongoing thread? This seems like a desperate, rather pathetic cry for attention. Maybe he or she was afraid of being over looked in the other thread this appears to be mocking. I don't know but I know everyone that posts on these things is not an adult and that might contribute to the childishness that results. Pity because it is a waste of time, reading and brain power for everyone else who becomes involved in the petty sniping.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I don't know how there is room up there for all you ascended masters, and your egotistical non egoness...

I like how you cared enough to make sure that the only ones who could find this offensive won't, simply because they are above all of that silliness.

edit on 6/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Or below it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join