It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I also have ascended

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah, that's right, am i an ego maniac for that?

I have ascended.

I no longer believe life events are good or bad, its all neutral bull, it makes me feel indifferent, apathetic, detached, lethargic, aloof, bored, disinterested...

Nothing is good or bad anymore, in a scale of positive and negative everything is 0 now, soooo fun.

I wont say, i like, i love, its good, i don't like, its bad, i hate, i now block my emotions, i cant feel anymore, soooo fun!

I'm telling you, i have ascended and life on earth is so fun now.

(I'm being ironic)
edit on 25-6-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
whats the view like from up their
can you see my house
edit on 25/6/13 by billdadobbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
can you see my house

yeah, but its not good or bad, i cant really qualify it, because i am afraid to make a positive remark, you see, i have ascended.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

So why bother to post? If emotions are so beneath you why are you on ATS? You don't care what we think or feel. You don't care about our topics or discussions and you don't care about world and alternative events. So goodbye.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

can you see my house

yeah, but its not good or bad, i cant really qualify it, because i am afraid to make a positive remark, you see, i have ascended.

How are you afraid? Shouldn't your ascension make it natural to post neutral views?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
reply to post by Manula

So why bother to post? If emotions are so beneath you why are you on ATS? You don't care what we think or feel. You don't care about our topics or discussions and you don't care about world and alternative events. So goodbye.

Did you got my OP? I dont think so...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Getting angry?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

can you see my house

How are you afraid? Shouldn't your ascension make it natural to post neutral views?

Did you notice irony?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Manula

Getting angry?

Come on... I was being ironic... i think it was blatant...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Yea it was

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The only thing blatant is the lack of thought that went into this thread.

No, I get what you're trying to do...

Still. Ignorant.

No, I get it... I really do.

It's just, feeble as an attempt.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I'll see that ascension and raise you a tuna fish sandwich. Heck, I'll throw in a slice of pickle and some chips too!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

can you see my house

The very fact you are afraid could mean to live again the possibility of pain through duality. That is the way I see it. In essence, what you are experiencing right now, I see it as an equilibrium attempt. Remember although that having no emotion at all makes us like robots, the human spirit is made out of emotions, especially of love.

I have been through what you are describing a while ago and that is the very reason why I am posting this to you.
You can do what you wish with it, but such a milestone means you did a big step, prepare for the next one.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
The only thing blatant is the lack of thought that went into this thread.

No, I get what you're trying to do...

Still. Ignorant.

No, I get it... I really do.

It's just, feeble as an attempt.

AAC

Whats wrong with you? I just expressed myself, i was ironic alright, so what? No room for irony now?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

can you see my house

The very fact you are afraid could mean to live again the possibility of pain through duality. That is the way I see it. In essence, what you are experiencing right now, I see it as an equilibrium attempt. Remember although that having no emotion at all makes us like robots, the human spirit is made out of emotions, especially of love.

I have been through what you are describing a while ago and that is the very reason why I am posting this to you.
You can do what you wish with it, but such a milestone means you did a big step, prepare for the next one.

Thruthseek3r

Its a joke, i don't really believe in what i wrote, i was being ironic.

I believe in making positive out of negative, i don't believe in annihilating duality. Not right now. Maybe one day.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Its okay. I was just messing with you
I got your joke. I mean you said it was fun like 5 times in your OP. Some can't take a joke.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I tried to transcend duality but i didn't like it.

I want to be able to like, to say something is good... i want to feel good....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let me get this straight......you are egotistical and vain also you are detached and feel nothing about anything anymore, nor do you appear to want to. This is suppossed to be a good thing?

You sound like the average serial killer......you must be great company.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
Let me get this straight......you are egotistical and vain also you are detached and feel nothing about anything anymore, nor do you appear to want to. This is suppossed to be a good thing?

You sound like the average serial killer......you must be great company.

OMG i was being ironic, i don't believe in transcending duality, at least not now. But i used to believe it, it didn't work out.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Hold on I'm on my way up. All this incense is really making me lightheaded... should I bring sunscreen?? I've heard it's dangerous to get that close to the Sun... wait I just had an epiphany! What goes up must come down!

maybe I should just wait here so I can catch you when you fall. That way nobody has to catch me.

edit on 25-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join