It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If It Was Proved Beyond Reasonable Doubt That Evil Clandestine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If several high-ranking government officials (in America/around the world) disclosed evidence and proved beyond reasonable doubt that evil clandestine operations were going on (e.g. plans to depopulate Earth; engineered diseases to cripple certain parts of the populace; clandestine psychological warfare on oblivious citizens etc) - what would you actually do?

Indeed, what could you actually do in response? Protest? Topple your governments? What could you reasonably do in light of this revealing of secret truths, as it were?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The sheeple would resume their mindless grazing at eh all you can eat buffets before going home to watch American idol.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Everyone knows it is happening, their just isn't a big enough collective to do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well I dont think we should tell you, you might be one of THEM

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

thats one job i want i always thought i could be a genicidal maniac where do you apply

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If several high-ranking government officials (in America/around the world) disclosed evidence and proved beyond reasonable doubt that evil clandestine operations were going on (e.g. plans to depopulate Earth; engineered diseases to cripple certain parts of the populace; clandestine psychological warfare on oblivious citizens etc) - what would you actually do?

What can one actually do?

Indeed, what could you actually do in response? Protest? Topple your governments? What could you reasonably do in light of this revealing of secret truths, as it were?

Well, recently we've seen people do just that (Snowden, for example). So, let's see how he fares in the weeks to come, hmm? My guess is he goes poof when he's off the front pages.

Depopulation through catastrophe seems like a longshot to me. It would cause social upheaval, which can't be good for the ruling elite. Their power is based on faith, faith that the government will continue and remain in charge. Without that faith, it all crumbles. No, it would have to be something slower, like a plague (with the elite then coming in as rescue).

Holy crap.

I've just given the chemtrail nutters an answer to the one question that always defeats them. Hmm...would be a good idea for a book. Maybe I shouldn't say?

Who am I kidding, I'd never find the time to write it....so here goes.

Lets say you came up with a plague that would only be triggered by some kind of catalyst. Until then, you could slowly poison the populace with it, with no ill effect. Your own people would be inoculated with the cure regularly. Then, when needed, you trigger it. A worldwide plague, many die, but never the elite ones chosen, and not enough to collapse society, at least not all at once. So, there could be chemtrail spraying all the time, but the elite are immune, so no need to target. Clever...undetectable most likely, and wholly unbelievable, but still possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

thats one job i want i always thought i could be a genicidal maniac where do you apply

www.goarmy.com...

(just had to...)

edit on 27-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Well they've certainly been getting the practice rounds in, with HIV and H1N1-5,so guess that they now have the "big one" ready to roll out.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What can one actually do?

Well, recently we've seen people do just that (Snowden, for example). So, let's see how he fares in the weeks to come, hmm? My guess is he goes poof when he's off the front pages.

Depopulation through catastrophe seems like a longshot to me. It would cause social upheaval, which can't be good for the ruling elite. Their power is based on faith, faith that the government will continue and remain in charge. Without that faith, it all crumbles. No, it would have to be something slower, like a plague (with the elite then coming in as rescue).

Holy crap.

I've just given the chemtrail nutters an answer to the one question that always defeats them. Hmm...would be a good idea for a book. Maybe I shouldn't say?

Who am I kidding, I'd never find the time to write it....so here goes.

Lets say you came up with a plague that would only be triggered by some kind of catalyst. Until then, you could slowly poison the populace with it, with no ill effect. Your own people would be inoculated with the cure regularly. Then, when needed, you trigger it. A worldwide plague, many die, but never the elite ones chosen, and not enough to collapse society, at least not all at once. So, there could be chemtrail spraying all the time, but the elite are immune, so no need to target. Clever...undetectable most likely, and wholly unbelievable, but still possible.

Sadly (and most unfortunately) you've hit the nail on the head. The elite are patient, calculating and whatnot - such a plan that you've "devised" is most likely already in operation. Indeed, it could well indeed be in operation and have already been for several years.

I guess, in such circumstances, all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
at that point it would seem targeted warfare would be appropriate as they have opened themselves to become legitimate belligerents.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Let's just hope I'm very very wrong, and this remains a book idea, hmm? I'm pretty sure it is a flight of fancy anyhow (I simply doubt any organization is cohesive enough to pull something like that off AND keep it secret). There are always whistle-blowers...and the bigger something is, the more likely they are. For something like this? Way too big to be kept. Luckily.

top topics

join