It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 US solders disappear removing 5000 year old flying machine from Afghan cave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hope I put this in the right area and I did a search and did not find this any where in the ATS search thingee, so I apologize if it has already been brought to your attention, anyways 8 soldiers disappearing? I found this intriguing. Has anyone found this to be a hoax or anything, yet? Anyway here is the You tube link:

youtu.be...

Let me know what you think, hoax, fascinating, whatever...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
probably a hoax man.... its a youtube video....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think this is an old story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
HOAX

It has been posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And several more times...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm sure that it has been posted before

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Well yes, you could be right. After all, you tube is a technology that is out there for our entertainment, isn't it. I just wanted to pass it along as it seems to be the kind of thing that ATS members like to dissect.

link   
Which soldiers allegedly disappeared?

Very first question that comes to mind.

link   
I was about to post a couple of links but two other poster beat me to it...

So yeah...It's an old story.

Search should be everyone's best tool when it comes to posting on this site

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Ok, thanks, I thought it could have been posted before. Yikes this search thing is really bad. I copied the exact title.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's summertime, remember back in the day, people used to ring doorbells and run, prank phone call people and just cause trouble through mischief. Welcome to the digital age of all that, were you can post a video of Jesus pumping gas or ghosts using the bathroom, and sad part is it's going to be believed by someone or at the very least investigated and possibly even TV time.

I think who ever wanted to destroy humanity through frivolous nonsense has already checkmate.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Search should be everyone's best tool when it comes to posting on this site

I did a search, the darn thing let me down. So it is into the trash bin with my little contribution

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
These beings that had these machines were at war all the time, I thought they decided to leave our planet alone. I guess they did and then we developed almost as dangerous ones ourselves. I don't understand why we even have to have powerful weapons and why people want to rule others by suppression and deceit. I guess that is what we got so we have to make the best of it.

These beings were not aliens, they came from earth originally and there are still outposts on the planet.
edit on 25-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Ok, thanks, I thought it could have been posted before. Yikes this search thing is really bad. I copied the exact
title.

The search function works best when you enter in key words rather than article titles. For example, I searched "soldiers", "cave", "flying machine" and "Afghanistan". The top 3 results were the three links I posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
I think this is an old story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the one.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A Sorcha Faal hoax from years past. According to Sorcha, there's a nuclear war going on underneath the US in secret military bunkers that house aliens, among other things.

Would be great if it's real, yet, seems George Noory is just getting trolled, as he allows just about any guest and any topic on his show for ratings.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

Don't worry about it my friend. People seem to get all
hot and bothered about things being posted before.
What's the big freaking deal. I mean, there's more important things to be worrying about!!
And by the way, this story was news to me anyway, i hadn't heard about it before.
Laters!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan War)[edit]
On July 1, 2009, US Army soldier SGT (then a PFC) Bowe R. Bergdahl, 23, of Ketchum, Idaho, was declared missing, which was later changed to captured on July 3 of that year. A video was shown of him on July 18, 2009 indicating that he had been captured. A second video was released on December 25, 2009, again showing him in captivity. On April 7, 2010, the Taliban released a third video of Bergdahl in captivity. In the new video Bergdahl has a full head of hair, a beard and pleads for the release of Afghan prisoners that are held in Guantanamo and Bagram.
On July 4, 2011, a British soldier went missing in central Helmand Province in Afghanistan. The Taliban later confirmed responsibility for his capture, but also announced they had executed him when ISAF forces attempted to rescue him in the following hours.[108] The soldier was later named as twenty-year-old Highlander Scott McLaren of the 4th Battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland. His body was recovered and returned to the UK following a firefight with the insurgents holding his body.[109]

Source

IDK but I don't here much about MIA's in the Stan

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
Yikes this search thing is really bad. I copied the exact title.

I'm with you there.
Try using Google.

Google will search a specific site for you if you tell it to.

Input the terms site:www.abovetopsecret.com after your search terms in the Google searchbox.

Harte

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

Next time mix up your search wtih things like "5000 year old flying machine"...or "soldiers-flying craft in cave"...or "found in cave"...etc.....just those terms. Sometimes, less specifics the better.

Less..can be more! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Themanwithnoname

Right on man....

new topics

top topics

join