It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vimana discovery in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Rumors on the internet tell of a vimana that has been discovered in a cave in Afghanistan. It has attracted the attention of world leaders including U.S. president Obama. A group of soldiers made the discovery on a scout mission in the desert of Afghanistan. 8 U.S. troops are missing after making the discovery. FYI a vimana is an ancient flying machine described in ancient Indian sand script epics. The vimana found in Afghanistan is reported to be an estimated 5,000 years old. It is said to be protected by a strange energy barrier that is preventing troops from extracting the vimana.

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

From the ancient accounts found in the Sanskrit epic The Mahabharata, we know that a Vimana measured twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. Apart from its ‘blazing missiles’, The Mahabharata records the use of its other deadly weapons that operated via a circular ‘reflector’. When switched on, it produced a ‘shaft of light’ which, when focused on any target, immediately ‘consumed it with its power’.
So it is a good bet that the weapons described on the vimana in Afghanistan would attract the attention of foreign governments and the U.S. government.

Most intriguing of all about this report is its stating that not just any Vimana has been discovered, but from the ancient writings contained in the cave where it was discovered, it claims that its “rightful owner” is the ancient prophet Zoroaster who was the founder of arguably one of the most important religions of all time called Zoroastrianism.

SOURCE

If this an ancient craft capable of space travel and owned by the prophet Zoroaster it would be the smoking gun for ancient alien theory.

The propulsion may not have been the propellers seen in early 1900's to 1920's illustrations but more of anti gravity propulsion or probably jet propulsion. Experts just described it the best way they could with limited knowledge of vimana technology. Original designs and technology of vimana were kept secret by a group of 9 unknown ancient scientists. These 9 scientists were concerned about corrupted leaders using the technology for war domination.
edit on 9-7-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added source....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

interesting, we'll see if it is true, and if it's tech helps out the world. I personally would do anything short of selling my soul to get my hands on the engine of that baby, and figure what makes her tick

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Can you post the source please? This sounds like another Sorcha Faal piece, in which case it should be disregarded completely. Also, even the most liberal estimates place Zoroaster's birth to 4,000 years ago. So, it would be impossible for it to be 5,000 years old.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have a source? Maybe the names of the "missing" soldiers so we can verify that 8 soldier went missing at around the same time?

These 9 scientists were concerned about corrupted leaders using the technology for war domination.

Just thought I'd add, sounds like Transformers 2 to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

Yes I am very interested in the tech used in the vimana. It is decried by using a mercury power source that works by heating mercury to a point where an electric charge is created. Hears a diagram of the inner workings of vimana done in the early 19th century

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Source provided. Opened back up

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It would be awesome if this were true! However, for me the source is dubious at best.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The source you linked us to, the Wordpress blog, it's source was this....

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

"World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers"

Another load of cr*p from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

im calling shotty source ... read some of his other articles on that blog .. sounds like alot of puff imo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78It is decried by using a mercury power source that works by heating mercury to a point where an electric charge is created.

No amount of heating would create an electric charge. Doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxer, and probably the most notorious.

As soon as I ready the OP I suspected as much. A lot of people have been sucked in by her drivel, and it will happen again. No big deal.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I guess the story is a fake based on what people have told me about this. But the vimana legends are written throughout ancient history and it would be one of the biggest discoveries in history if a story like that were true. If anyone has any proof on this vimana story I would like to see it. Vimanas could be out there and we have yet to find one. But a profit as important as the one described in the story would not be dumb enough to let anyone know about his ship. Or even park it on earth. That is something I have failed to realize. I need to brush up on my ancient Indian history. And damn you Sorcha Faal!!!

edit on 9-7-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Crikey.another sucked in by thar bushifter of aall time...sorcha.
This guy has a pair of big ones to keep comming up with this insane far fetched drivel....
Too bad ole chao sorchas stuff is always too far out to be anywhere near true....
As told to me by a trusted kremlin souce....Sorchas a shmuck!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reinep.wordpress.com...

this is the link it may be hoax but i think one thing is right 40 navy seal in helicopter crash and no one survive not belevable

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow i almost completely forgot about this thread. I know now that it would proabily be next to impossible for any space craft being preserved for that long intact in any way given the tech of the time. I would half to say the only piece of physical evidence we may have of an ancient space craft is that aluminum wedge which looks like this:www.s8int.com... It is speculated to be a piece of landing gear from a space craft using aluminum parts long before aluminum was discovered. but that's not the weird part, the aluminum was combined with a strange compound that doesn't naturally exist with aluminum making the actual forging date undetermined. As far as I'm concerned this may be the only artifact that may provide proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life existing in ancient times.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm sure there are additional artifacts out there. My money would be on governments and other higher-ups hanging on to them. I was having a conversation about Zahi Hawass earlier, he comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vishant
reinep.wordpress.com...

this is the link it may be hoax but i think one thing is right 40 navy seal in helicopter crash and no one survive not belevable

Crazy. I was just listening to a Coast to Coast video about this when it was first reported that it had been found. Never heard of this until today. Man it's downright scary what we don't know.

Edit: here is the vid I was listening to. www.disclose.tv...
edit on 4-6-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

top topics

join