It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi booed for saying NSA leaker Snowden violated the law!! BOOOOO!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"The fact is that you should reject any notion that President Obama's actions have anything to do with what President Bush was doing or was done," Pelosi said, adding that there was no Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court under the Bush administration.

PELOSI SHOWING HER TRUE COLORS!!

Well the left and right paradigm is showing it's true colors. The republicans and democrats all acting in harmony against edward snowden..

GOOD ON THIS CROWD, for showing Pelosi how they feel, and putting her stupid comments in their place as well as her....

Pelosi is the traitor..

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

They are working hard to give the illusion that Snowden is bad, and the bad guys are good. Too bad for their little show, few people are buying it.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another traitorous bitch.

I honestly become ill when I listen to people of her ilk talk. She is no countrywoman of mine.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This beasts yells "I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW" What do you know MS. PELOSI!!!!! She knows nothing but what the puppeteers tell her.. Sock puppet, thats what Pelosi is!! Why are the dems and rep. so against this guy?? The secrets out folks, they need to live with it, the people are waking up!!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
She's correct, he did violate the law.
That doesn't make his actions any less valiant or morally righteous.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They arrested Jesus too but it was too late, his message was out and the same will go for many of today's whistle blowers who will be held up as national heroes once the public get up, stand up and fight for there rights.

Snowdon can walk in public in a foreign country but most politicians dare not do the same in their own country because they have been seen for what they are by the public and know their days are numbered.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

THEIR THE ONES violating the law with their constant and simultaneous spying of ALL of the US citizens data...... Pelosi can pound sand, if she is against this guy, I am for him.. Let's throw Pelosi in jail for going along with the ILLEGAL SPYING of AMERICAN CITIZENS!!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

THEIR THE ONES violating the law with their constant and simultaneous spying of ALL of the US citizens data...... Pelosi can pound sand, if she is against this guy, I am for him.. Let's throw Pelosi in jail for going along with the ILLEGAL SPYING of AMERICAN CITIZENS!!

Never read the patriot act huh? All they have to say is it's for national security and that makes it legal.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The progressive filth are going to try and make this all about the man not the idea or the message. But they are going to fail.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Even Japan gave the USA two fingers and let Snowden fly because they too had been spied upon and didn't like it one bit.

If the USA needs to spy on us to protect us from terrorists that they created in the first place then expect to see more fake attacks on US soil, it becomes self fueling

The man is a hero, his time will come

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's a start, but I want to see OBAMA facing that booing from a crowd!

This booing should be coming from every representative in government. The fact that most of them are quiet or supporting the NSA spy ring is enough to tell me that they are all either emptying their bowels into their pants or they're corrupt to the core.

Americans should be asking why their damned elected representatives are not DOING SOMETHING

edit on 23-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Pelosi is the worst!!! It's funny how she's tripping over her words and stuttering when trying to explain Snowden violated the law. What's the matter Pelosi, what are you trying to cover? How about protecting your constituents instead of towing the government line? This brings back memories when you took all investigations into the Bush administration off the table. Who do you really represent?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What happened to a fair trial?

Why are our leaders saying a man is guilty without trial?

Pelosi is the one who should be on trial.

I know how it works...Bring that guilty SOB in here and give him a fair trial before we hang him.

This man has only been charged...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
What happened to a fair trial?

Why are our leaders saying a man is guilty without trial?

Pelosi is the one who should be on trial.

I know how it works...Bring that guilty SOB in here and give him a fair trial before we hang him.

This man has only been charged...

Innocent until proven guilty!! HAVE WE FORGOT THIS?? This is all alleged!! Let that turkey neck Pelosi know we don't approve!! THESE PEOPLE had the balls to booooooooo her like she should of been!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Another worthless do nothing Politician.

Actually, she is by far the WORST out of the bunch.

S&F

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What about all the damned laws Pelosi and her ilk have violated???

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is instances like this that I wish tar and feathering would come back in style. That and running people out of town on a rail.

Too bad if things like these were brought back the people doing these acts would be thought of as terrorists and probably Gitmo'd...

How far this country has come, eh?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Pelosi booed for saying NSA leaker Snowden violated the law!!

The thing here is that had Bush been president at the time, she would have defended Snowden.

Oh... and so I don't get fallen upon as if by hungry puppy dawgs... it works both ways; partisan gladiatorial loyalties breed true on both sides of the aisle. So long as we are the house divided, we cannot and will not stand as one nation with one voice.

Sweet stuff.

On a sidenote, Yahoo news agg allows comments on a host of media sources and it has been flooded... literally flooded by commentators hammering Snowden as being as ee-ville as satan hisself. There's no doubt that a good number are those who we know are paid and provisioned to sway public dialogue.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was on the fence about Snowden, but now seeing how the LEFT and RIGHT are demonizing him makes me think something is up.. Telling the truth is a crime now?? PELOSI GET A LIFE!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
I was on the fence about Snowden, but now seeing how the LEFT and RIGHT are demonizing him makes me think something is up.. Telling the truth is a crime now?? PELOSI GET A LIFE!

Right or Wrong, This *!$#?H shouldn't open her mouth.

Her OPINIONS are worthless, and her past and present failures make it almost impossible to take ANYTHING she has to say as truth.

She makes me physically sick.

Just look at her....... Ugh.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join