It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013-2016 :Blood will run on the streets of Europe, great turmoil of war and revolutions. .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This is a very urgent and important thread, that refers to facts that will occur in the so near future and will affect dramatically the course of the History, especially in a so deep form to this generation.

The economic crisis in southern Europe is going to be spread not only to that entire continent, but to other points of the world, perhaps all the far east. The world will react astonished to see China literally falling on their knees as consequence of this very big crash.

The fall of the Chinese markets will spread a giant domino effect of global recession, all around the world. America will react initially with Panic, but the strong regulations of the economy imposed by the Obama Administration will prove to be good enough to prevent the nation to go directly into the Abyss.

Europe will experience terrible riots, the people will go to the streets and claim the resignation of many governments as well as they were going to try to take control by force of the banks, to recover their savings that might be kept by the dictations of the world Monetary fund.

Angela Merkel will affront the worst crisis Germany ever have suffered since the end of WWII, with a horrible crash of the financial sectors of her country, as the consequence of the fall of many European governments that until now have collaborated with her so rigid economic policies.

The Crown of Spain will be confronted also with the worst political crisis in that country since the civil war. Possibly we are going to see an abdication taking place. However, this was not going to occur to put end to a monarchy, but to the contrary to renew it with more strength.

The new King Philippe VI th will emerge as the great Knight that will save Europe of the expansion of the Islam toward northern Mediterranean. He will unite the Christendom in defense to the fierce attack of the Saracens or North African new Islamic fundamentalism against Greece, Italy, France and Spain.

I have prevented in other of my threads since three years ago that the revolutions of North Africa are not in favor of the west, to the contrary, are boosted by a new Muslim political fanatic expansionism that will surprise the world.

England is going to be also the scenario of terrible institutional crisis. Although the birth of a future Queen in that nation will give apparently a second air to the Monarchy, anyway the people will demand the formal abdication of Prince Charles before the death of Elizabeth II.

I myself have experienced visions seeing all this happening so soon, in about three years more or less, but these same facts were predicted long time ago by three important seers: Nostradamus, since XVI century, HH. Pope John XXIII, since 1930s, and by The Orthodox prophet, St Methodius of Olympia.

None of these seers have announced a precise time frame to see this accomplished, and many have tried without success to guess the secret key to understand the way those prophecies have been cyphered for this epoch, but I have received that information in personal revelation, moreover I feel is my duty to share this with humanity.

Believe in what I am saying, I am almost sure all this may happen in the time frame I have stated, three years , more or less, to see all this occurring.

Please read:

able2know.org...

madmonarchist.blogspot.com...

www.nostradamuspredictions.org...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
MMMMM What about the killshot?
Nibiru? The third Fatima prophecy?
Does any of it correlate?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
bring it on man i want tshf soon i can feel a dexter moment coming on .

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Funny how you call people of one religion "fundamentalists", but people of your own religion "defenders".
You do realize you come across as a fundamentalist as well, right?

And who knows what will happen, I always say anything is possible but I hope you're wrong. As a side note, should these visions turn out to be untrue, do you intend to seek help or will you just brush it off and rationalize?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Let me frankly suggest you to better prepare yourself on what are you going to do when this occur,
and to be less worry about my good health.

Please check my records in ATS or BTS, I rarely fail in my interpretation or analysis of predictions, I never post nothing before to be 100% sure that the same fact has been foreseen in one or other way by some reliable seer, prophet or psychic in some point of the past.

Moreover, when I fail to determine something about future is not because the event never occur, but because there is a delay on it measured in months or few years at most.

Precisely due to that quality control in my threads is that I have successfully predicted any sort of events, from
political crisis, economic crashes to even natural events like volcanic eruptions or earthquakes.

I do not do this just to scare readers, that is the reason for which I have the record I have. I never also write nothing to be posted here when I feel butterflies in the stomach, I am pretty serious on this activity.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Unfortunately so many of us want to be opted out by catastrophe. They just want to stop doing, watching, and being something that seems so unnatural that they hate. Short of living homeless by choice a catastrophe fits the bill nicely. I'm not judging, hell I want out to and I want God to do it.

Concerning religions. In my search for God (read old and new testament three times and countless things since) I am only left with what NDE experiencers were told every time they asked which was the right religion. They were told "none of them" almost every single time. How funny is that? The only thing that mattered is kindness, love, and consideration of your fellow man.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The world seems to be moving at such a high speed and at times it is hard to keep up with what all is going on. I could see something drastic happening that could affect the entire world in a bad way.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Actually most of the ones that I have read the NDE'er is told "whichever one brings you closest to God." is the right religion. Which really can be any of them. Or none of them. It sounds to me like it is up to choice.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Hi Dear Apollumi,

"kindness, love, and consideration of your fellow man"

that is the most fundamental truth about religion, that is what you need to know
and practise to be saved. If you do so you are in the correct path, it does not matter that you do
not name that in a religious way.

People that believe that they are going to be saved just only by repeating Buddha, OM, Jehova, Yahve or Jesus
a hundred times daily, are confused, they perhaps can meditate doing that, but to be saved it is necessary
to do what God has commanded, not only to repeat a Holy name thousand times.

Now, I am not saying that a spiritual meditation or to pray a rosary is useless, not at all, but the prayer must be
always grounded in an actual attitude in life, it most be encompassed with its corresponding action.

Christ himdelf told that along all his public life, that only who listen with attention his teachings and
do what he ask for is going to be saved.

St Mathew 7, 21

New International Version (©2011)
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hi Dear stirling,

The Third secret of Fatima in part is already accomplished, but in part is still in transit to be surpassed.
The point in which the secret is already accomplished corresponds to death of HH. Pope John Paul Ist , in strange and obscure circumstances, just a little more than a month after he was elected Pope, victim of a terrible masonic plot inside the Vatican involved in a scandal around the finances of the Holy see.

The Free masons were absolved of a well-deserved Ex-communion on the Vatican II council, in an act of mercy of the Pope, but some of them, the most radical ones, instead of repent of their many sins along the History against the Holy Church, as soon as they were free to circulate inside it, tried to take positions of power on it and when they were discovered by the Pope, they didn't hesitate to attempt against him.

Also part of this secret are the two attempts of assassination H.H Pope John Paul II suffered in his life. The first one of them by a Turkish mercenary, that was hired by the KGB and the Bulgarian Intelligence of the epoch, so a Communist plot. The Second one, by a Spanish priest in the sanctuary of Fatima, that was possessed by a demon and was part of another heretic movement inside the Catholic Church.

Unfortunately there are terrible deviations of the truly faith inside the Church, people that dream into take control of the Papacy or destroy it, and might be connected either with the liberation Theology ( a kind of Marxism in filtered in the Church), the Masonry that i have already mentioned or the extreme ultra right side represented by the ones do not want to accept the modernizations introduced by the Vatican II council.

Nevertheless, there is still part of the secret not already accomplished and I am under the impression is the one it will take place during this Pontificate.

I pray for the Holy father Francis I , while I am writing these lines, his job is not easy at all, and he must have all the protection of God to succeed and the illumination of the Holy Ghost to determine in whom he can have confidence and in whom not. The Holy mother of God can be his most valuable refuge and protection, as it was for H.H John Paul II, a Pope that soon will be Beatificated.

However, his first act as a Pope, to invoke the protection of St Francis of Assisi was a very intelligent move, since his mission is today very similar than the one carried out by that great Saint, to clean the Church.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wish to thank you for the information I have had similar dreams I find it quite interesting that people pick at things in your thread rather than pay attention to what you are saying it is I suppose a way oof not dealing with the reality of what you have said that being said thank you for thoise who say they cant wait I pray for you you are truly delusional what is coming is worst we have ever seen at the end or near people will be praying for death but it will not come

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do we have a fight in America or not?
I only ask because I prefer my life in the arts as opposed to my life in combat.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Please check my records in ATS or BTS, I rarely fail in my interpretation or analysis of predictions

I'm sorry, but you most certainly do fail in most if not all of your predictions....the problem is most of them are so vague that when what you predict fails to materialise, you simply put a spin on it and claim success.

No offence intended....but I take all your "predictions" with a massive pinch of salt.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its always hard for regular people to understand the sorts of things you are presenting here. I'd also caution that predictions are in themselves not entirely reliable. Sometimes they are fabricated or made up, other times the person making them believes they are right, and sometimes they are... I was once told that such predictions are entirely possible especially the closer one comes to understanding oneself and interpreting the world around us. However, often the outcomes related more specifically to observations of alternate realities rather than ones own.

What I mean to say is that you can reach a state where you can receive such 'insights' but that there is no way to determine if they relate to your reality or the reality of others in parallel dimensions that are at the same point or just ahead of our own. Thus you are catching a glimpse of a world that went down a certain path and seeing what it meant for them. In our own reality then we have a glimpse of what might be if we continue down the same path and it also gives us a chance to change it.

You sound very sincere and certain in your predictions. I want to believe that out of such times comes greater understanding in being able to move forward. I find your predictions interesting, I don't think they are anything one could not glean from paying close attention to what's going on in the world but I respect that you are willing to step forth and warn people of what you feel or see as coming knowing that many will no doubt deride the message.

On the topic of religion there are many beautiful aspects in all religions, their are also many horrors. However its important to make the distinction that religions are man made tools and are thus faulty in many aspects. They are vehicles to an understanding of God for some people, for others religion is an excuse. I do not believe true faith can be found in any one religion but once you have it you soon realise that religion can only get you part way and even then only if you are willing to look closely at it and realise its shortfalls...any religion.

You are a brave person, I look forward to the next few years.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even I believe Charles will abdicate the throne. I expected that it would have happened last summer.

2nd

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

AOL.................Strange that AOL, anyway time will tell.

Sad that many will read and fear, Something will happen.

edit on 21-6-2013 by vesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What makes you think that the USA will not go under? Obama has tripled the national debt is 5 years. Judgment is coming to the USA and it will not be pretty. We are the whore of Babylon who has murdered our unborn sold the world our war machines and control the drug trades.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You lost some credibility when you slipped this in: "but the strong regulations of the economy imposed by the Obama Administration will prove to be good enough to prevent the nation to go directly into the Abyss."

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Youtube "Dumitru Duduman - Wake Up America" : about an Angel sending Dumitru to America to tell us what is coming

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
You lost some credibility when you slipped this in: "but the strong regulations of the economy imposed by the Obama Administration will prove to be good enough to prevent the nation to go directly into the Abyss."

exactly

one more thing is 'the future queen of England' which will be a boy by all means (and belly shape) and this we will find out in a couple of weeks, if it is a little King, you're outta business
edit on 21-6-2013 by Exitt because: .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join