It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aksahic Records are said to be contain every soul's history, are they real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You gotta know who to talk to and what you want. I heard that my questions are being given consideration for an event to show how it was done.

Someone already said you can view all past and future events that happen in your life. That makes it 100% verifiable by telling us a future event that can be verified.
I say that they are not aware that someone is allowing the access and limiting it. One may be given the name of a future lotto winner rather than the numbers but even then it could cause problems.

I was going off what was said that you can ONLY access your personal records. In that way you can access yourself witnessing next weeks lotto numbers. If records could be accessed, evidence would be easy to come by. The defacto answer is the recordfs do not exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That sounds more like someone accessing their childhood where your life is planned out. It happens before puberty and most people remember a huge school where testing is done and your life is determined by your test. That's where precognitive abilities come from. I think there is quite a thread on here about mall school. You may find it entertaining.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It is my belief that each and everyone of us has already accessed the records for themselves, when they chose this life before birth...
you know deep inside you that its true...
edit on 24-6-2013 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

That sounds more like someone accessing their childhood where your life is planned out. It happens before puberty and most people remember a huge school where testing is done and your life is determined by your test. That's where precognitive abilities come from. I think there is quite a thread on here about mall school. You may find it entertaining.

Well now that we have it sorted out those people did not access these records, it becomes even easier to prove. Just give us a single shred of knowledge gleamed from this vast repository. Just one new piece of information that can't be googled.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Well first one must recognize that it is GOD's mind that is being accessed through the sphinx. There are spirits that guard where he is. I was shown the source of manna to be the secret to the other side intervening with us. Manna is the same as liquid/ancient myrrh. Once you identify the plant you can see references to it all throughout history and is the key to GOD.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well first one must recognize that it is GOD's mind that is being accessed through the sphinx. There are spirits that guard where he is. I was shown the source of manna to be the secret to the other side intervening with us. Manna is the same as liquid/ancient myrrh. Once you identify the plant you can see references to it all throughout history and is the key to GOD.

So after a lot of effort and training you are able to access a secret source, the mind of God Himself, yet can't access any information I can't find on Google? Interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
It is my belief that each and everyone of us has already accessed the records for themselves, when they chose this life before birth...
you know deep inside you that its true...
edit on 24-6-2013 by 5StarOracle because: add
Your right. Before you are born many have karmic or spiritual debt and your life is chosen by your needs. It is around 8 yo when you get to go to mall school. A decent comparison would be a ps3 with full playback mode when your are done with your test. The test is only a few days but the answers given are played out in your life. deja vu happens when something was altered by your young self.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So after a lot of effort and training you are able to access a secret source, the mind of God Himself, yet can't access any information I can't find on Google? Interesting.
not secret at all and everyone is accessing it all their lives. His mind surrounds the earth but not all his mind. Not many people can get up close to the source unless they are drawn there. The ones that can access it better are usually positive in karmic debt. Otherwise you will be led astray by the guards. I am not able to get very far myself my debt is great.
edit on 24-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Karmic debt? Can you please show me where in the bible karmic debt is covered?

ETA: As I said at the beginning, I will get lots of double talk. Fact is, Google is a better source than the mind of God according to you, as I can get more information from Google than anyone here can from these special records.
edit on 24-6-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

You know i didn't say that. I have said all along that nothing will be passed on that is not supposed to be even though some people are tricked into believing it is something else. Until the door in the sphinx is opened the source will remain hidden and until then google does have what most people want. The majority of the edgar cayce bunch are now in communication with satan through channeling. He is the only one that comes through when channeling. Cayce never channeled. Most of what is heard of now days is coming from a bs source. The karmic debt is the same as spiritual debt. Jesus mentioned it a few times when identifying some as being full of sin and a danger to others.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You know i didn't say that. I have said all along that nothing will be passed on that is not supposed to be even though some people are tricked into believing it is something else. Until the door in the sphinx is opened the source will remain hidden and until then google does have what most people want. The majority of the edgar cayce bunch are now in communication with satan through channeling. He is the only one that comes through when channeling. Cayce never channeled. Most of what is heard of now days is coming from a bs source. The karmic debt is the same as spiritual debt. Jesus mentioned it a few times when identifying some as being full of sin and a danger to others.

So then there is no hall of records where you can view great knowledge.

Also ...

Before you are born many have karmic or spiritual debt

That is not at all what Jesus talked about. How can you have debt brought on by sin before you have sinned? The idea of karmic debt is so anti-Christian it's in a whole other universe.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yes,its real. I do a form of tarot card reading that shows what the Akashic records show about any particular question . Not all of it,but some key points they are willing to reveal

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Yes,its real. I do a form of tarot card reading that shows what the Akashic records show about any particular question . Not all of it,but some key points they are willing to reveal

Great, now give us 1 single piece of information that will show what you say is true.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It comes from past lives. Do you have a better explanation as to why bad things happen to kids and women. To me it explains alot of the old testament violence. Sin debt comes from going against god and if one dies in debt it will carry over. Suffering is the method of growth. Self sacrifice to save others is a debt clearer. There are other ways.
edit on 24-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It is real, And not really that far fetched once you begin to understand the true nature of reality.

That would depend on your definition of "normal", Most people are light years away from the state of mind required to access such things. This is beginning to change tho, and will be understood by science in our life time.

In most cases before you are able to access the Akashic records you would already have fully developed your intuition, 3rd eye and trust your abilities.

Virtually all your questions all depend on the lesson for each individual soul. There are more than one which in turn creates many different aspects of life.

Purpose- to become godlike, understand consciousness.

new souls are created. Creation never stops, existence is the art of creation, creation is god, creation is consciousness.

edit on 24-6-2013 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It comes from past lives. Do you have a better explanation as to why bad things happen to kids and women. To me it explains alot of the old testament violence.

So bad things happen because of their karmic debt, and they deserved them to happen? Just wow. Here's a much better explanation, people can be evil, and others suffer. Satan brings misery to people. That is Biblical, not the idea of Karmic debt from past lives when past lives is 100% anti-Biblical.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
It is real, And not really that far fetched once you begin to understand the true nature of reality.

That would depend on your definition of "normal", Most people are light years away from the state of mind required to access such things. This is beginning to change tho, and will be understood by science in our life time.

In most cases before you are able to access the Akashic records you would already have fully developed your intuition, 3rd eye and trust your abilities.

Virtually all your questions all depend on the lesson for each individual soul. There are more than one which in turn creates many different aspects of life.

Purpose- to become godlike, understand consciousness.

new souls are created. Creation never stops, existence is the art of creation, creation is god, creation is consciousness.

edit on 24-6-2013 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

Well give us lesser mortals who have never experienced it a glimpse. Give me one piece of knowledge that I could never find out by Googling.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Uhh,this would be for an individual ,who I am doing a reading for,on a specific question,wherein they have held and shuffled the cards,while asking the question . It's not a parlour game to predict world events.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Information exist on a quantum level. We learn that all information exist for the whole individualy within each part of the whole. Think of this as an akashic record of sorts.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If that is what you truly felt you would not be so drawn to the subject. Your interest here would be fleeting at best. The desire to argue hoping someone can "prove it" to you somehow is proof that deep inside you already know, you just don't fully understand and want to. That causes a level of frustration that makes you behave the way you are now. The records description as I tried to explain is not accurate, but it is the best way to project a picture of what this knowledge source is and how it works. Its like trying to explain a jet engine to a caveman. I don't mean that in a demeaning way, it is just saying that it is hard to put something into words when there is little understanding of it in the basic existing physical world. It is hard to explain, hard to help people visualize or understand. Its not really like a file of knowledge it is more like a place that has limited access and you often have no control over what information comes to you. Some may have more than others but overall even the most elevated human forms only understand a generalized version of what it is. There is nothing I personally could do to give you that understanding you seek. Look within yourself and start with meditation. It will help you understand it better. I wish you light in your quest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join