It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aksahic Records are said to be contain every soul's history, are they real?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is it real?

It is said that the Akashic Records can access to anyone's history from past, present and future.

Whatever you have done is recorded in some kind of metaphysical library and can be assessed by an Akashic Reader.

Sounds extremely far-fetch, or does it exists?

If so, how does a normal person (Like me) be able to access the records? If it needs training to be accessed, what kind of training and how many years before its possible to access, or is it only accessible to a gifted few?

How do you know if what you visualise (If that is how you read a record) is cold hard fact of what happened and not something that is imaginary?

What repercussions do you have if you make certain choices good and bad. For example, maybe you were a good person who did charity work, who don't contain ill-feelings. Will you be born wealthy, successful the next life? And if so, will this same person become bad (Maybe through some kind of influence)?

Why is there a mixture of good and bad? I've seen poor people, but they have extraodinary beautiful looks. I've also seen wealthy people but they are ugly looking. What causes these? What good deed has the person done to make him/her beautiful but bad to make him poor?

How many lifetimes does a person have to go through? What is the purpose of it all? If the purpose is to learn and become better, then what happens when someone has become "perfect" and learned all his mistakes? Does he go to heaven? What happens in heaven, will anyone sow discord in heaven since even a perfect good person might also change with time...

Are new souls created (Since the world population is ever increasing, it is a logical assumption), and are souls ever destroyed completely (Sad thought). Also, before the first human even existed, what were all the 6 billion souls doing, where were they residing (Although it could be that the souls were not created yet)?

Lastly, who has the power to govern all this? Who exactly dictates that this is what you have done and this is who you will be etc...

Too many questions with no answers...
edit on 18-6-2013 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes it is real.
But to prove that, would be impossible.
The only way to access it is to meditate. It's a... personal experience.
You can only access your records.

There are obviously lots of people who will inquire evidence of such ethereal concept.
There is none, no borrowed knowledge of such. It's not a "thing".

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Aksahic Records are said to be contain every soul's history, are they real?

You're still in time to fix the mistake in your title. Is Akashic, not Aksahic

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's real, one method would be to astral project where the Akashic Records are. It is an actual place.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The sphinx/lion has a gateway to Jesus in heaven/orion . Very soon someone will open the door and usher in the millennial era. The door will remain open then forever and we will receive our eternal spirit body that will be fed by our ability to give and our light potential.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What? - Of Course IT'S NOT Real.

It's imaginary. Jesus was more real than these records.. at least real historians wrote of Him.. these records are made up by nut jobs.

In theosophy and anthroposophy, the akashic records (from akasha, the Sanskrit word for 'sky' 'space' or 'aether') are a compendium of mystical knowledge supposedly encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the astral plane.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The best thing to do is set your alarm for about 5 hours after you fall asleep. Then you can almost slid into the other world. Try to just observe it at first untill you become more comfortable while your there. After a while see what happens. Just remember that focus and observation are the most important things otherwise youll lose it.

To me it looks like i am running on a road, only with no feet, or im flying across an ocean.
edit on 18-6-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

John is wrong about the records but he might be right about Jesus.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

You are Jesus. Take the path of the cross and except that the story of Jesus is reflect upon you in yourself. Know that you are the first and only child of god. You are the crux of the holy trinity. Its all on you man.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

You can access them from your Kindle.
There's an app for that.

(Just Joking - For now)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by icyboy771z
Is it real?

Sounds extremely far-fetch, or does it exists?

If so, how does a normal person (Like me) be able to access the records? If it needs training to be accessed, what kind of training and how many years before its possible to access, or is it only accessible to a gifted few?

How do you know if what you visualise (If that is how you read a record) is cold hard fact of what happened and not something that is imaginary?

What repercussions do you have if you make certain choices good and bad. For example, maybe you were a good person who did charity work, who don't contain ill-feelings. Will you be born wealthy, successful the next life? And if so, will this same person become bad (Maybe through some kind of influence)?

Why is there a mixture of good and bad? I've seen poor people, but they have extraodinary beautiful looks. I've also seen wealthy people but they are ugly looking. What causes these? What good deed has the person done to make him/her beautiful but bad to make him poor?

How many lifetimes does a person have to go through?

Are new souls created (Since the world population is ever increasing, it is a logical assumption), and are souls ever destroyed completely (Sad thought). Also, before the first human even existed, what were all the 6 billion souls doing, where were they residing (Although it could be that the souls were not created yet)?

Lastly, who has the power to govern all this?

Why don't you spend a summer at an ashram to get some of this figured out, or at least bother a guru type? Akashic records are real. You can see your own, higher beings can see yours, lower beings can see yours if they have sight, and records can be faked, transferred, copied, like computer memory. You can see the records when you're ready; what you do about them is another story. You go through as many lifetimes as it takes.

What you see in life has more to do with your own journey than anybody else's. Already you have obstacles, looking for that perfect spiritual formula for controlling fate of material things. You have the ideas of rich/poor, and beautiful/ugly and good/bad. You look at the surface and material instead of the spiritual, that's all your own fault to see it that way. What does perfect look like? Where is your wise/foolish ideas? Light/dark? Up/down? (yes it matters) North/South?

Where do the extra souls come from? I think, other stars up there. Some people where many share one soul. God makes them. They can go up and up into God-mind, or down and down into emptiness.

I wonder if you really care to know? Maybe you just want fancy words to make money, or play with other people's souls, or get god-powers without responsibility. Maybe to escape having to do homework, or find a way to lure a beautiful woman to yourself? This is why wise men don't just take anybody to train, they want someone who will use what they learn for the betterment of others around them. There are consequences to using abilities for selfish reasons, and wouldn't that be a karma-buster? So what does it matter, if you do fancy power things or simple power things, as long as you are heading in the direction towards perfection? It's not what you have and not even what you get physically; it's more like what you give.

Governing happens to whoever you give the power.

Actually you don't want to access records. That helps you none, because all you're going to ever do is go after what you want to go after (like the cosmic google that searches forever). I personally want to get to that point of consciousness where I can decide what universe I'm going to be living in. That's not easy to determine how a person is going to appear before they physically appear. It takes a lot of practice within your own being and will because you have to want the brightest result in other people regardless of where they are coming from, being a cleaning presence around other people. Jumping in and out of time and space, complicated.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Ive been there and been kicked out, its real and under the right circumstances anyone can access it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

John is wrong about the records but he might be right about Jesus.

Now see, you cant say that.. it is impossible to quantify this imaginary astral plane. You may believe you astral project and it appears real to you but it could all be in your head such as the often shared NDE experience. You know they have been able to reproduce that NDE experience in subjects in a lab. There is a chemical in the brain that triggers it, and yes, it gives similar experiences to all subjects. This is a proven fact. The same case could be made for astral projection.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok, i see what your saying. What if it is in your head then, what does that say about the rest of our experience?

How does that change anything about the records, if the records are in your head what does that say?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Rudolph Steiner had a heck of a lot to say on the matter, but whether or not you can make sense of his somewhat dense style is a different matter. Check out The Rudolph Steiner Online Archive's search function, and type Akashic Record... about 169 hits.

Happy reading

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if they exist in the generally accepted ideal of them, but I do know I have come into this world with a lot of knowledge I have no way of knowing. It has come to me at odd times here and there right when I need it. I have no doubt that the collective consciousness or akashic records exists.

Personally I believe as Einstein did that time is NOW and that everything that has happened and will happen already did. I believe that we live our lives second by excruciating second so that the collective consciousness, which could also be a version of those same records, can learn and grow from our second to second reaction to the experiences we are living through.

I was hard headed. I didn't believe in much of anything for the first half of my life, and I had to be shown before I grudgingly got on board with it all.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What isn't in one's head?

I think if there's an Akashic Records, it IS God, or as close to it anything. It would contain all information, and have an insatiable appetite for more. It wants to know everything, it does not discriminate between "good" and "bad", it's all just information in it's eyes. Think about it. Acquisition of information is the goal of all humans, whether they know or admit it. I think it may be actually ahead of passing on ones DNA, which is really just a way of continuation to acquire more information. We're doing God's work.

Spend a weekend in the UFO forums and you may notice that aliens would seem to have access to this record, numerous abductees can attest to this, being shown past lives and whatnot. So why would humans not have access to the Akashic record? The answer is simple. Everything is information, to know everything(which is the desire of the mind/god/akashic record) one must know what it's like to not know. My guess is that Earth humans will never be able to access such records. It's by design. Then again...Edgar Cayce. If you buy it.

Obviously this is all theoretical, but the version of things in this post makes more sense than what any ancient book or stoned wiseman ever came up with.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok, i see what your saying. What if it is in your head then, what does that say about the rest of our experience?

How does that change anything about the records, if the records are in your head what does that say?

The question was are the records "real". If it's all in your head, they cannot be real. You can say real is subjective, that our whole experience is subjective but that's really a cop out. If it's not something physical that can be measured by science it can never be proven to be real or even said to be real in a subjective manner. There has to be something.. anything that can be measured to prove these records are "real". This is impossible. Same as there can be no proof that god is real.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How do you know that because it isnt in your head it isnt real? From my experience my dreams are real dreams, even some of the context is real. Would you say that a dream isnt real?

How do you measure a dream, or the knowledge of a dream? Are your dreams not real? If your dreams are hallucinations, then is the hallucination real on some level being that it exist? If the hallucination doesn't exist then what was it that you experienced?
edit on 19-6-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by deadeyedick

You are Jesus. Take the path of the cross and except that the story of Jesus is reflect upon you in yourself. Know that you are the first and only child of god. You are the crux of the holy trinity. Its all on you man.

There was a moment in my confusion that i thought that. I was shown that i am not Jesus of Nazareth and that his dad takes it personally when we do not recognize his son. We will all be children of GOD when we graduate. However i have earned a robe that is being held for me since i was young. Currently i am working to improve my eternal image by getting rid of my debt. The key is too spread love of the physical kind. There is a spiritual reason for physical attraction.

As far as the records go if it were the whole complete record of everything then we would not still be here struggling. The hall is just a way to read some of GOD'S thoughts and surrounds the world . The real change comes when we open the physical gateway in the sphinx or when Jesus say's enough and returns. He wants us to find him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join