It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aksahic Records are said to be contain every soul's history, are they real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I know the mind is powerful. But this is an ego thing. The ego will go to any lengths to deal with its mortality, and some people will exploit that to profit. I am not saying there is not more to life than just this, but if you apply occams razor, then the simplest explanation is that when we die, we die. There is no afterlife (or previous life) for our consciousness. The only afterlife is what our biological components (ie bodies) become a part of next. Of course I could be wrong, but I cannot prove it, and you cannot prove it either. It is one of those things you can only find out for yourself when the event happens.

Too much time is wasted on what may or may not happen after you die, and people cheapen and waste their actual here and now lives, which could be all they will get, which is a shame, and a travesty. And evil on the part of those who benefit from the waste of others lives. Those who profit from selling this kind of information to vulnerable people sicken me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Uhh,this would be for an individual ,who I am doing a reading for,on a specific question,wherein they have held and shuffled the cards,while asking the question . It's not a parlour game to predict world events.

Love how everyone has a different answer as to what they can do and how it has to be accessed and what information can be gleamed, yet amoungst these different answers is one consistency. I can't give out any information that you can't just google.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

If that is what you truly felt you would not be so drawn to the subject. Your interest here would be fleeting at best.

My interest is fleeting. There are no good posts on ATS, so here I am.
The desire to argue hoping someone can "prove it" to you somehow is proof that deep inside you already know, you just don't fully understand and want to. [/quote
Well, maybe these records do exist and I am accessing them, because I knew exactly what answers I would get before I even posted. Freaky.

That causes a level of frustration that makes you behave the way you are now.

Leave the psycho babble to those with degrees at least. I almost never get frustrated and have not been on this thread. Quite the opposite it's amusing seeing what double talk will come next.

The records description as I tried] to explain is not accurate, but it is the best way to project a picture of what this knowledge source is and how it works. Its like trying to explain a jet engine to a caveman.

If a caveman said that can't exist we can show him an airplane using it. So where is my airplane?

I don't mean that in a demeaning way, it is just saying that it is hard to put something into words when there is little understanding of it in the basic existing physical world. It is hard to explain, hard to help people visualize or understand. Its not really like a file of knowledge it is more like a place that has limited access and you often have no control over what information comes to you.

Again, your statements contradict everyone elses statements. For a place that "actually exists" everyone gives a completely different statement on what it is, how you access it, what information is there. Why is there no consensus amoung the numerous people here who ALL access the very same place? What if I told you what my house looked like, and then 5 more people said they all live at the same house and all gave wildly different descriptions of what the house was?
Some may have more than others but overall even the most elevated human forms only understand a generalized version of what it is. There is nothing I personally could do to give you that understanding you seek. Look within yourself and start with meditation. It will help you understand it better. I wish you light in your quest.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by icyboy771z
Are new souls created (Since the world population is ever increasing, it is a logical assumption), and are souls ever destroyed completely (Sad thought). Also, before the first human even existed, what were all the 6 billion souls doing, where were they residing (Although it could be that the souls were not created yet)?

I don't believe souls are destroyed but put in eternal slumber and stored away in a place outside of existence. It has to do with memory mostly I think, if one soul would get erased from existence then in other souls memories linked to that person would become affected somehow, maybe even lost or unaccessible like memory loss as the object the memory is trying to refer to doesn't exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am not bothered whether or not my statements contradict what anyone else has said. I was trying to help explain something that is extremely hard to relate to anyone in this form unless they have touched it metaphorically speaking for themselves. I have shared my understanding of this as best as I can. I can do no more. The rest is up to you. Again, I do wish you all the best in finding what you are looking for. *love and light* to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join