It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800 investigators break silence in new documentary, claim original conclusion about caus

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
reply to post by NickDC202

Flight 800 was originally suspected of being hit by terrorists. Which this is where a cover up kind of falls apart. If it was a friendly fire shoot down, why not just claim terrorists did it with MANPADs? It would have been a simpler and less convoluted story to use as a cover. The only reason I can think of is lack of evidence to support a missile strike. It would've been a lot less work to say "terrorist so and so hit flight 800 with a shoulder fired missile" than to try and hide a missile strike behind a CWT explosion.

I would say absolutely no. It would be alot more work to say it was terrorists. The reason why you don't blame it on a terrorist group is because you'd have to prove it was them. This would inevitably drag in other countries that weren't involved in the first place. There would be public outcry for retaliation and justice, perhaps on both ends. Maybe a war breaks out. This would only foster lie after lie after lie... Much harder to maintain I would imagine then simply saying that it was accidental gas tank explosion and covering up for our own guys. And of course we'd never say we did it...

Remember Lockerbie- that was real terrorists.
edit on 19-6-2013 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

But they apparently commit all of these false flags and blame it on terrorists all the time. You can't have it both ways. Either it's too difficult to pull off or they do it on a regular basis. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

In our airspace?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yup, WTC93, 9/11, Boston Marathon, all supposed false flags blamed on terrorists and much more complicated than Flight 800. But suddenly it would have been too difficult?

In the infamous words of Bender: "DOES NOT COMPUTE"

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I remember turning the news on that night and feeling utter horror, because my cousin was a flight attendant with TWA. Fortunately she was not on that flight, but had flown on that particular 747 for many years.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

key word "supposed"

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

Originally posted by FuZe7

So am I the only one currently watching the phenomenal EPIX documentary on TWA 800 that the news in the OP originated? It is outstanding and I'm only an hour into it.

I thought the article said it wouldn't be out for a month? ???

There is a hidden gem (by hidden gem I mean if one reads the press release the site and password to view the documentary is provided to the reader) in the EPIX press release I link to in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/18/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

Thank you as well, I will try to watch this tonight, I've always been curious about this event.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It hasnt been proven that a missile hit the plane. Its just some nut who is claiming it. You guys just want to jump on the band wagon. There is no evidence of that happening at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Exactly my point. There's no logic there at all. If they can pull it off with millions of witnesses both in person and televised then surely they could manage with a few hundred witnesses and no video coverage.

Right? I mean logically it should have been a walk in the park for them.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I remember when this happened and there were reports of missiles fired from below taking out the plane from more than one person. The New York area had had several attacks previously:

Feb 26 1993 The truck bombing of the WTC (6 killed, 1040 injured)
June 24th 1993 The thwarted attack on the Lincoln & Holland tunnels; the Washington Bridge and FBI offices
July 17, 1996 The mid-air exposion of TWA 800 (230 killed) which has been disputed since it happened.

Link

Maybe they didn't want the public to panic thinking that there might be worse to come? With so many reports saying they saw a missile tracking towards the plane then covering it up a day later, screams conspiracy. I wonder if the world would have been a little bit safer today, had they made this the official cause back then??? I wish i could remember more from the actual events, but i had 2 little ones to keep me busy back then.

CNN

edit on 19-6-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this has already been stated. I randomly picked some pages but could never make it through all 18!

That said.....does anyone else think this is coming out at a perfect time for everyone?

->The program yelling conspiracy: the government has lied to the people. Just the right time to pick up not only the people that already questioned things but with everything going on people will look at this more openly then say 6 months ago?

->The government: With everything going on and all of the questions being asked why not bring up a past government and show how bad THEY were. If you want to make a bad man look better, show us the awful man he saved us from.

OK, maybe I have just gotten so bad that I think everything has a hidden agenda.

edit on 6/19/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
It hasnt been proven that a missile hit the plane. Its just some nut who is claiming it. You guys just want to jump on the band wagon. There is no evidence of that happening at all.

gorgi... did you watch the documentary yet???:??? if not watch and then give an opinion.....I am 2/3 through and took a break to catch up on this thread.....it's a really good video, well done, everyone should watch it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100

Originally posted by gorgi

gorgi... did you watch the documentary yet???:??? if not watch and then give an opinion.....I am 2/3 through and took a break to catch up on this thread.....it's a really good video, well done, everyone should watch it.

Well said, I am only 10 minutes into this well made documentary, lots of very credible testimony from professionals, not "just some nut", makes me question the original story.

I'd suggest everyone who wants to know firsthand experience on this event please just watch it?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

The video was played numerous times, for a little while...Also a video about an investigator who found residue from a missle on some of the seats...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I remember seeing the video. I was in California & I recall something in regard
to a person in a small craft firing a shoulder missile & bringing down a plane
heading to the UK. So I always thought the plane was shot down & I do not recall
the other stories.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Is it available on the interweb?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This smells like a Clinton operation, but I could be wrong, because the Obama stuff smells the same.

As long as the truth comes out I'm happy.

And please watch the film before arguing evidence, they do a great job of showing what went down,

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
just finished watching......just....wow...I am in tears.....very well done...

so glad this thread was started and this doc was available to watch...I remember people saw something going up in the sky, and that bomb residue was found but they had done a dog bomb sniffing drill (records definitely discount this) and that the finding was a electrical spark in the nearly empty fuel tank.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iscool

You are referring to journalist James Sanders whose wife Elizabeth worked for TWA; both were charged with felonious aiding and abetting a theft allegedly committed by TWA pilot Terrell Stacey, who participated in the official investigation of the crash. Authorities claim that the pilot, encouraged by Elizabeth Sanders, removed the seat fabric from the hangar where the wreckage was being assembled and turned it over to James Sanders.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by butcherguy
What video is it that you are watching?

I want to see it.

From another member post on page 3:

As the OP refers to the new EPIX documentary which debuts on Monday, 17 July 2013 and the new information it reveals; I think people may have missed the hidden treasure in the EPIX Press Release that I posted earlier here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hint: No need to wait until 17 July 2013....

requoting so iscool and others can see this documentary!
edit on 19-6-2013 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 19-6-2013 by research100 because: added and others

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join