It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disconnect yourself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ok you may or may not believe, or have read about or seen videos of unknown origin implants found in places such as the jaw, hands, feet and other places. I will just list the potential places and how to stifle them. You should do this soon.

In the brain, if nothings happening dont mess with them, theres likely one at the very top center, and something in the left hemisphere, leading to the left ear.

in arms, elbows or wrists

intestines

heart

legs

sexual organ

and finally feet

I disabled and disconnected all of mine over the last year, i think someone might still get something. But ive sure pissed them off i bet. All that R&D down the dumps. Hearing them tell me not to do anything is like gold, to torchure the torcherers. But not hearing them at all is paradise.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I had a dream once that I was pulling out a coat hanger wire sized bone out of the top of my skull....It hurt big time.

How's is going TMT...hope your doin good.Miss your videos

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I am aware of what you write, but do you have any particular suggestion concerning the how someone could really remove or unplug this kind of iut not mplant. I am pretty sure many people could be having some but not necessarily aware about it or simply denying their very existence.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
you can do it with your mind power, and eyes and imagination. But i cant guarentee that if you try it will work or you wont get trouble down the road. The essential ones are the top of head, left ear, intestine and foot locations.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
you can do it with your mind power

This is as true as it gets. Believing that such things are planted in one's body is merely delusional and should be worked on with the appropriate tools.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

you can do it with your mind power

This is as true as it gets. Believing that such things are planted in one's body is merely delusional and should be worked on with the appropriate tools.

I have had voices since 2010. They started when i was living on my own. But they were quiet and only said one word, sounding from my computers fan sound. But it would follow me at work in a totally different city. One night i was living at my fathers house due to the stress of the living situation i was in. When my refridgerator started saying it was the going to get me. The voices torchered me constantly excpt for one or two months where they were completely silent. Recently i bought some plastic bumpy cupboard liner and hung it up in the bedroom. That was days ago, since then the voices have been muffled or not even there randomly. Before i discovered that, i went through and used my mind to pull on what i suspect are chips, because a beam or signal needs to know where its destination is right? Or is this all in my "dellusional" head?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

But it would follow me at work in a totally different city.

Because it wasn't the fan, but in your head.

One night i was living at my fathers house due to the stress of the living situation i was in. When my refridgerator started saying it was the going to get me.

Not the refrigerator, but your head.

That was days ago, since then the voices have been muffled or not even there randomly.

It seems like you still have some control of the voices in your head as as long as you believe that whatever it is that you do helps, it does.

Before i discovered that, i went through and used my mind to pull on what i suspect are chips, because a beam or signal needs to know where its destination is right?

So, you pulled on the non-existing chips but it didn't work, as this was before having to isolate your room?

Or is this all in my "dellusional" head?

Yes. No one else can come and successfully listen or detect these signals in your house, because they do not exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ok you may or may not believe, or have read about or seen videos of unknown origin implants found in places such as the jaw, hands, feet and other places. I will just list the potential places and how to stifle them. You should do this soon.

In the brain, if nothings happening dont mess with them, theres likely one at the very top center, and something in the left hemisphere, leading to the left ear.

intestines

heart

legs

sexual organ

and finally feet

I disabled and disconnected all of mine over the last year, i think someone might still get something. But ive sure pissed them off i bet. All that R&D down the dumps. Hearing them tell me not to do anything is like gold, to torchure the torcherers. But not hearing them at all is paradise.

I thought you were going to tell how to 'stifle them' but you did not. Please explain.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

intestines

heart

legs

sexual organ

and finally feet

I thought you were going to tell how to 'stifle them' but you did not. Please explain.

i dont care to explain anymore, im sick of it. Suffer your voices everyone, like i care about people who care not about anything worthwile. YOu use your head, like getting out of a maze, but with voices, some prick keeps adding new channels of maze to go through, you have to war with them with your thoughts, its psychic war, and i love hurting the voices with my thoughts. The sound of their mental pain and frustration is like sweet jelly in the afternoon. And be sure to stop there pain abilities or it will suck for you. Use your heads, figure it out.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What things?
Also, why does this sound a bit mental?
edit on 16-6-2013 by EA006 because: ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What things? Also, why does this sound a bit mental? edit on 16-6-2013 by EA006 because: ?

I can make what he is saying fit for me if I change the implants to blockage that are in the way for his bodies function.

You might not believe that something similar to chakra exists and if he is psychic then he might see things that I cannot see. Having activated chakras is a personal journey and the information can get translated by ego to mean something else in another person experiencing the same thing.

You have like most people here big walls built up to keep what is real out and only focus on what you have been told is. That is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because things that you cannot handle will have a harder time influencing you. Bad because you will not be able to notice/be aware of when you are influenced from outside sources.
edit on 17-6-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The images im using are from a pet shop boys video titled yesterday when i was mad. These guys had it figured out a while ago.
Basicly the image here could best describe what i call the hunters, they are the ones who seem to locate someone for chipping or thought analysis.

this next pic depicts a female in black and white dancing over our schizophrenic neil tennent, wearing a helmet that depicts some sort of mind connection, and she seems to emit energy.

heres a pic where hes talking through a telephone to himself

heres one where he cuts the chord, exactly what i want.

now relate these things above to the things people hear or experience.

Voices, tending to be male or female or alien or even objects.
visions- ghosts, people, monsters, whisps, shadows.

then there is the "paranormal". Which i wont think about or touch with ..well ..a 10 foot pole..

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

How do you know you have chips in you?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

How do you know you have chips in you?

Have you ever had what feels like a twitch in a muscle or nerve, anywhere on your body? An internal one, like a blood vessel or something.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

yes, but everybody twitches now and again

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

ill leave you with that thought then, but maybe its not just a twitch.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

here is my best proof there is something in me.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i used two tv remotes and pressed power buttons pointing at the top of my head, mde the sound repeat like a cd skipping, did the same at my jaw, my jaw vibrated and my left ear clicked a bunch.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
here is where ive discovered chips in my body by using mental focussing of energy techniques to make them vibrate or move.

Here is what i believe they look like

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here are objects i layer in a hat and it actually works, and i look like an alternative rock musician!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join