It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Watch is trying to smear Glenn Beck.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So over the last couple of days, a lot of people have been waiting on this Earth shattering news from Glenn Beck and nothing came about. Well guess what, you have been mislead and it didn't come from Mr. Beck. Anyone want to publicly apologize for not doing their research and spreading slander in Becks direction?

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Ya I will be the first sorry Glenn.
I was really starting to doubt him, I am glad to find out about this lie. Thanks OP.
edit on 14-6-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WOW .... I saw the clip of Beck and didn't catch the splicing.
I wonder if the perps can be charged with a crime for this?
I dont' know what .... but I just wonder if there is one on the books for this sort of thing?
Misrepresenting ... splicing the words of a public figure .. that kind of thing.

To the OP .. thanks for posting !!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Im still waiting for his announcement. I assume the ten day wait is due to his vocal cord parallisis.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'd say that gb has pretty much done that all by himself

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Im still waiting for his announcement. I assume the ten day wait is due to his vocal cord parallisis.

Read the link,

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did you not read the OP's statement.
When progressive filth are trying to undermine someone I tend to listen even closer.

Progressive = lies.

Progressives want it to be all about the man and not the message. Because men are easy to tear down and the message itself gets lost in the mix.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This was on Glenn Becks facebook page.

John Kirkwood ATTENTION: GLENN BECK HATERS/DENIERS/I'LL NEVER TRUST/LISTEN TO HIM AGAIN "SO-CALLED" CONSERVATIVES - YOU ALL HAVE BEEN HAD BY A LEFTIST GROUP "RIGHT WING WATCH" and you're acting quite pathetic. I'm astounded at the number of "conservatives" who have been conned by this and of conservative blogs/pages/sites that are openly mocking Glenn Beck while they continue to bear false witness. Shameful!If you listened to yesterday's show hoping to hear evidence about a whistle-blower with a document that would "pull the whole structure down" then you are of all men, most miserable; but it isn't Glenn's fault ... it's yours! Glenn never said it. Oh, I know you heard it in a video but go back and look at that video and you'll see that there's a splice in it between the :52 and :53 second. That's right, they cut out about 4 minutes of the actual show. You can hear what he really said by going to his page and listening to the first ten minutes of Wednesday's show. Media Matters does this to Rush Limbaugh all the time.Glenn even talked about Salon getting this wrong in the first 5 minutes of the pre-show on Thursday. The video was spliced and headlined to make it seem that Glenn was going to share the whistle-blower evidence within the next 24 hours but the parts they cut out clearly show that Glenn was talking about revealing details about a revolt in Congress by tea-party Republicans against the establishment regarding IMMIGRATION REFORM, and he did do that on the Thursday Show. The part that RIGHT WING WATCH (a Leftist hate group) cut out of their video, shows Glenn, Pat and Stu transitioning in their dialogue from Immigration to the Whistle-blower. Glenn clearly says that he's working with the Senate to ensure protection for the Whistle-blower so he can publicly come forward. IT'S IN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES OF HIS WEDNESDAY SHOW and the first 5 minutes of the Thursday pre-show. If you didn't listen or don't have access as a subscriber then you can hear both of these on our show that's posted here. I'm amazed at the willingness of conservatives to:Believe a doctored tape with a clear splice made by the leftist RIGHT WING WATCH and the sheer laziness in checking facts before spouting off like you're a master of them. THAT'S WHAT LIBERALS DO!Here is our show; we talk about it in the first few segments and we play the audio to prove it:uncommonshow.com... Show Webcast – June 13, 2013 :: UnCommon Showuncommonshow.com

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If someone could embed the videos from the link I would appreciate it. I can't do it from my phone.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

I did read the entire page and watched the videos.
I see the splice and understand that someone fuxed with his video.

Still...... GB Cant Speak

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Im still waiting for his announcement.

You'll be waiting a long time. It was all a hoax pulled against Beck. He never said it.
Didn't you read the opening post??

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Did you not read the OP's statement.
When progressive filth are trying to undermine someone I tend to listen even closer.

Progressive = lies.

Progressives want it to be all about the man and not the message. Because men are easy to tear down and the message itself gets lost in the mix.

Yep you've nailed the whole idea of being a progressive......
As conservatives never lie and always make it about the message
and not the man. Like with Obama..

Sometimes he's so amazing, I get Jesus and Glenn confused.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Uhhh?

How do you explain this:

______beforeitsnews/politics/2013/06/glenn-beck-arrives-in-nyc-searching-for-big-breaking-new-secret-that-will-change-history-2526308.html

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
If someone could embed the videos from the link I would appreciate it. I can't do it from my phone.

Pladuim

here.

"Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entir"

Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure.

Edited Version

"Full Original Beck Whistleblower Video From Yesterday"

he full video of Glenn Beck promising news that will rock the nation and announcing that he has a whistleblower who can take down the entire power structure. The two things seemed to be directly related when Beck was discussing them, but now we are not so sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Quite clearly as I STATED! I read all the posts and links.

This video from the 11th states that he cant speak. how did he manage to do a show?

HERE
Is GB affiliated with RWW? If he really is a victim why cant he come out and say it....not through some intermediary channels.

Some of you will believe anything, i will wait till GB explains....From him on his site.

edit on 14-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
Uhhh?

How do you explain this:

______beforeitsnews/politics/2013/06/glenn-beck-arrives-in-nyc-searching-for-big-breaking-new-secret-that-will-change-history-2526308.html

They also have this on their web site which we already know is very misleading.

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/06/within-24-hours-glenn-beck-will-break-news-that-will-take-down-the-entire-power-structure -2448062.html

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing GB, too many conflicting stories and way to many times in the past has he had information......

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

That whole not speaking thing was just the excuse for the card montage. He can clearly speak.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Even so, whats with all the misleading information strewn about multiple websites?

I dont believe him. guess ill wait till monday to see.

I dont follow hacks like GB or AJ so sorry if in not in the know.

edit on 14-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Because men are easy to tear down and the message itself gets lost in the mix.

Sounds like you are talking about what GB does to Obama ALL THE TIME.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join