It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The sheeple who worship Glenn Beck keep claiming this was some kind of nefarious liberal hoax.

Yet I have seen no evidence whatsoever that this is true, and Beck himself has neither denied saying what he said nor claimed his words were misrepresented.

Even conservative websites—quoting directly from the show itself—have repeated the same story.

The video looks clean and unedited to me. There is no evidence of splicing; just a couple of routine camera changes.

Beck keeps talking smoothly, without any interruption or disconnection. It's one seamless monologue, not two different things stuck together to give a false impression. Again: Beck has not claimed he was misrepresented.
edit on 15/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

It is an edited clip though, the original is over 4 minutes long.

He first talks about the immigration bill, then he talks about the whistle blower. The edit made it appear that he was going to release that information in 24 hours - but he never said that.

Now I am not really defending Beck, I do think he is in it for the cash, but the Right Wing Watch did edit that clip.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
So, now we've established—for the millionth time—that Glenn Beck is a lying liar who lied to everyone yet again, how do people think he will attempt to explain away the lie?

Obviously there is no big story; there is no whistleblower with an earthshattering revelation; there is no dynamite news story to bring down the government; the rumour about the NSA being used to blackmailing the Chief Justice is bollocks.

Glenn Beck lied. He lied because he's a lying liar who lies.

How do you have magical powers to automatically know if people lied when you know that no one obviously knows anything yet about this story if it is real or not.

Can you people attempt to be honest and stop being so left or right about everything.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm very sure that NSA information has been used to extort judges, politicians and journalists -- but Glenn Beck's sense of persecution knows no bounds. It's as if he were some kind of Maverick and not another corporate toady selling things that help the very rich and powerful all day long.

Nobody is twisting arms to clean the air, or cause corporations to pay their fair share. Glenn Beck is on the side that benefits from the extortion.

But yes, as usual, Beck is half right. If someone actually were going after him, I'm sure there is a walk-in closet full of skeletons. He likely knows that and he never bites the corporate hand that feeds him.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The sheeple who worship Glenn Beck keep claiming this was some kind of nefarious liberal hoax.

Yet I have seen no evidence whatsoever that this is true, and Beck himself has neither denied saying what he said nor claimed his words were misrepresented.

Even conservative websites—quoting directly from the show itself—have repeated the same story.

The video looks clean and unedited to me. There is no evidence of splicing; just a couple of routine camera changes.

Beck keeps talking smoothly, without any interruption or disconnection. It's one seamless monologue, not two different things stuck together to give a false impression. Again: Beck has not claimed he was misrepresented.

Beck will forever claim to be persecuted and that his enemies are evil -- that justifies his monologues. It's no fair that someone actually uses a recording of his own speech against him.

If he ACTUALLY were this person fighting the power, he'd be naked in a cell without access to a lawyer. He''s a whinny little tool who screams murder at a paper cut. "Someone has given me cold soup! Al Gore is trying to kill me!" Someone has to stand up and fight for tax dodging billionaires, cults that get 401c exclusions from listing their donors, manipulations of voting and then point the finger at one or two people who voted in the wrong district because they moved for college.

This bully bruises his knuckles while pounding granny in the face and sues for assault -- THEN claims that lazy bed-wetting liberals are abusing the courts. Man I am sick of these persecuted chubby white guys -- they are embarrassing me.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

So, now we've established—for the millionth time—that Glenn Beck is a lying liar who lied to everyone yet again, how do people think he will attempt to explain away the lie?

Obviously there is no big story; there is no whistleblower with an earthshattering revelation; there is no dynamite news story to bring down the government; the rumour about the NSA being used to blackmailing the Chief Justice is bollocks.

Glenn Beck lied. He lied because he's a lying liar who lies.

How do you have magical powers to automatically know if people lied when you know that no one obviously knows anything yet about this story if it is real or not.

Can you people attempt to be honest and stop being so left or right about everything.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

I agree with your point And the real problem with what the NSA is doing is that likely most of THEM don't know how the information gets abused. They were piping data to Dick Cheney while Bush was in office -- we don't KNOW he used it to extort people to support policies and we don't know that he didn't.

Glenn Beck might be right. But it's very likely he's just making crap up because w'e've got a record of that. It's hard for him to go two days without pulling something completely out of his rear. He's definitely better cover for the NSA than a person who's going to bring down a house of cards.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Sankari

It is an edited clip though, the original is over 4 minutes long.

He first talks about the immigration bill, then he talks about the whistle blower. The edit made it appear that he was going to release that information in 24 hours - but he never said that.

Now I am not really defending Beck, I do think he is in it for the cash, but the Right Wing Watch did edit that clip.

I'm really pissed about this NSA thing - -though it's no "news flash" to me at all. But I wish people like Glenn Beck or other conspiracy theorists would just hold off for a while before exploiting this situation. They add more heat than light. We are now debating Glenn Beck rather than the NSA -- and it works out for both professional liars.

Of course, Beck doesn't have the integrity to actually care to make positive changes - so he will be yapping like a stupid dog as if every squirrel fart were a home invasion. Swat his nose with a newspaper and put in in a crate for a day, maybe we can house train this fool.
edit on 15-6-2013 by VitriolAndAngst because: changed "not" to "now" because the sentence didn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well This story has to be known to the Obama admin from people like us talking about and the internet and Glen Beck and this so called whistleblower.So we will know if there is truth to this is up coming days and the mainstream media has to know this is floating around.
Probably attempting to confirm it as we speak if it is real or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well said. If he was really misreprerented, I don't think he has still kept silent about this up to now.
At least, I will not take this guy seriously as before.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Yes, he should have had the information available before he made his statement.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I'm very sure that NSA information has been used to extort judges, politicians and journalists -- but Glenn Beck's sense of persecution knows no bounds. It's as if he were some kind of Maverick and not another corporate toady selling things that help the very rich and powerful all day long.

I'm quite sure Rachel maddow or Ed Schultz don't have to worry that stuff they say on the air won't get their station's sponsors madder than a hornet and boycott their shows, oh that's right for all their guff and bloviating, they are still protected by the Establishment. Ah yes, their positions are not being questioned because they are the popular ones in town, the cheerleaders for the liberal left. Personally I cannot listen to Ed. He disgusts me too much.
Chris Matthews, meh he's pretty funny at the base of it, especially some of his recent ridiculous remarks.
The Left hate rush Limbaugh but they have crowned Mill Maher the King of talk shows, and he is one of the meanest and rudest of all.
Olbermann, wow that guy really slobbered all over everyone with that awful story of euthanizing his Dad. That has to be the most shamelessly pandering display of all time that I remember seeing.
Persecution....yes, just look at the hateful remarks on this thread alone.
And all that because he believes in and promotes the Constitution and true American Patriotism while exposing the Marxist agenda abroad in the land.
As I have said before, the Left just hates that he exposes the communists and Marxists running things. They hate him even more than they hate Jerome Corsi for writing a whole book about the communist leanings of the current POTUS.

So the Elites may be blackmailing judges but Glenn is the bad guy. yah way to go fella

Of course, Beck doesn't have the integrity to actually care to make positive changes - so he will be yapping like a stupid dog as if every squirrel fart were a home invasion

mmmhmmm and who raised over a million dollars to help Oklahoman victims of the tornado? Why that would be Glenn Beck.

Beck will forever claim to be persecuted and that his enemies are evil

I suppose that depends on whether one thinks communism is a good thing.

Nobody is twisting arms to clean the air, or cause corporations to pay their fair share. Glenn Beck is on the side that benefits from the extortion.

I have Agenda 21 Trojan Horse as my avatar for a reason. The current crop of Progressives really wanted Cap and Trade but there were too many realistic people in Congress for them to pass it. Cap and Trade is nothing but a tax to punish people for driving cars and air conditioning their homes. Don't believe me? Just read the UN Agenda 21 literature. It's in their own documents and people like Maurice strong and Gorby talk about this very thing. The Marxists just hate the affluence of bourgeois Americans and want to take us down a notch and level the playing field. Notice that China gets away with polluting and doing all sorts of things, but China is the favored child of Marxists and Globalists.
And yes the current admin has been talking about taxing rich people since bobo got in office. Well, even before that, with all that "Spread the wealth" rhetoric he was spouting during his campaign.
edit on 15-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

I resent how at the end of that article, the author begins speculating on what the blackmail is about. So wrong. I don't care what side of the issue I'm on, even if it's murder, if you have the goods on someone you bring it to the authorities. If it's not a crime and you just want to ruin someone's life and make a little extra cash -- or get an unconstitutional bill passed, go crawl back into your hole because you are a lowlife. We aren't going to pay attention to the scandal, and we're gonna prosecute you for blackmail.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lindalinda

if you have the goods on someone you bring it to the authorities.

What authorities would you like to do something about all this??? How about Eric Holder? Oh wait, fast and furious, benghazigate, new black panthers....nope don't expect him to do anything.

If it's not a crime and you just want to ruin someone's life and make a little extra cash

I dunno, who's trying to ruin who's life? Is Carl rove trying to ruin Snowden's life by suggesting he should fry for alerting the public to NSA spying? Who is making a little cash? Did I miss something? Did Snowden make some cash off of alerting the public? Don't think so. Is Glenn Beck making cash off this? Why take the risk when you can do it Ed Schultz style?
Again, what authority in this administration is going to do something good about Justice Roberts having his life threatened if he doesn't cave to their demands? Ever hear of the fox guarding the henhouse?
edit on 15-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hamburgerler

here spreading the story like it is the truth of the bible which is a mental condition that has been nurtured by GB,

Not really sure what mental condition you are talking about here. Maybe you think that people who listen to this are mental?

Let me know

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

It's sad that a man can use the power in his hand to control the whole nation for his own profit.

Oh you mean like POTUS when he dumped his BPOil stock just before the oil spill, and sat around watching it spew for a month?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

There is undeniable proof the video was edited and Beck told everyone on his morning radio show that anyone believing the 24 hour Earth shattering news was a dope. Why should he even give the Right Wing Watch the time of dsy. They tried to smear Mr. Beck with their spliced video making it come across totally different from what he actually said. Here are a few links for you.

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Glenn Becks TV channel is growing big time and the left just can't stand it.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Very interesting method and attempt to discredit Beck...

Thanks for the link and nice catch!

Interesting how absolutely slimey this is, which only illustrates to what degrees the left will go to discredit anyone on the right. Slimeballs take this type of approach. Also odd how an increasingly large segment of our society has absolutely no clue regarding what the word "honor" means.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
reply to post by Pladuim

Very interesting method and attempt to discredit Beck...

Thanks for the link and nice catch!

Interesting how absolutely slimey this is, which only illustrates to what degrees the left will go to discredit anyone on the right. Slimeballs take this type of approach. Also odd how an increasingly large segment of our society has absolutely no clue regarding what the word "honor" means.

So the admitted they "made a mistake" --- right!?...

UPDATE: On Twitter, Glenn Beck clarified that these two stories were, in fact, unrelated. We apologize for the mistake: - See more at: www.rightwingwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's about a cover up, covering up the ties to terror in the US in his own words.

Now I think he may have something but it remains to be seen it will get any serious attention, let alone getting the government/Obama to fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join