It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honestly who takes the whole color spectrum for a flag... My problem with Homosexuals.... The only p

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First of all I love Homosexuals in the most Heterosexual and politically correct way possible.... That being said...

One of my best friends is a LESBIAN! So anyone who gets a anti-gay vibe and chew it and spit it out~

As well as a few that are Men who are Gay... But that's not my PROBLEM!

Seriously though,

Who the hell takes the whole color spectrum for a flag? Greedy? Now I find it hard to enjoy beautiful Rainbows without gay thoughts..... YOUR PISSING ME OFF! Who decided the flag was gonna be every color of the rainbow anyway? SERIOUSLY!

Who doesn't love this?

Or this~

Especially THIS~

Friggin BEAUTIFUL RIGHT!

Why couldn't they be like every other flag and pick 3 colors!

I DEMAND ANSWERS! And KC my Lesbian friend just laughs at me....
I feel as though this is not a joke

So.... I say to the ATS homosexuals.... Where does the madness stop! Is there no solace or peace of mind that can be found on this Earth! You already have countless parades to show your flamboyance~ /applaud's

YOU HAVE RUINED RAINBOWS FOR ME

I open the board to anyone who can tell me WHY YOU TOOK THE WHOLE COLOR SPECTRUM! Greedy Greedy~

Like Pink, Purple and Neon Pink... Or something like that....

Honestly, now I think there's a Homosexual Leprochan at the end of the rainbow.... NOT COOL!

Am I wrong for thinking the gay community is greedy for this??? Am I alone on this one!

Other than that..... I care less what sexual association you take in life... have at it folks~

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I needed to get that off my chest... I feel better now

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow you sure showed us that you don't have any problems whatsoever with gay people!!!!

Seriously though, as random as it is that they picked the rainbow I think you're overreacting to this a little bit maybe.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Really? You can't enjoy rainbows now? Are you that homophobic? I know you say that you're not, but this seems to really bother you if you think rainbows have been sullied and tainted by gay rights activists.

Personally, I think it's a great choice. It shows how the unique and diverse "colors of the spectrum" unite to create something harmonious and beautiful. Couldn't be a more fitting choice.

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Dam the Gays stealing the best Idea for a flag.....for that reason alone they will burn in the pit of doom.!!

Come on people you can see the sarcasm can't you.
edit on 11-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Im gay and wish it were a different color LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Diverse as in ALL the colors??? OK, so maybe I'm over reacting about the rainbow but there are many
that was meant to keep the tone light.

Homophobic not in the least. But honestly, it's greedy. Why couldn't it just be 3 colors?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I hope they can see the sarcasm... I was laughing my arse off writing this....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is quite simply because the RAINBOW Is the color or truth and love, so in order for the powers that be to make it look bad and turn people from forming a love group with it as their symbol, they make it seem as if GAYS possess the symbol and it changes it entirely!

EDIT: The rainbow is what I saw during a spiritual experience. Found my faith through it!
edit on 11-6-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentinoG

HAHA! Bazinga! See! So i'm not the only 1

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Double rainbow !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
It is quite simply because the RAINBOW Is the color or truth and love, so in order for the powers that be to make it look bad and turn people from forming a love group with it as their symbol, they make it seem as if GAYS possess the symbol and it changes it entirely!

Well... Now... Nobody ever told me that... Thank you
I really appreciate the response... Normally people just laugh when I state this IRL... like i'm a clown

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
it's greedy. Why couldn't it just be 3 colors?

It's not greedy at all. It's creative. How is it greedy? Gay representation is something that is going to need to be globally recognized. It's not restricted to borders or anything.

Are you mad because you can't wear your Rainbow Bright backpack or your Dark Side of the Moon hat without the self-conscious fear of being mistaken for a member of the LGBT community?

What other institution or community do you think more deserves the rainbow symbol? What symbol should the LGBT community have adopted?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It's not greedy at all. It's creative.

Ok no, You could have had a all purple flag with a yellow eagle holding pink flowers and I would think that is more creative than stealing the entire color spectrum
As I was an AP Studio Art Kid I do not find t his creative....

What other institution or group do you think more deserved a rainbow emblem?

None of them.... How do you claim the elusive Rainbow??? They only come out so often.... It's a joy to see them after a rainy day..... The Earth deserves that emblem more than the gay community.... But maybe it's just me...

Are you mad because you can't wear your Rainbow Bright backpack or your Dark Side of the Moon hat without the self-conscious fear of being mistaken for a member of the LGBT community?

Well... to some degree yes.... Everyone else wants to be so politically correct with there sexual orientation... I feel the community gipped the heterosexual's who enjoy Rainbows.... How did you know I have a Bright Rainbow Color'd backpack....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Surely you jest....
Never gave it any though but now that you mention it,and possibly ruin rainbows for us all...(joking)
I was thinking they picked all the colors because they love everybody.
But, I'm sure there are racist homosexuals....What comes to mind foremost is a homosexual Muslim suicide bomber that blows his weapon and flower petals blast out....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Yes purely jest~

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I was wondering when the double rainbow video would pop up!! Hahaha! Love it. Thanks for posting that friend

To the op. I still love rainbows and I still love my gay friends

Just don't think about it, when you look at a rainbow.

When I look at the rainbow I think ...Yay a rainbow!!!...

Peace and love
-nat the rainbow lovin cat-

link   
reply to post by sulaw

I think you're just jealous that you didn't think of it.

I love the rainbow flag. To me, it means diversity in ALL things: Race, gender, sexuality, age, even political positions! It's inclusive.

We have a rainbow windsock and I just made my husband a rainbow tie-dyed shirt.

link   
reply to post by sulaw

I see you're in Chicago..I think you need to just relax, stop taking the non-issue so seriously, and enjoy the Blackhawks Stanley Cup victory.

I'm done posting on this thread. You're mad over...what, I can't figure out.

I'm sorry you can't watch The Wizard of Oz without imagining that "somewhere over the rainbow" is a LGBT Munchkin community.

Grow up!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

To the op. I still love rainbows and I still love my gay friends

Me too... But I bring this to there attention all the time and they laugh.... I feel like starting a rainbow revolt to retain the Color Spectrum, for everyone! Not just the LGBT Community~

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join