It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
There is when police investigators found no trace of blood on the path where he was supposed to have had his head slammed. You can say they never tested for it properly and that the rain may have washed the evidence away, but that would just suggest sloppiness by the on scene investigators.

It doesn't suggest sloppiness that there wasn't blood on the pathway. It suggests A RAIN STORM which was going on at the time. The rain washed away the blood. there wasn't any for the crime scene investigators to collect.

The police were on the scene within a couple of minutes of the gunshot - they had plenty of time to protect the integrity of the fight's location, if they'd only bothered to find that out immediately.

Comeon .... an eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding the snot out of him.

No, really, he didn't. He thinks the guy on top might have been throwing punches, but he couldn't be 100% sure about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351
reply to post by IvanAstikov

There was no aiming involved. They were so close the slide hit zimmerman in the chest and the firearm didn't cycle.

Well, how come George says he carefully avoided his own hand which was up near Trayvon's chest, before he fired his gun?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Comeon .... an eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding the snot out of him.

No, really, he didn't. He thinks the guy on top might have been throwing punches, but he couldn't be 100% sure about it.

Comeon ... the witness saw it happen and Zimmerman had fresh blood running from fresh wounds and from a freshly broken nose. The prosecution is failing .... failing miserably. It never should have been a murder charge. The prosecution and the Martin family over-reached.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well, how come George says he carefully avoided his own hand which was up near Trayvon's chest, before he fired his gun?

George Zimmerman hasn't been on the stand yet. No sworn testimony has been given in court.
Before you start quoting him, perhaps he should actually take the stand.
Afterall .. lots of what was in the news and lots of what was talked about before the trial have
turned out to be loads of bunk.

Wait for Zimmerman to take the stand before we quote him ....
That'd be best, I'd think.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

At this point they may not put him on the stand. Guess will we see if they do.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The witness was called this morning. Good. He described seeing Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Martin was pounding on him. That's in sworn testimony. And according to law, if Zimmerman thought his life was in danger he had the right to use lethal force. He didn't have to wait until his life was ebbing away. He just had to believe his life was in danger. And as I said .. if it were me in that situation .. I would have though my life was in danger and I would have shot the gun.

If you are a female, with no mma training whatsoever, I understand that completely. If you are disabled, infirm or elderly, I'd understand it then, too. But, if you're a healthy adult male who is capable of enduring 9 hours of high level mma training per week, you don't get that same luxury. You are supposed to defend yourself proportionately to the threat level, not escalate it right up to a guaranteed to be lethal level.

If George has sparred full contact for as little as one round during his training, he's likely to have sustained greater damage than he got during his life-endangering beating off TM.
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
At this point they may not put him on the stand. Guess will we see if they do.

there is no need for Zimmerman to take the stand. The prosecution has done the job for the defense already. Heck .. the way things are going I don't see the defense having to do much at all. Ya' know??

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

George Zimmerman hasn't been on the stand yet. No sworn testimony has been given in court.
Before you start quoting him, perhaps he should actually take the stand.
Afterall .. lots of what was in the news and lots of what was talked about before the trial have
turned out to be loads of bunk.

Wait for Zimmerman to take the stand before we quote him ....
That'd be best, I'd think.

I've read his own words. They may be bunk, but they weren't made up by the media.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, I think they will pass unless something major happens in the trial.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The law states you can defend yourself it does not say you have to meet your attacker on even terms.

All George has to say is he was in fear for his life. Guess what I think that has been established by his screams for help.
The state would have to prove read (that as PROVE) he wanted to kill. Right now the state doesn’t have a case.

This is a dog and pony show to appease the MSM community and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If Zimmerman goes free, who will be responsible if riots break-out??

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

The riot police
.. I think things have calmed down.. Only unintelligent beings are making this a race thing..

link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

sharpton and jackson. they fanned the fire in the beginning

link   

If it happens. Oh well you can blame the MSM for it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Every Florida lawmaker from the top down. They've had plenty of time to close this "self-defence" loophole which gives full licence to the devious-minded to kill without being held accountable.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If riots break out it won't be because of Zimmerman being found innocent. It will be because some people want an excuse to get free merchandise.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

If riots break out it won't be because of Zimmerman being found innocent. It will be because some people want an excuse to get free merchandise.

Peace

Way to ignore the social issues that lie behind all criminal activity.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The law does not say if you are getting your rear handed to you as a result of your own aggression, you are allowed to equal the playing field by using a firearm. What a soft azz punk. I would love to get my hands on his obese rear end.

Well in order for that to happen: George (I have a therapist and am on psych meds] Zimmerman. Can't wait for that door to be closed that your heralded Defense opened. Was Zpunk seeing a therapist for his passive aggressive behavior?? Was it cuz of his Napolean complex? Was it cuz he screams like a little girl? Was it cuz he still bed-wets? Was it cuz he has issues controlling himself?? Does he have erectile disfunction? What makes him such a bully?? Do tell. Can't wait till next week.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Way to ignore the social issues that lie behind all criminal activity.

no problem.

Just telling it like it is.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well the good news is that the riots will not be breaking out here in Florida.

Why you ask…

Because stand your ground and self-defense had just been upheld only the truly stupid would try to trash our neighborhoods in which case we can give them all Darwin wards at their grave site.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join