It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Bloomberg Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
SOURCE

The ideas espoused by Jones, who says he brings in $7 million a year, have prompted groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama, to accuse him of fomenting hate. His guests of note include both extremes of the political spectrum -- from U.S. Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky on the right to former U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich on the left.

That's a lot more than I assumed he is making. Looks like MSM is trying to take down his media empire now.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Alex Jones wishes he was important enough for the MSM to even care about taking down his media 'empire.'

The MSM finds him amusing and repulsive; he's their go-to guy for cheap shots at the conspiracy theorist community. Aside from that they couldn't care less if he existed or not.

I'd be interested to know how the figure of $7 million is calculated. I'm guessing that's net revenue for the show and its related enterprises, not Jones' personal salary.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think if Alex Jones allowed bad or critical coverage to get to him, he'd have been committed to a padded room in a nut house by now.

He caters to the extreme of the radical fringe and he likes it that way. The more MSM attacks him, the more loyal his fans become. He actually benefits from coverage like this, if anything. I don't know how he swings it with sponsors but I imagine he's a very different person in the business meeting than in a BBC or CNN interview.

I don't think Alex Jones is in any danger of being run off, however some may wish that be the case.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

So, Bloomberg calls Rand Paul a dangerous person,
to deserve the SPLC profiling.?

Yeah, Rand is a threat alright, to the old guard Republicns
who are part of the machine.

Alex Jones, well hes just doing what he does.

No matter what people say about Jones, no matter how crazy his rants are
(and they are over the top) he managed to bring us coverage of The Bohemian Grove,
for which I am very much appreciative of.

Now, hes trying to infiltrate The Bildergerg group, if he lives to tell the story,
imagine if he actually could PROVE that The Bilderbergs are strategically
part of the Take Down of America.

Years ago, hardly anyone knew about The Bilderbergs, now there is information
freely available, as they have been forced into the public eye.

To those people, well....they pretty much said it last year. To them, we are cockroaches.

I watched the BBC interview, those two talking heads provoked Jones,
too bad he went off on a rant. Other than that, its fairly straight forward.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

And still some users defend BBC

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Honestly, anyone with money who is prompting their own agenda isn't very helpful to us all are they?
Specially when they are looked at as an ant in the middle of a pond that's really just a wad of spit someone bigger and higher up let go.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, that the BBC is not the high road, seems lost of some folks.
I personally think those talking heads were a bit looney looking themselves.

If Alex Jones (yeah love him or dont) is such a nutter, why did they have
him on in the first place?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, that the BBC is not the high road, seems lost of some folks.
I personally think those talking heads were a bit looney looking themselves.

If Alex Jones (yeah love him or dont) is such a nutter, why did they have
him on in the first place?

Audience? = Money?

It's all about the money. Always has been, always will be.

Alex Jones is right about some things, but he comes to conclusions before he finds facts and he cannot present himself in a respectable manner. I guess he just won't play nice with the MSM.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I'd be interested to know how the figure of $7 million is calculated. I'm guessing that's net revenue for the show and its related enterprises, not Jones' personal salary.

that's his claim
I heard him talk about that on his show, he says it costs him 7 million a year for his own show not for himself.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
If Alex Jones (yeah love him or dont) is such a nutter, why did they have him on in the first place?

Because he's a nutter. Footage of a fat little Texan nutjob screaming at the camera on a serious talk show is great entertainment for the Brits.

new topics

top topics

join