It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dreams! Am I The Only One?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have random weird crazy dreams at times. Maybe it has something to do with the temperature in my room. For some reason last night I was dreaming I was wanting to order fast food. But the van I was driving was slipping and skidding all over the place. I never ever got any of that delicious dream food.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your not the only one sled, they are getting weirder by the day. Mine tend to jump alot more than usual. I'm not loosing control of the dream's I'm in, they just have no order and no rhyme or rythm in accordance to where they jump to and fro.

It's kinda fun but friggin weird. At the same time, after the first 10-30mins of my day I loose all recollection to my dreams unless something during the coarse of the day re-ignites the oddities I have forgotten.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimf24

All I can say is WOW!

Awesome dreamers on the thread! Just wow!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think I may have an answer to how long Frank's gerbil will live.

This came to me while drinking my coffee when I got up. I was in one of those states where my mind is relaxed, brain trying to come alive, just cruising the internet, and this just popped in my head:

If I take the number of the alphabet (in order listed) and add each of those numbers together, it equals 57.

O=15
S=19
W=23
_______

Then if I use numerology to break it down it equals 3. 5+7=12......1+2= 3

So.............................. the answer is: Frank's gerbil will live for 3 years!.................Yea!

Now, if I only knew how to get the message to Frank. Who's Frank?

edit on 6/10/2013 by sled735 because: darn typos!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled, Just checked and I saw the light on the night of my mom's birthday. She passed five years ago and maybe she was just checking in or checking up on me.
Kinda hope it was her! Dont want the little (or big) blue man in my room.
Spent weeks reading your other post about weird things, loved it. Thanks!

What post are you talking about? I assume since you spent weeks reading it, you are talking about my paranormal thread? Yeah, that would take awhile to skim through.

Thanks for the compliment. I meant to say this earlier. Time got away from me.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I've been having really strange dreams the last few nights. Seems my mind is working on some sort of pattern or wave having to do with psychic stuff. Maybe bcause of some of the things I have been reading and looking at around here, but it is getting bad. I can't sleep well at night and wake up going AHA!! and then forget what it was by morning...lol

I would write it down, but can't seem to remember what it was other than vibes/patterns and ats.
(I would say I'm spending to much time on ATS but really I haven't been here a lot lately)
Probably will later on when something happens and I get deja vu.

Or maybe not, could just be my head trying to find things that are not there.

That's not to crazy, even though it is....

Sled,The answer was 3?

edit on 11-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I have dreams about ATS sometimes when I read a thread I find really interesting. I'll be thinking about something I want to write in a post, or sometimes I find myself talking to people in the thread.

I wonder if we are actually meeting in the astral plane when I talk to these people?

Ha Ha! Cool video! Thanks!
edit on 6/11/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It is possible. I have experienced that before.

Hard to say though, kind of like a dream I had a few weeks ago about bugs biting me up my side and then I got attacked by a spider about a week later...

Things don't seem to be quite the same in the dream as it is in the outside world, so if you are visiting people in the dream world and can remember it, make sure to write as much down as you can in a notebook so you can look at it later and see if you can find a pattern that seems to indicate it was somebody you know. If it is usually it will beome clear fast, as they will say something that makes you go AHA!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OP, I know exactly where your comming from. Ever since I was a child I experenced weird visions . Being adopted , my foster family used to joke that I was found on their doorstep when staying at their cabin in the wilds of Washington State and later submitted paperwork to the state to request adoption They said they were almost hypnotised by looking at me and that they knew i was a special child .I guess a full year went by and no one ever came to claim me so my parents were allowed to adopt me. I never believed them until I started experencing and reading into these visions I would have. I realized that they corrilated wit the full moon!! Which ended up leading me to read into Lycan mythology. After years of research I actually joined a Wiccan community who welcomed me with open arms and said my visions were a gift from the Gods of the natural order and that they sensed very powerful spirit energy emminating from my spirit. The following summer we attended a sweat lodge and hosted a very powerfull ceremony trying to summon a spirit guide to guide me to my destiny. During the sweat we all had very powerfull visions, aided by psycotropic all natural insense. My Spirit Animal came to me...I was expected a Wolf due to all my reading on Lycan lore But it was a bat!! Others in the room asked me about my experence and I was approached by one of the members Grandfather who was a Hopi Indian Shaman He explained to me about what my vision meant and called me one of the Lunar Children or heppandone lunis in Native Hopi tounge. He told me stories of long ago 2 rival families who roamed the northwest...both were very powerfull in the art of Indian shamanism. Both families were at war with eachother for 6 generations. After one of the elders of one family was killed hunting in the middle of the night The rival family set a curse on them to never be able to walk again in the sun and to forever roam in the darkness...the crazy thing is..It worked. The Rival family was furious that they were cursed and vowed their revenge. They prayed to the gods of old to enact revenge and sacrificed whatever humanity they had left to ensure that the other family suffered. During a full moon the curse was complete and the other family whos family crest was represented by the wolf was cursed to walk forever in that form (The wolf) whenever a full moon rose. . The battle did not end there..cursed to roam their lives with this curse the 2 families waged their vengence against eachother at every turn until one generation 2 children from oppisite families encountered eachother while collecting berries. They fell in love and were shunned by thier families for such a betrayl..they both loved eachother eternally and overlooked the long standing rivalry and eachothers curses. He believed that it was possible that I could have been decended from this union and that my visions were my inner spirit awaking my powers! Regardless OP please U2U if you want to discuss more...we may be connected and not even know it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Somehow I don't think the blue thing was a dream. It felt too real. I have had some wild dreams, I think everyone has. But this-- it was just too real to be just a dream. No features, no noise just a beautiful round blue light. That shined up the wall.
I find myself avoiding sleep in case it comes back. I want to see it again. Don't know why.

Sounds like you already know... it was your mothers birthday. She just said hi. Some think that our ancestors are around nearby, watching over us. Why not? Wouldn't you want to visit and protect your kids if you could?

You can say hi, and ask questions in time of trouble. They love that. You might be surprised to have an "answer dream".

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have very very odd dreams regularly. I also remember about every dream when I wake up. Not many weird me out or scare me, but I have a reoccurring one that seems to stand out the most and for some reason it is the only one that scares the living **** out of me. It isn't scary to anybody else but for some reason I am always waking up out of breath, tired, sad, and almost hyper vigilante.

My dream always starts me waking up in my room to tornado sirens or sometimes they are air raid sirens from WW2. When I put my feet on the floor it is warm, and the air is thick, hard to breath almost. I walk from room to room and nobody is around. I look outside and the entire sky is red. As I look around there are tornados made of fire that are stationary. They are just pillars of fire twisting and sucking things in. This is the part I thought was odd. In one dream just like this I had walked too close to these pillars and got sucked in and I woke up. This time I was almost smarter than before and decided I knew not to walk towards them. I walked around the streets and it was a dead zone. Nobody was around all the electricity was out but for hours and days it seemed I was lost in this place. The sky never changed from the red and on several occasions I was able to watch as a cloud would drift towards these pillars and get sucked up. This would cause a violent storm where lightning was hitting every where around it causing substantial damage. I can hear screams but I cant find where they come from and on several occasions I run and run until I am completely out of the town I live in. There is a spot in the woods where I like to go and it is my bug out area. I have several things hidden and cached away for any situation and so in my dream I run to this. It is 4 miles from my house in the middle of the woods. When I get there I notice the river is running backwards and all the fish are dead. As I close in on one of my many bug out areas I see a skeleton holding onto my Ruger 10.22 still clothed so I check the wallet. It was me dead right there. I got to the next spot where I have my food supply and I am dead there as well. At this point in time I noticed I have been in this place on several occasions and have died several times. The screams are louder.. I run through the ravine and see a horrific sight of everybody I know in town and people I don't know all in a pit with blisters and burns all over them. Any time they touch one another their skin just peels off. Then a man in black wearing a trench coat and a cowboy hat smiling from ear to ear steps up from behind me and says, "welcome back buddy I did what you asked and now the world is yours."

And that is when I woke up...
edit on 11-6-2013 by VoidWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Did the sun cursed ones have shiny diamond skin?!?!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Gladly I have it seems the lion share when it come to odd dreams....
2 nights ago: I was in a school for Swordsmanship and I was with 3 other students, the best on the planet
....When along comes three sword wielding " evil flying Supernatural Warriors, hell bent on destroying the school and slaughtering the students. My 2 classmates had swords and all I had was piece 1x1
but I entered the fray with my trusty ...... STICK
... The action began, a lot of jumping and flying around (flying Dagger-esque)
I managed to disarm the leader with my STICK.....
but it would fly straight back to his hands...It was looking dire.....
Flash to some distance away flying along a river that ran next to the school 4 Supernatural Heroes came flying into the fray... The first made from Molten Rock and carrying a fiery blade, stood atop a flying disk. the second was a female that had wings and carried a pair of Khopesh of which one she gave to me. The third was a very short man with a staff and he was on a cloud and the final one looked like he was made of metal and his conveyance was a disk that would reincorporate in to his legs he carried what appeared to be an Epee and Dagger....
Needless to say alot of intense battling the evil swordsmen and woman fled back to their Lair/Mansion...
I remember trying to knock the door down and finding what appeared to be a butler and holding the tip of the Khopesh to his throat demanding to know where they were and telling him we were planning to destroy the whole place.......
At this point I woke up.

Last night I dreamed I was a soldier working for a psychic core of the British Army..We captured spies 4 Ladies downloading sensitive material to the enemy but 3 escaped.... The one we caught had blonde curly hair and was a receptionist at the time.... Gun scene...bla bla..... Flashes to Army Prison 3 of our number were serving time for failing to capture said spies and the one we had caught was given to the most evil of the prisoners (I hope I don't have to explain the condition and her purpose) Yada yada cuts to where I'm talking to one of the inmates and he knew I was coming...He showed me a vision of a helmet and in the helmet was a half eaten by maggots head of one of the spies and it was me who would finally help him catch up with them... Alarms start going off in the prison he escapes with me and we go off a hunting spies in a Chinook
at this point I woke up.

Boring dreams
what are they

edit on 11-6-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)
There are funny parts to last one...e.g Catching a bus to get to the Chinook and missing my stop
the bus driver just didn't see the urgency

edit on 11-6-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes you are unique. No one has crazy dreams that make no sense at all except you..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

What horrific dreams!

There are many symbols in your dreams, and you may also be remembering parts of past lives.
I may just have to look at all the symbols in this one to satisfy my curiosity of what's going on here!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

I'm surprised you don't know to make paragraphs in your posts, being that you have been a member since 2010.
I posted without making paragraphs when I first joined, and everyone let me know about it. It makes it hard to read without spacing.

The member above your post, DarkBlade71, also had some experiences with a bat that makes him think the bat may be his animal totem. If you are interested, you can ask him about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

You must be a "true warrior" at heart.

Very interesting dreams. Are you fighting some kind of battle in your waking life?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the video, Whateva. It looks like a good one!

I won't get a chance to watch it until I'm off work this weekend, but I look forward to seeing it.

Thanks for sharing your dreams concerning this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
reply to post by sled735

Yes you are unique. No one has crazy dreams that make no sense at all except you..

Sarcasm, right? Dry humor? I don't know how to take this.

Yeah, everyone has crazy dreams at some time or another, but I was wondering if anyone ever had dreams like the one I posted that seem to be pointless, no idea what they mean, NO sense at all to me, or anyone else, totally "out there" dreams.

Thanks for letting me know I'm unique. You are certainly correct about that. We all are.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well I have had some real doozies, Once I dreamed I was a black Reptillian man/thing and I was watching some drug dealer's making a deal in a multi story car part some were, they were just exchanging the money and I ran out of the shadow's and attacked them, I jumped in the air too fast for the men to draw there gun's and my legs bent the wrong way with taloned feet so I fell on the bigger and took his stomach out with a downward kick of my foot while holding him with my clawed hands, weird and disturbing as I am a pacifist but I remember feeling powerful almost invincible and very fast and intelligent.

Earlier tonight at about 3.40 pm English time I fell asleep as I am off work and felt like a doze, I dreamed I was in some medieval tavern and was a young inexperienced knight under the wing of an older knight whom was grey bearded and aging, an disreputable knight came in and shouted to me before throwing a bouquet of flowers at me (like an insult) but the older guy stood and caught them in mid flight, he was wounded as the blade of a dagger was concealed in the stems of the flowers and it went through his hand, the cat woke me up by trying to get me to get off the bed and steal it for himself as he often does the cat rules and he thinks it is his bed (an 18 stone guy bullied by a pet cat).

On another occasion many years ago in fact well over twenty I had a vivid dream of being on some other world under a military government that had imposed martial law and being scientist's we had to work in secret, the military were planning something very bad and we knew about it, we constructed craft that had cryogenic pods and were designed for extreme long duration space flight, one adult to a ship and the majority of the sleepers were children we took to save, as we looked back we saw the world destroyed it was earth like but smaller continents like archipelagos of islands and mainly sea but the planet was destroyed from its core and we watched as it slowly fragmented and turned into debris and gas, I woke up crying and spent the next four years fascinated by electronics as I remembered though not clearly the schematics for the system's.

On another occasion over 19 years ago I had a lucid dream about three beings sitting on white box like chairs like the Lincoln memorial but they had white one piece suits on and there helmets were cylindrical with flattened slightly domed tops with black faceplates that were oblong top to bottom and rounded at the corners, they sat just like the statue of Lincoln on the moon and in front of them was a cathode ray device without the tube (suppose it makes sense in space and there is little or no atmosphere) just component like the magnets and the phosphor screen, on the screen another similar but visible only from the shoulders up was projected, his helmet was identical and one seamless with his suit like there's but around the crown were the top of the cylinder met the dome he had latches and it looked like the top of his helmet came away, they looked foreign to the design like they had been added and I felt something was wrong like he was not who he was masquerading as, he said "Star fleet on sea bed" so I assume he meant to tell the observers that the fleet had landed under water and been parked up on the sea bed but that was assuming it was the sea as we on earth interpret it.
I actually witnessed a UFO sometime after this, nothing spectacular just an unlit metallic sphere reflecting the old sodium street light flying under the clouds at 2.30 am near Pilkington laboratory in Lancashire it was about 200 feet up and clearly visible by it's reflection of the street lamps and travelling in the opposite direction to the high wind heading toward the laboratory's.

About the same time I witnessed three none solid pools of light shining beams of light down and heard a voice calling in a mechanical sound "the Great enemy has returned all personnel please proceed to the designated evacuation point", they were moving very fast along the road at about 20 feet up and were not big at all, that night I dreamed of a local land mark on top of a hill and for several months after there were reports of orb's of coloured light being seen above the old beacon point as it was known as even appearing in the local press.

Have I been unfortunate enough to be incarnate and left behind enemy line's.

The human imagination is a wonderful but sometimes terrifying thing.
edit on 11-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join