It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dreams! Am I The Only One?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello, Dreamers.
Do you ever have crazy dreams? I mean the kind that make no sense at all?
If so, I would like to hear them so I'll know I'm not alone. :
:
I have them quite often, it seems. Sometimes I remember them and just have to scratch my head in wonder. LOL

Here is one I had today:
You know that crazy state your brain is in when you first try to wake up? Well, as I was waking up I had the craziest thing go through my mind...

Something said, "If A+l=O, P+E=S, and T+B=W, how long will Frank's gerbil live?"

I don't know where that one came from! I don't know a Frank, let alone how long his gerbil will live!

Please share your crazy dreams.

ETA: And, if anyone here can predict how long Frank's gerbil will live, I'd greatly appreciate it.

edit on 6/9/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled735, I've been having lots of weird dreams...some a little crazy but most, just plain creepy. I had one last nite...that I was living back in Wyoming, near Yellowstone Park, (I used to live there in a small town called Waipiti), anyhow, the dream...I was with people outside looking at the ground and it started to have long lines of cracks and rises in it, like the ones moles make in the dirt. Then, we went inside a building and the one wall and shelves started to shake/vibrate and we all started freaking out.

The other nite, I had a really bad dream that lasted a long time and it was scary and I started to lucid dream and telling myself to wake up but couldn't do it for quite a long time. That was really creepy. I don't remember what it was about already but it was crazy how long it took me to get out of it. Yikes. I hope you have pleasant dreams!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most of my dreams are crazy, but I like 'me that way. I'm a lucid dreamer and absolutely love to dream.

In high school I had a dream that the Russians attacked while I was in Wal Mart. We launched a counter offensive from the sporting goods department and I was just finishing a nifty trebuchet made from tennis rackets, a cooler,a volleyball net and some weight sets. Then I woke up.

I've always wondered if my design would have worked.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You might ought to notify the national defense dept. and tell them you have the design to win all future wars.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Hummm.......
Maybe too much time on ATS?

Sweet dreams to you too.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe you all can help me understand what happened to me a week ago. About three am I took my nightly stroll to the bathroom and returned to my bed. My husband was sound asleep. I sat down on the bed and started to lie back down when something caught my eye. Beside my dresser was a soft, beautiful blue light. There was no lamp on the dresser and I felt that it was actually beside the dresser and not on it. There were no lights on in the house. Just a yard light on the other side of the house.
I sat there staring at the light and then I noticed that rays of the light were on the wall to the right and reaching up into my 15 foot ceiling. Nothing moved. just rays of blue light.
I was more curious than scared so I got up from the bed and walked toward it. As I got closer I could feel the hair on my head and arms stand up. I was afraid to go any closer because it kind of felt electric.
I returned and sat on my bed for 20 minutes by the clock and the light just winked out. The rays of light stayed for about a minute and were gone. I thought about it for awhile and went to sleep.
It was not scary because it was so beautiful.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Strangest dream I've has was this.
I woke up and went outside. I became very concerned about something in the sky.
Then I woke up...for real!
or so I thought.
I noticed my floor was all shiny polished (I got carpet) and I remember thinking "I'm not having this, this cant be real" and I went outside to discover all the houses were new!
Again I thought "This cant be real"

Then I did wake up. That dream made me believe I'd woken up twice. I was actually disappointed when I had woken properly.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've always had strange dreams and a lot of recurring ones as well. I try to analyze them if they are really bizarre but the findings scare me sometimes. I used to wonder if I was reincarnated and if that could be the source of my dreams. Guess I'll never know about the reincarnation 'cause I have a true reluctance to being hypnotized.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12
reply to post by sled735

Maybe you all can help me understand what happened to me a week ago. About three am I took my nightly stroll to the bathroom and returned to my bed. My husband was sound asleep. I sat down on the bed and started to lie back down when something caught my eye. Beside my dresser was a soft, beautiful blue light. There was no lamp on the dresser and I felt that it was actually beside the dresser and not on it. There were no lights on in the house. Just a yard light on the other side of the house.
I sat there staring at the light and then I noticed that rays of the light were on the wall to the right and reaching up into my 15 foot ceiling. Nothing moved. just rays of blue light.
I was more curious than scared so I got up from the bed and walked toward it. As I got closer I could feel the hair on my head and arms stand up. I was afraid to go any closer because it kind of felt electric.
I returned and sat on my bed for 20 minutes by the clock and the light just winked out. The rays of light stayed for about a minute and were gone. I thought about it for awhile and went to sleep.
It was not scary because it was so beautiful.

Not for sure, but since it was blue, it could have been this guy:

And you can read about the blue alien experiences by others here:
www.abduct.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I had a dream recently where I was in a cemetery near my house, named Mount Hope. I was walking with a few people and went into building with with a drive way through it, an entrance at both the east and west end. There were two bridges floating in the cemetery (these are not there in waking life, but the rest of the necropolis was an identical representation of the real place).

The bridges were floating in mid air and there were two mechanical control panels within the building labeled "East" and "West". I pulled the levers in each panel/box, but the strange thing about the control panels, were that they controlled the movements of the bridges that were suspended in the air, but they were labeled oppositely. So the control panel labeled "East" was actually linked to the Western bridge and the Eastern bridge was labeled "West".

The West used to be considered the Underworld/Netherworld, so I am thinking that that concept was underlying the dream.
edit on 9-6-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled, Just checked and I saw the light on the night of my mom's birthday. She passed five years ago and maybe she was just checking in or checking up on me.
Kinda hope it was her! Dont want the little (or big) blue man in my room.
Spent weeks reading your other post about weird things, loved it. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

I think i have encountered a similar entity.

Originally posted by Whateva69
This happened about two or three weeks ago, i didn't record much of it in my notes, mainly because i couldn't see any great significance with this visit. then i watched this,
and i was like what if it is related to this event, i dont know but i decided to share with you guys anyway.

My husband and I were both asleep, i woke to see a bright blue and purple entity just floating about, i started jabbing my husband in the side telling him to wake up, their here. i jabbed and poked at him about three or four times pretty hard, he wouldn't wake, he wouldn't even move.

I found this pic on the net that resembles the alien entity that i saw, i don't know how i knew it was an alien, i just knew, maybe i knew them before but just cant remember.

I was kneeling up in bed now, facing the entity, it started blowing up a balloon, it floated towards me and i reached out and grabbed it, i was so excited, i actually had some proof. they blew up a second balloon, i watched it float towards the window, i got up went over to the window and looked out.

There must have been some kind of filter on the window, i could see the sun, i could see the red waves all over it, at the top right there was a coronal mass ejection, but get this there was a planet next to the sun, now the sun is pretty big, and this was pretty big compared to earth and her moon. now here is what i cant remember, i dont recall if the planet was in front of or behind the Sun.

this is my attempt to show you all what i saw with paint

Even though the visit was short it was pretty cool. oh and when i woke up in the morning i pulled the whole room apart looking for balloons, not a balloon anywhere

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/5/13 by Whateva69 because: oops vid

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've never been prone to having weird and crazy dreams. In fact, most of my dreams are rather mundane. However, this year has been a wild ride. Nearly every night I have a dream that makes absolutely no sense. I can't even begin to explain my dreams, or else I would share them. Sometimes I wake up worn out, because the dreams become so stressful.

I find it interesting that these dreams started this year. Nothing has really changed for me either. So I can't really find an explanation as to why I've all of a sudden started having them. So you're not alone Sled! If you'd ever like to talk about them (as I very much would) I'm a PM away.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Honestly, I've always had what I assumed were the dumbest, craziest dreams ever dreamed by anyone ever on the face of this Earth. I had dreams when I was in high school that I made the mistake of telling people about and still haven't lived them down even though I'm now in my late thirties. I'll give a brief description of each.

During my freshmen year of high school, I had a dream about a flying pork chop. Told my family about it. My brothers and sisters still make fun of me for it, over 20 years later.

Another dream I had when I was younger was that I was looking out my bedroom window and there was a dog under my window that had measles. For some reason, in my dream, when dogs started coming down with the measles, it meant that the end of the world was upon us.

I frequently dream that I'm digging up graves and leaving bones scattered about. In the dreams, I know that no one would ever suspect me of doing it and I have to act completely innocent and like I don't know who is responsible for it. I have no idea why I dream such things because I would never do anything like that in reality.

These are just a few examples. I'm sure I'll think of many many more later. I have no idea why my dreams are so crazy. My sister has them too, though. Sometimes they're quite entertaining and other times I wake up and think I must be losing my mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Somehow I don't think the blue thing was a dream. It felt too real. I have had some wild dreams, I think everyone has. But this-- it was just too real to be just a dream. No features, no noise just a beautiful round blue light. That shined up the wall.
I find myself avoiding sleep in case it comes back. I want to see it again. Don't know why.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi sled how are you today?Great idea for a thread,I'm sure we've all had some dreams that makes one shake your head upom waking+think "What?was That all about????" I've had some dreams that were so surreal,even for dreams.The other night I was dreaming stuff that was nothing too bizarre or memorable-when the dream morphed to something really trippy.I was suddenly standing in this desert+looking up at the sky,where these orbs were floating and moving.They were of a yellowish color,and there was some sort of activity inside them,like each was a seperate little world.Then suddenly,somehow I knew these were other people's dreams.I remember thinking:"So that's why they are acting like butterflies,flitting around a bit+then leaving,replaced by other ones-because dreams+dream scenery is so pliable-dreams morph all the time into other places". When I woke up,I had the thought:"I wonder if anyone in one of those "dream orbs" will wake up+remember part of a dream where they were floating over a desert,and a darkhaired woman was standing there,looking up at them curiously?" That was something I never dreamt before,it was a weird but awesome lil dream sequence:-)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

A flying pork chop?
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Yeah, I bet you won't live that one down if you live to be 100! Ha!

You win on the thread, so far.

Wonder if gerbils like pork chops? Maybe our characters need to get together?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I love dreaming. Don't remember much these days though. But the other night there, just for the record, I was caught up in a tsunami in Guam.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A lot of dreams about other-worldly stuff.

Wonder if these are premonitions?

The blue presence has been seen/felt by many people. No, I don't think they are just dreams. They seem to be some type of alien life checking us out. So far I don't remember anyone saying they tried to cause harm.

One member that posted on my paranormal thread said he saw a blue man standing in his bathroom, and he got a really good feeling from him/it. So.....

Thanks for sharing, everyone. I don't have time to reply to every dream right now, but they are all good, crazy dreams.

edit on 6/10/2013 by sled735 because: darn typos!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have been dreaming pretty much every second I am asleep for the past two years. I wake up during the night after one dream and fall right back into another. They are all bizarre. At least 80% of them. Quite a few in which natural disasters or alien spacecraft are common scene. Ocean mammals, water, airplanes, elevators and a lot of emotional stuff. I also remember a ton of dreams from when I was younger.
I had this one were we were being invaded by aliens and they would fly over earth and scan people with light beams. First I would run away from it but than I actually wanted them to take me. When the beam hit me I heard some voice saying " contaminated, needs to be cleaned"
I was beamed up to some strange door where I was given a password to put in a machine. I had to ask for it twice. Than the last thing I remember is sitting on a table with some kind of council where they determine which cleansing and healing each individual needed to leave the planet with them.

Another one I had that stands out was me riding through a weird zoo town until I came to a huge field of intensely green grass. There were hundreds of bright neon pink birds (big ones almost looking like a Phoenix is the best I could describe them)
In front of me was a glass cube which was probably around 400sqft and 4ft in height. I entered it and as soon as I did it lifted up from the ground where I heard a voice saying "earth is adjusting"
I looked out the window and the birds literally turned to dust. The cube then proceeded to an abandoned city (which I had seen in other dreams before) with strange elevated highways and buildings. It was without color just plain gray.

I also oftentimes wake up from one dream into another dream where I pretty much wake up in my bed but it's a dream. And I am aware in my dream that I just awoke from a dream.

One time I was staying at my parents house sleeping in my old bedroom and at around 2am the door opened and my mother entered hovering above the floor with a cord hanging around her neck hanging herself. That was creepy and so real. I told her not to do it and she responded then I woke up. I was extremely confused cause it was so real that I had to check up on her in bed.
Next day my dad comes home (after I already told my mom about the dream) saying that his cousin, whom I had never met, hung himself last night.
My mother was kinda stunned and told my dad about my dream.

And last I am very confused about all those dreams about water (oceans, pools, lakes) and especially dolphins and lately whales.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Kimf24 because: Spelling mistake

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join