It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women & Blaming Others First

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Unfortunately, you are obviously not "hot."

Hot men, or boys, are gods on earth and women will let them get away with murder... or at least sexual harassment.

Sexism and sexual harassment goes both ways gender-wise... but hot people are never the perpetrators, unless they're paying too much attention to someone else.

Welcome to Earth.

My recommendation is to act gay... and if you are already, then act "gayer." I can't really explain the reasons for my suggestion in the constraints of this forum, but try it and see.

I'm only being 3/4 flip. There is wisdom here.

Well most of the women and gay guys who incessantly hit on me would disagree but personally it is not something I pride myself on.

This is an old photo from the college days.
edit on 5-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by ThreeBears

Actually the complaint in the OP was of an encounter with a complete stranger in a university computer lab.

My issue was not about people slacking off and not doing work as that occurs equally often among genders and really is not a problem unless it escalates. I do appreciate the advice though.

The whole point of the rant was about why I always get to be the scapegoat for even the most ridiculous things even when it is incredibly apparent I could not have had anything to do with original problem.

Grow a set and tell the women that

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

Actually the complaint in the OP was of an encounter with a complete stranger in a university computer lab.

My issue was not about people slacking off and not doing work as that occurs equally often among genders and really is not a problem unless it escalates. I do appreciate the advice though.

The whole point of the rant was about why I always get to be the scapegoat for even the most ridiculous things even when it is incredibly apparent I could not have had anything to do with original problem.

Tell them that I am growing a set, or that scapegoating me for ridiculous things is ridiculous?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I could be a jerk for comedic effect... but instead I'll say I was incorrect in my assumption.

Then think back to grade school, the template for human life. What did girls do to get attention? Did they act nice and leave you alone, or be jerks and harass you.

Perhaps THAT's what is really going on. All human interaction has to do with genitals, to a greater or lesser degree.

So see my suggestion about acting gay and apply liberally. Or flirt with all of them on the sly. I'd suggest the first for ease of life.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You need to keep a journal asap! If you can afford it, start seeking a counselor to deal with the stress of a hostile work environment. Then after enough evidence has been gathered, sue them into oblivion. Sexual harassment shouldn't be tolerated at all, regardless who is the victim of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No act like you don't care and show confidence. Thats called growing a set.

Tell them that I am growing a set, or that scapegoating me for ridiculous things is ridiculous?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

i agree, my mom, my sisters, and many women in my family do this kind of poop all the time.
For example, the other day one of my pups was sick and he was sleeping in the balcony, with a much older dog, so 2 days later the old dog shows symptoms of getting sick, so she goes on this psycho drama, of blaming me and calling me names and throwing stuff at me. Her excuse for blaming me "i told you to clean the dog poo and pee (which i did like 10 times a day) but then i proceed to telling her, oh it cant be your fault that you tied both the dogs together in the balcony overnight for 2 nights in a row, previous to this there was another pup sick and this one was fine, so she was blaming me for some reaosn, and i so i tell her, okay its not your fault that you gave the sick dogs water bowl to the other pup without washing it, right?

Crap like this happen all the time, including women not from the family, i or some other guy always somehow get blamed, Like seriously, what gives women? learn to accept fault!
-end rant-

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Let me define
Growing a set= act indifferent to what they say and confident.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arolexion

i agree, my mom, my sisters, and many women in my family do this kind of poop all the time.
For example, the other day one of my pups was sick and he was sleeping in the balcony, with a much older dog, so 2 days later the old dog shows symptoms of getting sick, so she goes on this psycho drama, of blaming me and calling me names and throwing stuff at me. Her excuse for blaming me "i told you to clean the dog poo and pee (which i did like 10 times a day) but then i proceed to telling her, oh it cant be your fault that you tied both the dogs together in the balcony overnight for 2 nights in a row, previous to this there was another pup sick and this one was fine, so she was blaming me for some reaosn, and i so i tell her, okay its not your fault that you gave the sick dogs water bowl to the other pup without washing it, right?

Crap like this happen all the time, including women not from the family, i or some other guy always somehow get blamed, Like seriously, what gives women? learn to accept fault!
-end rant-

They only do what you train them to be acceptable to do to you. Much like a beagle

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Ahhh who doesn't love a little self deprecating humor.

Keeps you humble lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm a heterosexual male but most of what i've constantly heard women blame men for (cheating, lying, stealing ideas, manipulating, etc.) I witness them do on a regular basis. Hard to trust.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gohome1122
I'm a heterosexual male but most of what i've constantly heard women blame men for (cheating, lying, stealing ideas, manipulating, etc.) I witness them do on a regular basis. Hard to trust.

Right, women do none of those things, its just the men

LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just came on here to look for info on the topic of "synchronicity", specifically many negative occurrences.

I saw this on the home page and I thought I'd read it.

I do wonder - if the idea of negative synchronicity might have something to do with your issues, too?

People have always been extremely hostile to me and I honestly don't know why. Are other people hostile to you, besides your co workers? Even strangers - such as shop workers, etc?

Do you have other bad luck? For me, if I remove myself from people - then other random bad luck starts up such as accidents, illness, and really weird and odd things - to make a fake example - someone will phone me up and demand the money I borrowed in 1960. Yeah, I wasn't even *born then* so that would be crazy.

But - stuff like this happens to me ALL the time. And people have ALWAYS been rude and hostile to me - for NO reason.

I got the Bad Ju Ju. And maybe you do, too.

?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FalseMove

Its funny you mention that as today a sheriff, she was a very attractive one at that, stopped by my house because a car I had sold a year and a half ago was found with stolen plates and involved in shady activity.

So there is a possibility there.

However the officer was so attractive and helpful I notched is as some really good juju.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe it's an insecurity issue. I work as shipper/receiver of a retail store and I am the only male, I've dealt with much of what the OP has gone through. The best thing you can do is articulate your responses intelligently, keep track of issues over a period of time, and don't let them walk over you, make sure they are aware of your presence. Stand up to them and they eventually leave you alone until the next incident, which will be further and further apart eventually.

My opinion of women in general has really taken a hit after working in this climate for the better part of 8 years. Almost to the point of even questioning my own mother and her decisions regarding me over the years. Bottom line it is not a conducive work environment and it would be best to move on, easy said then done but that's what I suggest.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you lack leadership skills and interpersonal skills.

If that wasn't the case you wouldn't have so many problems with people.

Unless you are like many people who think everyone else has the problem.

You are kinda doing the same thing of blaming others first before looking at what you are doing wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Sounds to me like you lack leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
If that wasn't the case you wouldn't have so many problems with people.
Unless you are like many people who think everyone else has the problem.
You are kinda doing the same thing of blaming others first before looking at what you are doing wrong.

Did you read the example in the OP?

Today presented a prime example of this behavior. I was in a computer lab when suddenly music begins playing from a computer in my general area. The woman, whose computer was obviously playing the music turns to me and tells me, does not ask but commands me, to turn my music off. I respond informing her that it can not possibly be from my computer because my volume is muted and the drafting software which I have running does not include any features which allow for music to begin playing.

I checked to make sure my computer was not playing music.
It was the female who did not check herself.

This doesn't really have much to do with leadership if you read the OP. The issue is just flat out being blamed for absurd things in general without the ladies checking their own 6' first.

I never made a single complaint about people not working or listening to me.

Let me repeat one more time for you. It is entirely based on being the first to be blamed for ridiculous things that would never occur if people (usually female) looked to see what they were doing wrong before blaming others.

I wont comment on whether you are in your avatar and if so which you would be, but judging by previous reactions one can make an educated guess via inspection (in mathematical terms that would be called guessing based on previous results).

edit on 5-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Let me correct myself, maybe you misunderstood. Personal experience maybe true maybe not. The amount of cheating lying women in my area compared to men is overwhelming. Very rarely do I run across a "good girl" who's never cheated, or does not continue to lie to people and manipulate people. But then even when they're doing these dishonest things still have the balls to tell people how good of people they are. Social medias full of that. Pretty sickening life forms.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

To begin, welcome to my personal rant.

For the last three years I have worked in an environment where women outnumber

I'm not going to comment on women. But, I'd just like to point out, that in my personal experience in the work environment, men tend to be rather generous, and giving. This is what makes it great to work in an environment of men. Women are interesting to work with, for other reasons entirely, but the actual work itself. If I'm forming a start-up company, it would be all men in the beginning. The women I'd add later, after we've achieved the basic targeted goals. Start-up companies succeed only with completely selfless individuals. There's so much to be done, and everybody has to be willing to do things outside their defined scope. Once you have an established firm, and have well defined roles for all employees, then you can add the other members of the workforce. They do well, when the role is well defined. Just my observation.

People may differ where you live.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My personal experience with women in the work place is this.
They are shrill yellers and get very excited easily, they also hate one of their same breed.

I was called into the office as you say for a complaint against me by a female co-worker whom just happened to kiss ass to the second in command in our business.

Now this was a potential career ending complaint, it was not true at all but I felt at the time I had no recourse but to tell the truth.

So the head honcho calls me on the carpet and asked what my story was, here is where it gets ugly.......I just flat out said that this women is dating the second in command and wants my job.

I had 15 years in the company and she had 2 years.........I was so pissed and so direct the top boss had no choice but to check out my side of things.....

Next day I get an apology and the women is gone toots sweet and the second in command is demoted.....

Women are nasty in a competitive situation or with a group of women.

Ever noticed that guys will punch each other to high heaven but after the fact they either become friends or at least acknowledge each other as in a good fight.

Not with the chicks, man they are nasty nasty no holds bared when it comes to what they want.

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join