It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Souls are black holes. Reality (Light) is God always giving its presence and changing (omniprese

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You don't even know if a "soul" exist to make such accusations

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noissucnoc16

You don't even know what I know to make such accusations.

When you assume you know more than others or that others don't know anything you become close minded

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My Life Partner eveshi aka Mike Discarnate. He REFUSED to move to the light when he died of AIDS.

I went into trance and I saw Mike immediately and without words indicated that I was taking him to the light. He acted confused so I just kept the intent of him moving along while staying focused on him. Some things just need some time to happen. He started resisting; it was his stubbornness coming out. He didn’t try to go away, but he didn’t move in the right direction either. I kept at it as he vacillated between being stubborn and confused. Finally, in a moment of liminal inspiration I grew wings, a gown and a halo; that finally got his attention. He was my lover after all and this was a symbol he could relate to; we used to dress up like this
he stopped being stubborn and we went to the light together.

In order to get Mike to move on, I had to get right up close to it but this was very difficult and I had to wait at a distance, acclimate and then move closer, acclimate and then move closer still. It was soooooo frustrating!

Finally though we were close enough and I could see it shine on Mike, which is apparently what needed to happen. He stood naked cute as ever still bathed in the light. Again, I had a moment of liminal inspiration and wrapped him head to toe and beyond in a band of light, much like a mummy being wrapped like a piece of candy.Like sex bondage.

Once he was fully wrapped I got the feeling to push him into the light and after some experimenting discovered that he would only go in feet first. So that’s what I did. Once his feet were in my job was done. The rest of him flowed right through it. I saw him come out the other side completely translucent with only an outline identifying him. I could actually see behind the light. I remember being surprised by this. He paused for a moment, looked back and then faced away again and then shot off into the distance. He was gone. I cried for days.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Very interesting story. There are many worlds on the other side - some of light and some of darkness. We light in a mental reality (see law of attraction and emoto water crystals with words for more information)

Darkness can be seen in a negative way or a positive way. Light can be seen likewise.

Even the idea of the light body, ego, soul , observer, and dark body can be seen in different ways depending on perspective.

If you judge an entire race as evil , then that is just your perspective. If you judge darkness as evil then that is your perspective.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are deep sleep - pure awareness.
When dreams or wakefulness happen there is the light. Even a thought is the light. Any appearance is the light.
You are the darkness - never to be seen.
The light is what is seen/scene.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

LOL! *claps*

That was an entertaining OP arpgme. The Soul IS the light - I wonder if you have ever astral travelled or went beyond the astral dimension? When you perceive another being they are made of light - completely. A consciousness that is contained inside light - or light that is consciosness!

The physical reality that we perceive with 5 sensory (eyes, nose, tounge, nerves/feeling, and ears) is nothing but a shadow universe from the higher realms. THIS IS THE SHADOW UNIVERSE. Its existence seems beyond comprehension because our consciousness is contained in tiny vessels called Hu-man.

Everyone is Light/consciousness and part of the all knowing creator. The consciousness you are, whicch is contained momentarily (because your life time is just a grain of sand on an infinte beach of creation) is just a FRACTION, a tiny tiny tiny FRACTION of your true-all knowing self.

Which is pure light. You will perceive this when you expand/ascend/awaken/enlighten/nirvana. . Blah blah.. Different words for the same application - when the lower Hu-man (contained) consciousness awakens its energy and realizes (REAL EYES) its true nature.

Its really not that complicated, but the elites would dare to make you beleive it is! Or that your highest form does not exist at all and is just an idea! Because they fear global activation, because it will END the OLD empire.

Think about that bro

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I can look at my body and see that it is a physical human...

I can leave my body and then I see that there is this other body that is energetic and light...

If I do not identify with my physical body because it is something I see and be aware of...

Why should I identify with my spiritual body of light when it is something else I am seeing and being aware of?

Consciousness cannot see itself, because once it "sees" something - that means that it is something else. That means that it is "something-to-be-seen BY consciousness" rather than "consciousness" itself.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What you can and what you have are very different from one another.

One who thinks he can is basing his/her statement mearly on specualtion of data that has been stored in their minds.

One who knows is one who has, one who has had the experience and felt what comes with the experrience. This is stronger and more profound then understanding because its not speculation or ideas of understanding it IS the experience itself.

You understand the idea of the higher forms of consciousness - they're are layers of awareness, which ned to be experienced to ascend/enlighten/activate.. Into the higher states. This CANNOT be achieved by thinking you know. It MUST be experienced and FELT by the individual Energy/soul.

To call souls black holes is a terrible insult to the creator and its magnificent energy. Its multitude of layered consciousness - simaltaniously experiecing itself in infinte different ways.

Your title alone speaks about your experience and real understanding - but you will get there. There is no easy way to the top - you must go through the experiences, good or bad, to achieve unlimited energy, or rejoicing with "IT" that you are a ripple of.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I can look at my body and see that it is a physical human...I can leave my body and then I see that there is this other body that is energetic and light...If I do not identify with my physical body because it is something I see and be aware of...Why should I identify with my spiritual body of light when it is something else I am seeing and being aware of?

It's cuter?

I dunno.

Darryl Forests

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join