It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Souls are black holes. Reality (Light) is God always giving its presence and changing (omniprese

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Our Souls are black hole. It is darkness and reality revolves around it. It is the point-of-awareness. The Ego (or Light Body) is the light - it has emotions, thoughts, etc. The soul just absorbs the light that is being given - it is always receiving. Some will argue that "truth" is observing reality - but what reality are they talking about? Are you seeing the so-called reality of these words that I'm typing and you're reading? Or are you seeing the other reality of electrons and photons - who it looks on the smaller-scale?

Whose reality is the realist reality? And whose truth is the truthiest truth? It is all about the point of view. Even so-called objective knowledge such as mathematics can be changed through perspective. Most hold the belief that "1" is singular but is that really truth? Is one apple really one thing? Yes - if you see it that way; No - if you see it that way. The apple is the skin, the core, the seeds, the white-inside-part that's eaten.

Everything depends on how you look at it.You are ALWAYS receiving. Reality is always sending light to you and you carve out your experiences like this. Reality is ALWAYS giving experience. Reality is LIGHT. Reality is OMNIPRESENT. Reality is ALL/EVERYTHING.

Since it is everything - we filter reality through the mind (belief systems , thoughts, etc) and then we have a unique "individual" experience (and even the idea of being an "individual" is one of these filters). This is the "secret" to the law of attraction. It is not "attraction" it is "shifting" through the ALL that is already here.

We are multi-dimensional beings, time travelers, all powerful. God is the light which is always sending more of itself for us to carve our experiences. Now that you know this you can reject it, or use it to look at things differently and then feel reality "shift" around you (when it is really YOU that changed what you are receiving).

edit on 2-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I prefer not to limit myself through divine dependence. I am an individual singular organic mortal being, and i accept my fate as such. The rest, I can determine on my own.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
having my 'soul' compared to the darkness of a black hole wasn't so uplifting

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Who would you be if there were no reality? No mind/spirit, no physical matter, no anything made up of energy?

Whether you want to admit it or not we are all dependent on it.

reply to post by UNIT76

Why not? What beliefs are you holding on to that's giving you a not-so-uplifting experience of the words being said?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Who would you be if there were no reality? No mind/spirit, no physical matter, no anything made up of energy?

Yup. I like reality. The alternative is not so great.
edit on 6/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Are we dependent on it? Or is it dependent on us? My understanding of quantum mechanics implies the latter.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Our Souls are black hole. It is darkness and reality revolves around it. It is the point-of-awareness. The Ego (or Light Body) is the light - it has emotions, thoughts, etc. The soul just absorbs the light that is being given - it is always receiving.

I tend to think it is rather the ego which is like a black hole which absorbs the light of the soul, though by the looks of it you have a different definition of ego.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I really like that idea of "self as filter"... Reality is the white light, mind is the stained glass window we view it through. We get surprised when changing our mind seems to change our reality, (as The Secret teaches) but really it is only the window through which we view reality which has changed, allowing us to see new things which previously we thought were non-existent.

edit on 2-6-2013 by tridentblue because: clarity

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

coexisting in PRE beginning

SPARKS a LIGHT so "we" can see

PRE existing as the WHOLE then

CONNECTED STILL are WE

NOW BRIGHTER is the LOCATION and CONSCIOUSNESS as WELL

The DARKNESS attributed not signaling evol nor essence hell

The beginning or remaining in PEACE before more lit or made aware

Of what ALSO CO EXIST that has ALWAYS been there

WHAT? is YOU YOu You & you

A COLLECTIVE OF CREATIONS or CREATOR Creation ENERGY GROUP*

PEACE WITHIN THE DARKNESS (assisted) with more LIGHT CONNECTIONS MADE

not LIGHT FORCING DARK areas of consciousness seems more to GUIDE the WAY...

Nice read arpgme...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Now that you know this you can reject it, or use it to look at things differently and then feel reality "shift" around you (when it is really YOU that changed what you are receiving).

I was with you in the good nature of your words until this point. Some people might take statements like these wrong and believe that we can control our reality and can do supernatural things. I don't see this happening anytime soon, but I wish everyone who shares such inspirational words like yours would take the time to prevent such misunderstandings.

Maybe the people who come to this thread may find some choice words between Deepak Chopra and Sam Harris valuable. Below is a video of a debate between Deepak and Sam over the very nature of threads like these.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We rely on it. We are awareness but what is there to be aware of if there is nothing?

Ego is not like a black hole because a black hole does not have a desire to do what it wants, it only stays as awareness experiencing what is already here and fully embracing it whatever it may be.

We are always receiving ; being as a black hole we can put more focus (draw in) what experience/things we already receive to make that perspective our perceived reality

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In attempting to identify yourself, you will become deluded. The self is not part of whats seen, but is the seer of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

CONNECTED STILL are WE

NOW BRIGHTER is the LOCATION and CONSCIOUSNESS as WELL

Of what ALSO CO EXIST that has ALWAYS been there

A COLLECTIVE OF CREATIONS or CREATOR Creation ENERGY GROUP*

not LIGHT FORCING DARK areas of consciousness seems more to GUIDE the WAY...

Yoda you are. Conceal it longer you may not. Revealed the truth is!

edit on 6/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

1 hopes PEACE is the result... in ALL* Phage.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Originally posted by smithjustinb
In attempting to identify yourself, you will become deluded. The self is not part of whats seen, but is the seer of it.

I don't agree that it is just "a seer". It is more like a perceiver, and there are many perceptions.

A black hole cannot be seen , only its effects can be seen and very close to the black who you can really see some affects which will look like spinning darkness.

In reality it is a perceiver drawing in things to be perceived (light).

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The analogy, while interesting, is probably irrelevant to your progression.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have had this feeling most of my life.. That those who "claim" to be of the light, are the darkest of all souls.

In a reality based setting, look at it like this if you will.

Turn on a light source. The closer you stand to that light source, the darker your shadow becomes.

So, the closer you stand to the light, the darker your shadow becomes.

In a non reality way of saying. When one claims, or is a "lightworker" they tend to have the darkest energy about them when it comes down to it.
It is the main reason why I dropped out of many new age circles, and steer clear of those who claim enlightenment, and or offer absolute truths.

(Granted, I do not mind the science side of absolute truths, like... If you stand in the middle of a highway.. No matter how much you "manifest" or believe reality is not what it seems, chances are you will get hit by a car/truck. Its not going to pass right through your body, just because you will it to be so.
You can dodge them, or get out of the way.. But space is occupied by our essence. These truths can not be denied. )

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Standing closer to the light, the shadow becomes more apparent and the light is aggressive shinning towards you and hurting the eyes sending heat on the face/body.

What happens when standing closer to the darkness however...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by zysin5

What happens when standing closer to the darkness however...

That is what the 3rd eye would have to be for then right?

The absence of light, takes away our 1% of processing power. In which we see photons.

Can you smell darkness? Can you taste Darkness? What other senses other than sight can process Darkness. Or light for that matter?

I can feel light, as heat. Or I can feel darkness as cool.

Your thread is thought provoking.. So I hope you do not sense me as either mocking, or trying to derail you.
I just am operating on a different frequency here.
I would like to tune into your Frequency, then maybe I can understand what you are trying to really say here.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

People say "Darkness is the absence of light" to try to make it seem like it doesn't exist or that it is an illusion.

The truth is, EVERYTHING is energy and even Space (Emptiness/Darkness) is energy in its own right too.

Light is more intensified / physical and matter is the most physical form.

Soul is darkness, it is untouchable and is observing all of this. It is pulling in experience (Light/Appearances).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join