It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Second Call to End Gender Segregation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Why is feminism good? Today, our society is divided into men and women in a lot of cases, especially in more conservative zones, with the men earning the resources and the women providing insight and emotional support.

I read a thread recently about how conservatives think it is "scientific" that men dominate women. Well, what conservatives are missing, is that women dominate men as well in conservative societies - women searching for wealthy men, women searching for that material support.

And why would they not? Social interactions tend to follow the laws of physics, so if a woman is being dominated in some manner, she will dominate the man in an equal and opposite matter, and anyway...

Basically, it is a control mechanism, to keep the genders divided, so that no one person is able to achieve independence and both material and emotional support by themselves -

When really, the best relationship between two people would be if both people were completely satisfied with their own selves first - therefore, they would be able to join together and not have insecurities! It would be a dream come true!

This is why feminism is not scary. This is why gay marriage is not scary. The more genders can balance out their energies, the happier you will become, the happier your mate will become, the more you will understand each other, the better the sex will get, the more you two will have things in common, the less you will be used. etc. etc. etc.

Better communication. No more friend zones. Better friends. More hobbies. More creativity.
edit on 1-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Anyway, back to tarot readings! This could be a rant actually. Sorry about that. But it comes from my own experiences in inadequacies with myself as much as others. I'm trying to vent excess energy here, and get some feedback. Thanks :-D

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The boy drives down the street in his suped up hot rod, with big wheels and rumpumpump engine, his tattooed muscled arm leans out the window, while his spiky hair and gold chains reflect the street lights to those gawking at him passing by. His message "Heeey baaaaby."

The girl wears he short shorts and a t-shirt that says "I have the vagina, I make the rules."

It all seems equally silly to me. Equally.

Oo

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That was a pretty good scene there.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Many conservative women are also Christian and also like the gender differences. They actually enjoy the man going to work while they take care of the household, the "picket fence" dream if you will.

At least many of the ones I know do.

I would actually like that myself someday. Sometimes its ok to be a girl and be taken care of you know.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I agreed with you up until this point:

Originally posted by darkbake

Basically, it is a control mechanism, to keep the genders divided, so that no one person is able to achieve independence and both material and emotional support by themselves -

This is why feminism is not scary. This is why gay marriage is not scary. The more genders can balance out their energies, the happier you will become, the happier your mate will become, the more you will understand each other, the better the sex will get, the more you two will have things in common, the less you will be used. etc. etc. etc.

Better communication. No more friend zones. Better friends. More hobbies. More creativity.

I also agree with this:

When really, the best relationship between two people would be if both people were completely satisfied with their own selves first - therefore, they would be able to join together and not have insecurities! It would be a dream come true!

To me it';s not about keeping the genders divided - They ARE already divided by biology. Sure Man can do and like to do the things women do and likewise women can do and enjoy doing things men are known for but by the very nature of the animal, they are very different types of people - thats hardwired in and it's never gonna change. No reason to seek to change this unless you want to make us all cookie cutter clones of genderless people which would defeat the purpose of having the different sexes.

In my opinion the Gays are another matter and are not normal and have their hard-wiring screwed up.. that wiring needs fixing - but you cant have a discussion about the male and female genders roles and throw gays into it - they are a wild card.. an unknown that doesn't belong in the same discussion.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I also agree with this:

Well, I'm glad you agreed with this point. It's the most important one.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Well, they are two different lifestyles, but I like your opinion :-) Although it kind of proves my point.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mother and Father need to be wedded in every person and in the world. In the tangible, fundamental expression of this, this would mean Equality and Freedom should be wedded, not ISMS, not left/liberal ie, base level support but fascist tendancies, versus, right/freedom ie. freedom of the wealthy, and dog eat dog social darwinism, also fascist tendancies. Get rid of all party politics and ISMS, they are all corrupt and meant to entrap people. We need Equality and Freedom. We need to grow up and form counsels in every community. People interacting past their work and family, in their greater family, community, to become the movers and shakers, doers, problem solvers, and first level of government.

So we need to be supportive of others, and yet preserve our freedoms, and work for win/wins and abundance, not scarsity slave systems. Land and food for all. Volunteering not forced labor, similar to Venus Project but with more choices.

That is what it takes to go home. No wars, no starvation, Mom and Dad's energies, their highest energies wedded.

But on the gnostic, true Christian stand point, Mother and Father need to be wedded:

Right and Left hemisphere's of the brain!

Pituatary and Pineal, cleansed and working with our energy systems, and influenced by higher frequency energy of doing good works, or having right intent, to open our third eye/Thalamus.

So inner and outer, from material world, to inner world, Mother/Father need to be wedded in everyone.

By the way, this is why the annanuki put down women, made them less than their livestock, threw veils over them, made their opinions mute and lower. Because they are the Equality and the annunaki represent the lower realms, the scaristy pyramid slave realms. Dog eat Dog, not Equality. Beat the war drums.! And entrap souls so they are not programmed to evolve/progress.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

It is also true that men dominate men, and women dominate women. This is rarely mentioned.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Wow, this is a really good point as well. In my opinion, dominion is about knowing less than those below you and suppressing them to keep them from threatening your power.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes yes and yes! That's what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
The boy drives down the street in his suped up hot rod, with big wheels and rumpumpump engine, his tattooed muscled arm leans out the window, while his spiky hair and gold chains reflect the street lights to those gawking at him passing by. His message "Heeey baaaaby."

The girl wears he short shorts and a t-shirt that says "I have the vagina, I make the rules."

It all seems equally silly to me. Equally.

Oo

Hey, now!

I have a souped up hot rod...

Therefore...I win!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I know I sound like a broken record, but I still feel that it is imperative for ALL human beings regardless of gender to strive to reach their fullest potential. In the process they will come to a much deeper understanding of themselves, and there is much freedom afforded on many levels.

Imagine how much more selflessly we would be giving of ourselves to one another when we cast aside the ties we sometimes try to bind one another with - especially when it comes to materialistic pursuits that do not fit anywhere in Maslow's hierarchy. (NOTE: Self-realization is at the top of the pyramid.)

This topic seems to have come up a lot lately, and it is not getting a warm reception, but I can dare to dream.

Always a pleasure, darkbake. S+F.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Gender AND sexual/ lifestyle preferences!!!

Darryl Forests

top topics

join