It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

6 But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

If you look at what the meaning is of the Greek word here translated as, reward, then it should be understood as having been credited with fulfilling your obligation or duty. So there is no actual reward, but just acknowledgment of your attempt at worshipping God, rather than just wanting to look like you are.

edit on 18-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hey Wildtimes, check out my humble attempt at a new Feminist Religion!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and a few other posts around that one.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The Bible tells us that every nation will turn it's back on Israel and that every nation who tries to burden themselves with Jerusalem will be cut down to pieces.
Can you quote where it says in the New Testament that all the prophecies in the Old Testament have to literally be fulfilled?
I don't think that there is such a verse.
Most Christians believe that Jesus fulfilled whatever was predicted and was meant to be fulfilled.
I think that the church itself is the fulfillment of the promises given in the OT in the name of Israel, and that this is the main theme of the entire NT.
I also believe that those who are suckered into believing the dispensationalist nonsense are missing the boat entirely of the message that the NT is about.
All this rhetoric of a literal Israel having to be the recipient of unfulfilled promises goes against the tradition beliefs of Christianity, and is all a modern invention to trick Christians into supporting the appropriation of Palestine from its rightful inhabitants to be taken over as a private fiefdom of the international banking cartel, and as probably a future capital for a worldwide system for an economic stranglehold on the world.

However, it's also the nearing point to Jesus' return in order to save those people from complete destruction.
Why didn't God save Jerusalem from destruction back in 70 AD when the Romans created the worse tribulation in human history?
How in the world can you believe that the people living in Palestine now and calling themselves Jews are any more worth saving than the ones who lived there back then?
edit on 18-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Luke was taken from the writings of Mary. Below is an example of how Rome perverted the original Biblical writings. 'Parable of the shrewd manager' and 'The rich man and Lazarus', actually tell about Peter stealing the Church from Mary.

LUKE 16

THE PARABLE OF 'HOW LOVE WAS LOST'

1. There was a certain man named Simon Peter, who accused Mary not worthy of her church.

2. So he called her in and said to her, “I have deemed you not worthy. Bring to me all of your students, for the Church is no longer yours.”

3. Mary said to herself, “What shall I do now? They are taking what is mine. I'm not strong enough to fight them, and I shall die before I beg.”

4. “I must make plans, so that when they cast me out, mankind may still come to learn of the light.”

5. So she called in each of her Churches leaders. She asked of the first, “How many have you taught the wisdom of God?”

6. “Nine hundred so far have I seen anointed” he replied.
“Take all of them who are literate, and see that half of them write it down.”

7. Then she asked the second, “How many have you taught?”
“A thousand have fed of the truth,” he replied.
“Then gather all who are literate, in hope eight hundred write its word.”

8. By this Peter commended Mary on what she had wisely done.
She said, “Now shall the children of the next age know of the wisdom stripped from the children of this generation, so that they may become children of the light.”

9. “And I say to you that the money you love, can not see love brought. Nor can it buy you into light of the afterlife.”

10. Mary said, “Whoever can be trusted with little, can by trusted with much.
And whoever is dishonest with little will also be dishonest with much.”

11. “So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who then will trust you with life's true riches?”

12. “And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will then give you property of your own?”

13. “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

14. The Vatican faithful, who love their money, may read all this and regard me with contempt.

15. I say to them, “You are they who justify themselves before men believing in one, but God knows of your true hearts. What among men is exalted, is an abomination before the truth of God.”

16. “So was Gods Law and always has it been. Now have I been sent forth to man so that from this time forth shall the true Kingdom of God become known, so that all my Children may know of the light.”

17. “For sooner shall it be that the Heavens and the Earth pass away, than man's title deemed as law 'of one', not know of its fall.”

18. “Everyone who now does not acknowledge truth of Gods divine feminine balance, or commits their heart to only his masculine, lives in darkness. And those who saw her stripped from her masculine balance, have given their heart to a life in darkness.”

THE MAN WHO MADE HIMSELF KING & THE SHE FAVOURED BY GOD

19. When Peter became rich he clothed himself in finest linen of royal colours and happily lived each day in splendour.

20. And then there was poor Mary, favoured by God. Who was cast out the gates, for being deemed by man, unworthy.

21. Wanting nothing more than to teach to those too poor to sit at Peters table. She found even those of man's lowest standard, mocked all of which Mary offered to them.

22. When it came to pass that Mary died, she was carried by the light back to the arms of, 'The God of men'. Then too, so did Peter die and was buried.

23. And once upon the Underworld, Peter lifted his gaze to he as he was now truly sorry.
He saw 'The God made by man', with Mary by his side.

24. And he cried out, “Joyous Father! Have mercy on me and send me the help of God, that we might by our hands cool and extinguish the flames of suffering which now burn by deed of my tongue.”

25. The 'God of men' said, “Child, remember that I did tell you how to find light, inside of all life, and by Gods help likewise to resist of the darkness. Now that you are here you are sorry and you beg me?”

26. “Now you must cross the great oceans which divide us.
And only by walking an enlightened path and becoming worthy, will you cross there to us.”

27. Peter pleaded again, “I implore you then Father! That you would yourself go to the house of the God I created.”

28. “For have I five brothers in faith (Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia Minor and Bithynia) and I would see them warned, that not also they might come to be of the place which I have come to know.”

29. He replied, “They will have 'The saviour who draws from the waters' and his council, let them be heard”.

30. Peter said, “Please Father, God of men; but if one from the dead appears to them, they will repent.”

31. He answered, “If they do not hear the water-bearer and his council, then not even if the dead should rise, will they be persuaded.”

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Where exactly did you get that version of luke?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
To the men who made themselves Kings
Elevated by hand of Gods stolen word
The owner of the Church is coming to reclaim it
God has sent me, his son, to bring the light of life.

I am the son blessed of God who has swallowed the beast.
I shall bring all that is secret to be known.
I shall make all that is buried be unearthed.
No longer shall my children be denied what is theirs.

You have been put on notice. For I am now awaken.
Gods council now comes, to end your reign of man.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Where exactly did you get that version of luke?

Translation from 'Codices Arcanus'.

Whether not you believe it,

This is part of what the Church has hidden from man.

I speak in these posts only to those of the Vatican
Who eyes I know are reading these very words.

God, myself and you know what I present to be true.
It matters not the opinion of those you have seen blinded.
Were you foolish enough to believe that the world would not regard me?
Would a house of such magnitude built upon a hill not be seen?

To all those blinded by the perversion of Gods word I say;
The truth you shall now be receiving.

Drink of it, or drink of it not.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

O....k?

Are you saying you're Jesus... Or something similar?

You know this routene has been done many times on this forum... Right?

Not that im saying you're lying...

But i mean... What else should i think?

edit on 18-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The dragon that come from the sea, is me who was awakened by the sea. The water-bearer
But 'Jesus' did not 'slay' the Dragon.

Mostly because, "Jesus" is the name which the Romans gave to me.
This was never my name. Ever.
It is yet another way they took the true divinity out of Gods teachings.
Call me Sananda or by my birth name Simon.

What you call 'slay' the Dragon has already come to pass through me.

Blessed is the man who consumes the beast and in doing so becomes that beast.
Cursed is man who by beast is consumed, so that beast becomes man.

I am he that consumed the beast.
edit on 18-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I shall not swallow a drop of what you are now selling.

Bornofsin what happened with those orange lights that were putting thoughts in your mind in one of your last posts and all the owl surveillance you were suffering from ?
I do hope you feel better soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Why didn't God save Jerusalem from destruction back in 70 AD when the Romans created the worse tribulation in human history?

If you read your Bible, you would know why.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

According to BornofSin, he is picking up where Jesus left off because he says that Jesus stumbled.

He admits he's the Dragon, the one that the Bible clearly says comes from Satan in attempt to claim himself as God. The one who will be destroyed for blasphemy.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I like it!! Yes, I am on board with the feminine aspect/moon concept. About 20 years ago I started to learn about Wicca, and it made a lot of sense to me in several ways. I incorporated some of the tenets into my own "faith-based system of managing life".

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc

I shall not swallow a drop of what you are now selling.

Bornofsin what happened with those orange lights that were putting thoughts in your mind in one of your last posts and all the owl surveillance you were suffering from ?
I do hope you feel better soon.

Selling? There is nothing for sale here my friend.

How is that you regard truth to be something that is sold?
If I want cool breeze, I ask of wind and it does come.
On hot days, I need only ask of sky and rain does fall.
Such are the gifts which God has afforded me.

No desire for money, fame or disciples do I have.
For all I need be paid, God provides to me unasked.
If money I did want, I need only ask of God and million would I see.
But my wisdom to see such gifts unused, is why to me they were graced.

The orbs and Archons of which you speak, still remain with me.
Do they seem to you equally outrageous, when contained in Biblical text?
How should their presence be so unbelievable now,
When in the days of 'Jesus' it were no different?

Long did I ask myself why such beings found interest in me.
Why did they want to teach me and make me as friend?
Not a single person I could find through any of my research,
had known such beings regarding them day and night for a year.

Why me? What importance did they find in me?
Through my mild encounters with them, they did have me convinced,
That they were those who sought to assist man,
That they were those who had always done so.

But as my understanding of all things grew,
So too did I find the true divinity of God
The gifts which I was then graced
Were of knowing myself, body, mind and soul.

So no longer were they able to cloud my mind
Or regard me as their pet.
Such beings now retreat far from my sight
As all their manner of trickery pales in comparison to that which God has graced me.

No more can they inhabit my mind
As my power far exceeds that of theirs.

They regard me now with a healthy fear, though I seek to do them no harm.
For such beings are no more flawed than man in their existence.

And as for the Owls through which they watched?
No animal of Earth, nor man, nor plant, can they now inhabit in my presence.
For as I can command the birds of the sky
So to can I see them free.

All which God has graced me
Is so I may work in love to their light
All truth that I have come to know
Is to be offered freely to all man, so it may see them all set free

There is nothing here for you to buy my friend
Only much for you to learn.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Bible 'clearly' states nothing. You have listened to nothing I have told you.

This was intention by which the Romans purposely constructed it. That it be corrupted almost beyond recognition, so now whole truths within could be found.

Speak to me of the logic in which you place your faith in their book;

The Romans disagreed with teachings of 'Jesus', so they saw him put to death.

The Romans then saw themselves wiser than the word of God, which had been given within texts of his teaching.

Same men who saw 'Jesus' killed, to prevent of his teachings, then saw to collect all written of that which he'd spoke.

What they decided to be of 'mans' interest, they compiled and made as Law.

All teachings those men thought themselves wiser than God to dismiss, were burned and deemed against Gods word.

What authority of man can dare to speak of knowing Gods true word?

No God was present at Roman council when such teachings were decided and perverted.

Then under punishment of death, shall you abide to their law, Alexandria and all other works burned by their will.

Yet after they killed the son of God, stole his work, defiled his teachings to their interests, and built a Church in their name of he they crucified; You see them regarded as the keepers of Gods word?

I ask of you, if a man were to murder your son out of simple dislike, would you so sooner serve them nightly at your table?

Gods heart bleeds for the Children of this world, for by the whispers of the men who made themselves Kings in the ears of Children, they see mankind born devoid of eyes.

Who then shall be made to answer for the slaying of "Jesus"? If those who saw him put to death are the same who receive the glory of his name, offered by foolish men.

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Akragon

According to BornofSin, he is picking up where Jesus left off because he says that Jesus stumbled.

He admits he's the Dragon, the one that the Bible clearly says comes from Satan in attempt to claim himself as God. The one who will be destroyed for blasphemy.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No, they put him death for claiming he was the Son of God/God.

That's why Jesus made a New Covenant with the Gentiles.

Jesus will forgive them, once they've accepted him as God.

If the Romans had a hidden agenda with the Bible, they only hurt themselves, because the Bible speaks of everything that will happen to the people who betrayed Him and didn't ask for forgiveness after they realized what they had done.

So, if you're trying to claim that the Romans revised the Bible, they didn't do a very good job of it in order to help themselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Not a single person I could find through any of my research, had known such beings regarding them day and night for a year.

Maybe you should extend your research because the persons of which you speak that you were looking for surround more often than you know.

Why cant you find whats all around you, could it be the same thing that tell others that cant see your light, could it be blindness?

your power exceeds anything and everything anyone here can even begin to comprehend, unfortunately its all in your head, enjoy finding the door when you realize your trapped because of your own powers

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have already told you all, that I am he the water-bearer, who has come to extinguish the fires of the old age.

I have stood in Gods council and found to be worthy of bringing to man 'The light of life'.

I have told you that Peter the Stones church are of trespassers. I have shown you the word written of Mary herself from Jesus lips which was disguised as that of "Thomas".

"What are your disciples like?"

Jesus said: "They are like a trespassers, who have taken up residence in a field which is not theirs."

Do not believe the word of God which I bring forth as the water of life?

May you mock me if you will, and see yourself forgiven by God, May you later mock the Church which I bring, as you will also be forgiven.

But do not mock the virtues I now teach to you, which are given direct of God. For to mock the divinity, is to see yourself dressed in darkness.

So should all now regard, the truth of the Lords prayer.

Long spoken by man, hollow in meaning and light.

Now shall you know, the simple wisdom of purity.

The path to the light, I could not present to you all simpler than this:

Matthew 6:5

When you do good for others, be not like the hypocrites who love to parade this all upon a stage or on television for all to see. For I say to you the act itself should be all the reward you need.

What you should do when you perform good deeds for another, is try to do so anonymously. For all that you give without expectation of reward, should bring reward within itself.

And when you carry out such deeds, do not brag of it to many in hope that word may reach their ears.

And you will come to see the light of God, to see every question answered before it is asked.

To become of God, know of this; 'Our divinity is of the light, holy are we all. Come to know this light, you shall become such light. Be it inside of you, as it is outside of you. Let us find, what we seek to find. To deliver us from the trespassers, so we may know those who trespassed against us. Lead not by those who gave in to temptation, but the ones who delivered us from darkness. So that ours will be the light, in all its power and glory forever. Amen.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In time Child,

You shall become well regarded as; The blindest of all those who witnessed my first appearance to man.

And long then shall you be spoken of as being the most insolent of those, who knew not who they address.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Not a single person I could find through any of my research, had known such beings regarding them day and night for a year.

Maybe you should extend your research because the persons of which you speak that you were looking for surround more often than you know.

Why cant you find whats all around you, could it be the same thing that tell others that cant see your light, could it be blindness?

your power exceeds anything and everything anyone here can even begin to comprehend, unfortunately its all in your head, enjoy finding the door when you realize your trapped because of your own powers

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
'Jesus' can not forgive anyone, as no man of such name existed.

The Romans disagreed with the fact that I taught to the uneducated that which they deemed to be teachings reserved for the Elite. More than this, the fact that I refused to allow them to drink of the cup of such Wisdom.

They did not disagree with my teachings, only whom I chose to teach it to.

Such was so with my beloved Mary. They believed that the power of the knowledge that I freely distributed amongst the people irregardless of race, creed or wealth, should be something that was restricted only to be known to men, as to keep women within their place by their beliefs.

They sought to exploit my teachings to further advance their dominion over man.

They failed to understand the essence of what I was bringing to man. A path which could not be walked by such a heart, nor one lacking regard to women.

So to Peter then did Herod turn to learn my truth for want of Alchemy. They offered their backing to his Church, if see he share what I gave to him.

For such to know its course, would have Mary and I both met our death. So to my beloved Mary you name 'Judas' I turned and told to her our fate.

The only course of which I saw, by which Mary and teachings should survive. Was for to Herod herself she go, wishing to denounce me to the crown.

I spoke to her in chambers to warn of what will pass. "Though I may speak to all at my table tonight, dictating that we've built shall pass to you, with Roman backing shall they come later to cast you out as unworthy female.

But this is not the worst that could befall you my love, they seek to see us both dead to own what belongs to tall. But it shall be by my sacrifice my beloved that you shall be spared. And as too the teachings you carry of good heart. But with the years that pass they shall make of Gods blessing, what they will to fill their pockets. Know of the danger that shall then befall your word and take measures to see them endure time.

So by this I demand of you my love; go forth to Herod and denounce my name. Offer to give me over to him, so that light and life shall live through you.

And so then after she went to Herod, did she did she give me unto them, with the last sweet kiss in life I should ever know from her.

It was for true love did I see my life forfeit, but no resurrection in that time did I know. But my spirit was it that returned to Mary, lest she see herself to hang.

God allowed me to return upon the Earth for 40 days to her in spirit so see her wounds heal to refresh lifes meaning. "I did not give myself of the life, to see you waste the gift I gave." I spoke to her. When first she heard my voice to her, she refused to believe it me. "Do I need to come to you in the flesh my love, for you to know it's truly me? Do you need to touch of my wounds to know, that now am I only with you in spirit.

With forty days did she again find will to live. My teachings she distributed to the pure of heart on the outskirts of the empire built in stone.

In time their teachings found conflict with what was that of truth.

For how could it be, that a perversion of lies, could ever stand up to purest truth?

More who learned of my truth began to question the Romans, for sensing their words find fault.
It spread amongst the empire, like fire through house of straw.

When word of truth had reached Egypt bold action they saw necessary to take.

No longer shall it be accepted, to question the faith of the empire, under punishment of death.

By simple greed was pure heart of man corrupted, and with Gold did they paint his halls.

I am awoken now to memories of this life past lived and how an empire was born of lies.

Originally posted by Deetermined

No, they put him death for claiming he was the Son of God/God.

That's why Jesus made a New Covenant with the Gentiles.

Jesus will forgive them, once they've accepted him as God.

If the Romans had a hidden agenda with the Bible, they only hurt themselves, because the Bible speaks of everything that will happen to the people who betrayed Him and didn't ask for forgiveness after they realized what they had done.

So, if you're trying to claim that the Romans revised the Bible, they didn't do a very good job of it in order to help themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join