It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Woolrich Attacker... Having a Conversation Literally Red Handed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Must have been horrific for them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

All right, what do you have? Maybe we should look into this more.
This thread was about that video, which totally does look off, I might add.
And disappearing off the net.

I would not be surprised if they were actors based on the behavior, anyway illuminate me.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"They will also get to meet UK born and bred thugs who will take them on at their own game. Don't be too surprised when you hear they have been brutally murdered in their cell, at some point in the future."

Thing is they will probably do their time totally segregated from the general population of any jail here in the UK.

Abdelbasset al Megrahi the Lockerbie bomber was housed in HMP Barlinnie, in a specially constructed cell before being moved to Greenock Prison in 2005. Then they let him go home!

edit on 23-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The video is still online.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
WHERE IS ALL THE BLOOD? I DONT GET IT?
go look at a real beheading crime scene!! THIS IS FAKE!
edit on 23-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The large font is stupid. We arent half blind... here.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
WHERE IS ALL THE BLOOD? I DONT GET IT?
go look at a real beheading crime scene!! THIS IS FAKE!
edit on 23-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Well he's used his outside shouty voice and the colour red, it must be true!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The attacker Michael Adebolajo was quoted saying this.

"You think politicians are going to die?" he said. "No, it's going to be the average guy - like you - and your children. "So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace."

Remove your governments they dont care about you...

Food for thought.

Oh I also agree with what he has to say, if that was not made clear.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"They will also get to meet UK born and bred thugs who will take them on at their own game. Don't be too surprised when you hear they have been brutally murdered in their cell, at some point in the future."

Thing is they will probably do their time totally segregated from the general population of any jail here in the UK.

Ah, but innocent human mistakes happen and sometimes prisoners do manage to get at particularly hated fellow cons.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

"You think politicians are going to die?" he said. "No, it's going to be the average guy - like you - and your children. "So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace."

Food for thought.

No one should be listening to his views on anything, at all, ever. He's forfeited his right to express any opinion by causing violence to another person. He should have no voice at all.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Oh, I agree with what he has to say, as well. I just don't agree with the murder.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I am going to look into this. I think there might be either two separate crime scenes, or something weird going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Tuttle

Food for thought.

No one should be listening to his views on anything, at all, ever. He's forfeited his right to express any opinion by causing violence to another person. He should have no voice at all.

Well now this is the problem isnt it, and one of my major fears concerning this event.

The man may well be speaking the truth, however his words and what he has to say are now tarnished by his deeds. Because of that, regardless of how true his words may well have been people will automatically distance themselves from whatever theory he has, no matter the truth of it.

Oddly convenient for any government to have an act such as this happen at a time when government trust is at all time low, people are very much of the opinion our corrupt governments should be replaced. But now the very idea of replacing the government or being against them is so outrageous no one in society best harbor such views, but who else had such views?, Thats right the mad man on TV with the machete, best not agree with what he has to say about anything, hes did some sort of crime, clearly cant be making any sense.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

If you look at the picture you will see that there's a notable absence of blood around the victim. You would have thought it would be like the floor of a slaughter house.
The racist thugs from the English Defence League were on the scene almost immediately.
I think this was a set-up to get the proles to kick the sh1t out of each other and be destracted from what's coming in the next phase.
edit on 23-5-2013 by abdel because: playing with it

The blood is on right side of the road flowing down the gutter, its gruesome, see where its pinkish red on side of road.

I to was amazed & wondering how could the public just sit their chatting to these thugs calmly? And no one did try anything to stop it? Whats wrong with these people.........
edit on 23-5-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaSpace

If you look at the picture you will see that there's a notable absence of blood around the victim. You would have thought it would be like the floor of a slaughter house.
The racist thugs from the English Defence League were on the scene almost immediately.
I think this was a set-up to get the proles to kick the sh1t out of each other and be destracted from what's coming in the next phase.

The blood is on right side of the road flowing down the gutter, its gruesome, see where its pinkish red on side of road.

That is actually double red lines,painted onto the road as a sign to people not to park there.
There was blood at the scene on the news reports I saw though.
A better angle to see the red lines:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 23/5/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: spaces

edit on 23/5/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Greetings shouty man.

Perhaps this image will help?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

His throat was cut right after he was hit by the car and the attackers moved him into the street after. He left his blood on the side walk on the side of the road.
edit on 23-5-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Really? There are no christians committing atrocities? Would you like a list?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

By all means.One never learned anything from insisting to be right.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaSpace

You try negotiating with murderers holding knives. What else are they meant to do...

People dont seem to realise people do not react " normally" to these things, they dont all run away. People have very different instincts of what to do in a time of emergency or when their is a shooting and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join