It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Woolrich Attacker... Having a Conversation Literally Red Handed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow, the Russian Times has a lot of coverage on this attack. Check out their article here..

Meanwhile, I can't believe this video! What the heck? I have never seen anything like it. I don't really know what to say as a title for this thread.

Disclaimer: This video, from the Russian Times, does include the attacker carrying a some weapons as he calmly explains his attack and apologizes for women witnessing. The corpse is in the street behind him, in the distance. Then he walks off to talk to more people.

(Video Available at Russian Times)

Shocking footage recorded by witnesses during the carnage and made public by ITV shows a man holding a meat cleaver with blood on his hands using jihadist rhetoric to justify the violence.

Wow. People are desensitized enough to have a conversation after something like this?
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Should probably put up a disclaimer for that video.

Pretty disturbing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
He's made a bloody mess of things.

Seriously disturbing. Religious violence.

The victim was a British soldier. So there were two of them. Crazy. And the British police shot them.

What lands are he talking about? He's accent is clearly British...

edit on 23-5-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Yeah, I'm not really sure what to do about that...? I did put up a disclaimer is that enough? This was brazenly posted on the Russian Times so I didn't dig for it or anything. I mean the video does put a human aspect on the event.

Also: T&C Question: What happens when videos like this are posted in the mainstream news as more events like this happen? The Boston Marathon bombing threads had pictures of gore, for example, from the MSM. If a mod answers that, then I might re-embed the video here after it is reviewed. Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I hate to say it but many people who comment on forums.. I wont mention which but lets say mainstream forums are exactly like this man with what he said - this is a " common view" that he has and Ive even seen it amoungst conspiracy theorists.

Only he was the only " nutcase" to actually act on it.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Hes anti-west.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

That's what i always find hard to understand.So many immigrants living in Western countries profess to be anti-western world,and you cannot blame some of them,really.

But then,what are they doing in the west,in countries like England,in European countries?

As i said here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I hate to say it but many people who comment on forums.. I wont mention which but lets say mainstream forums are exactly like this man with what he said - this is a " common view" that he has and Ive even seen it amoungst conspiracy theorists.

Only he was the only " nutcase" to actually act on it.

Well yeah, definitely, I mean... this is a pretty common viewpoint to have, and a legitimate one, to be honest, but acting on it by killing someone is crossing a different line.

There is a reason Martin Luther King, Jr. advocated non-violence in his protests. Otherwise it gets messy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

haha Hes no martin luther nor ghandi.
They were peaceful in their protect and alot smarter.

This guy is a lunatic .. nutcase.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

This is going to be a touchy subject in the future, I think. The western governments might actually start crossing some lines in the future that I personally find immoral.

I don't think that the protests this time are going to be peaceful. This could be a difficult situation for ATS. I have a feeling this kind of thing is only going to happen more often.

My personal viewpoint is that places like AboveTopSecret allow for civil discussion about matters, and that is a better outlet than... this.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well, they are in western countries because they claim to want a peaceful life. Id assume.

But more importantly their religion believes in spreading itself. They believe we are to be converted to their way of thinking.. eventually.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yep, the issue is there is no discussion.

The west is going in and bullying their countries. And after all this -- still no discussion.

Makes no sense.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How on earth, did people just stand by and watch this without stopping it?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That's true, although the attacker's motivation in this case actually seemed more about raising awareness of the western violence in the Middle-East than spreading his religion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yeah, no kidding. What is going on over there? People just stand around and have conversations with the killer and look at the body? I have never seen anything like that.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If you look at the picture you will see that there's a notable absence of blood around the victim. You would have thought it would be like the floor of a slaughter house.
The racist thugs from the English Defence League were on the scene almost immediately.
I think this was a set-up to get the proles to kick the sh1t out of each other and be destracted from what's coming in the next phase.
edit on 23-5-2013 by abdel because: playing with it

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

One of the witness to the tragedy, called James and who was one of the first people to call the police, told LBC radio that initially they thought the two men were trying to help the one who was on the ground. "We thought the two guys were helping him. We then saw two kitchen knives like you would find in a butchers shop, they were hacking at this poor guy literally. We thought they were trying to remove organs or something.

One of the black guys then shouted to me and my partner to get in the car. I then moved the car down the road and dialed 999." James continued that they there was no way a human could take what they did to him. They then dragged the dead man into the middle of the road and then stood on the pavement waving the gun about, as if they were proud of what they had done.

He said that some women bystanders were trying to shield the dead man from further attacks and that the men could have killed them if they had wanted to. James continued that the attackers had the opportunity to run away if they had wanted but they were apparently waiting for something.

Well there is a lack of blood, but he was probably killed somewhere else before his body was mutilated? However, notice that bystanders initially thought they were trying to help the man on the ground.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

This man was the real thing, unless he gets flown out tommorow by the british government lol then .. I am not believing any conspiracies on this one. Hes just like the nucase other attackers.. boston bombers.

But without the guns...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Terrible horrific turn of events, my heart goes out to the soldier and his family.

Enough is enough people!

The only reason these Muslim extremists prosper in the U.K, at our leisure i might add, is because they are willing to do what we are not. If we wish to beat these Muslim terrorists and destroy their ideologies we need to start playing them at their own game!

An eye for an eye, a head for a head in my opinion!

edit on 23-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join