It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 23-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by billdadobbie
do you see dead people

No, nor do I believe anyone does.
many undertakers would disagree with you there

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

do you see dead people

Well, that killed off any questions I have.

As I see "dead" people sometimes.

I actually was going to jump in and ask a few things just to hear your opinion. I guess I got it before I even needed to ask

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

do you see dead people

Well, that killed off any questions I have.

As I see "dead" people sometimes.

I actually was going to jump in and ask a few things just to hear your opinion. I guess I got it before I even needed to ask

Actually, I am interested to hear about your experiences. Just because I doubt that phenomena does not mean it is untrue.
edit on 23-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

I have a thread here:
The Blooming of Medium

It covers my experiences up until last year with mediumship in the way it has come to me. I have to finish this years part of it yet, which I will be doing over the next few days, but it explains my experience in detail.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I'll take a look at it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Someone on another thread made the very bold case, that the actual human birth process was babtism by blood. Mary had an immaculate birth. That would mean that Whomever is the Father of Jesus was not BLOOD CODED, not human (couldnt be?! correct or wrong). My point would be through the birth process ingrained over and overagain replaces/overlays the lie of the non-birth and reinvents it as reality. Who is in charge of this Babtism ideaform? Not John; his idea was of cleansing the spirit, nothing more. Im going to go further, Babtism is explained easily as a water birth renewal yes? Mary accomplished this when she broke water in the birthing of Jesus (no need for any further rituals).

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaislord

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

God did not make us, because there is no us. God is the only being that exists... We are not separate from God, we ARE God. Do not let your religious dogmatics hold you from Truth.

We are ITS expressions therefore we are God. Why is this such a hard concept to understand. Where does the separation occure? INSECURITY PLANNED planted. WHY? Gamesmanship.

We are god ? That's new age philosophy for you folks...

New Age, as each new generation checks in with a higher vibration than the last; (we would appear to someone in the 15th century as a fuzzy ball of light), of course truths change; they have to. The old stagnant sticky muddy heavy ideaforms must go; they dont fit anymore. Strongheld/hold paradyms keep us STUCK; however natural processes of entropy causing change will WILL out (death for the human is not negotiable) and old notions die with them/it and its very creative regimes.
edit on 23-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Someone on another thread made the very bold case, that the actual human birth process was babtism by blood. Mary had an immaculate birth. That would mean that Whomever is the Father of Jesus was not BLOOD CODED, not human (couldnt be?! correct or wrong). My point would be through the birth process ingrained over and overagain replaces/overlays the lie of the non-birth and reinvents it as reality. Who is in charge of this Babtism ideaform? Not John; his idea was of cleansing the spirit, nothing more. Im going to go further, Babtism is explained easily as a water birth renewal yes? Mary accomplished this when she broke water in the birthing of Jesus (no need for any further rituals).

To know, simply see the whole context and not any one of the many parts. Hebrews 7 is the key and you need to understand the payment of the tithe to the temple.

4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder! 5 Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people—that is, from their fellow Israelites—even though they also are descended from Abraham. 6 This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises. 7 And without doubt the lesser is blessed by the greater. 8 In the one case, the tenth is collected by people who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living. 9 One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham, 10 because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor.

Levi (man) paid his tithe while still in the body of his ancestor. This was for the Jews.

""This man," however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises.""

Who is "this man" spoken of in the verse above? The lesser blessed the greater. Who is the priest of the Gentiles? Who knows their savior before the Jews sees the truth behind their own blindness? Levi paid his tenth when he was still in the body of his ancestor.

There is so much we miss and do not know. I can see it, yet it is impossible to show you with words. You need impressions from the whole context. If you lack the entire context, you lack the map to the territory. I can't claim the territory yet myself. It's complicated, but it's starting to emerge somewhat. One holds the key and it isn't me or you or any of us. It's yet a mystery. For good reason, we do not know what is behind the veil. That's why it's a veil, although it IS torn. Take a peek.

edit on 23-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"All this and more, shall ye do."

-Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus understood that all beings are the direct embodiment of Existence itself. He never claimed to be the only way. We are all life itself. I don't need Jesus or Buddha or anybody but my own self. Understand this and you will be free.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by EnochWasRight

vethumanbeing

enochwasright
To know, simply see the whole context and not any one of the many parts. Hebrews 7 is the key and you need to understand the payment of the tithe to the temple. 4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder! 5 Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people—that is, from their fellow Israelites—even though they also are descended from Abraham. 6 This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises. 7 And without doubt the lesser is blessed by the greater. 8 In the one case, the tenth is collected by people who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living. 9 One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham, 10 because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor.
Levi (man) paid his tithe while still in the body of his ancestor. This was for the Jews. ""This man," however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises.""
Who is "this man" spoken of in the verse above? The lesser blessed the greater. Who is the priest of the Gentiles? Who knows their savior before the Jews sees the truth behind their own blindness? Levi paid his tenth when he was still in the body of his ancestor.
There is so much we miss and do not know. I can see it, yet it is impossible to show you with words. You need impressions from the whole context. If you lack the entire context, you lack the map to the territory. I can't claim the territory yet myself. It's complicated, but it's starting to emerge somewhat. One holds the key and it isn't me or you or any of us. It's yet a mystery. For good reason, we do not know what is behind the veil. That's why it's a veil, although it IS torn. Take a peek.

Melchizedek is mentioned ONCE in the bible as the Priest of Salem, he lived for how many years, 370? and still is a mystery child (YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PRIESTDOM OF THE MELCHIZEDEKS IS its not one; ONE person, its an amalgomom ideaform of ANGELS came to help mankind). You and your scriptures written by man FOR man are laughable as THEY ARE NOT TRUE. The Hebrew is a slave to silence, ignorance and hope unfullfilled. There is nothing to be done; as it is FATE PRESCRIBED. I do not lack a map to territory. I do not see anything as too complicated, I do not need a context as I am in the process of DECONSTRUCTING EVERYTHING. What will emerge as far as Im concerned is a vicious TRUTH, VEIL lifted; the 'Castigate' (to punish to rebuke severly by harsh public criticism). I dont need to PEEK. I HOLD a key in my right hand and left heart ventrical and IF you deny your opening its no ones fault but your own.
edit on 25-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Who are you?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

You.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

Originally posted by joshuaislord
I'll just leave this here...

Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua however you would like to call him was a Nephilim.

Nephilim ? Whats that ?

Nephilim is a God/Human hybrid.

Hey I've heard of that... hmmm oh yeah! The Greek pantheon sons like Hercules and Odysseus! half man, half god.

Jesus was made from God's will and through a woman named Mary.

"in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"

What was going on in the days of Noah ???

If you read back in the book of Genesis you find out there were Nephilim in the land! OMG!

Is that simple line of text (which is not so simple) saying that there will be Nephilim in the land again ???

What's all this we hear about aliens hijacking humans against their will and doing all sorts of odd experiments ?
Stories about test tube babies and sperm/eggs being taken out of the test subject.

Hmmmmm...

"in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"

i have more reading to do.

According to the bible...

Lucifer disobeyed Yahweh by giving the fruit of Knowledge.
Jesus disobeyed Yahweh by giving the fruit of Eternal Life.

Yahweh didn't want man to have the fruit of knowledge and when they got it, he kicked them out before they can get the other fruit of eternal life and then Jesus showed up promising to give it.

Now that you mentioned Jesus as a Nephilim...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You.

And who is that?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

- Does Alien exist ?

If yes , do they have soul ?

- Do they believe in God ?

If yes , what do their God look like ?

Thanks

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by HarryTZ

- Does Alien exist ?

If yes , do they have soul ?

- Do they believe in God ?

If yes , what do their God look like ?

Thanks

It would be ignorant to think extraterrestrial beings do not exist. The universe is enormous, probably infinite, in size. According to an article at SPACE.com, there are an estimated 10 thousand billion billion habitable planets in just the observable universe alone.

You ask if these beings have souls. All beings have souls. However, what you call a soul, I call absolute consciousness. There is only one consciousness, and each and every organism in the universe possesses the entirety of it. There is no such thing as an individual soul.

Do these beings believe in God? I do not know what idols they may worship. I assure you, however, that there are those advanced civilizations which know there true nature as God. They would not worship or idolize anything, save themselves. They would not limit themselves with the dogmatics of religion, but liberate themselves with the freedom of consciousness itself.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

You.

And who is that?

I am you. You are me. We are One. And that One is God itself.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
could you tell me if there is a reason for me being brought back to my hometown when i wanna leave? and could you tell me if i have anything bad following me?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What do you think of synchronicity?

When it happens many times and increases in occurrence in ones life?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join