It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will humbly answer any and all spiritual questions to the best of my ability, with hope that my ego stays tame at my side. Ask away.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
do you see dead people

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Give us an example of your own spiritual expierienc.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Never done this before, well here goes. Iam a lefthanded piscean twin, in numerology iam a 22. I was born during the biggest Earthquake in Western Australia's history March 11 1970. I sense earthquakes before they happen, my son a piscean, was born March 5 1992 he died November 5 2009. Guy Falkes day, he committed suicide by hanging.We both share an unusual marking on our palms. The top line, iam not sure if that is the lifeline, doesn't end like most people's. My family has Masonic Lodges named after them, and have written many books about it. They are Roman Catholics, who have nothing to do with me. My question is this, does any of these unusual characteristics mean anything.

edit on 22-5-2013 by omega man because: errors on birthdate

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
do you see dead people

No, nor do I believe anyone does.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo

A great silence and peace that comes over me in my meditations, where contemplation ceases and judgements hold no ground.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
reply to post by Soulo

Never done this before, well here goes. Iam a lefthanded piscean twin, in numerology iam a 22. I was born during the biggest Earthquake in Western Australia's history March 11 1970. I sense earthquakes before they happen, my son a piscean, was born March 5 1992 he died November 5 2009. Guy Falkes day, he committed suicide by hanging.We both share an unusual marking on our palms. The top line, iam not sure if that is the lifeline, doesn't end like most people's. My family has Masonic Lodges named after them, and have written many books about it. They are Roman Catholics, who have nothing to do with me. My question is this, does any of these unusual characteristics mean anything.

None of these mean a thing, beyond any meaning you give it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Lets get straight to the point shall we? Is there a purpose/meaning to life, and if so what is it?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by K9millionaire
reply to post by HarryTZ

Lets get straight to the point shall we? Is there a purpose/meaning to life, and if so what is it?

Life, existence, is far beyond meaning. If life had a meaning... the moment you found it, it would be over. But life is not to be rid of that easily! It is so far beyond meaning that it renders any question of meaning completely invalid, and any search for an answer completely fruitless. Life is a wonderful game... play your pieces right and you shall be rewarded immensely.
edit on 22-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
I will humbly answer any and all spiritual questions to the best of my ability, with hope that my ego stays tame at my side. Ask away.

If you recognised God as it spoke to you NOW REAL TIME would you admit it; and how would you justify denigh the occurance?
edit on 22-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Before I ask anything spiritual. I was curious how this works.
Please share your wisdom!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

If you recognised God would you admit it.

I recognize God... in everything. Each and every being has the consciousness of the All embedded within it. Each and every being is the all, individualized. Some of us are more conscious of this fact than others.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo

A great silence and peace that comes over me in my meditations, where contemplation ceases and judgements hold no ground.

You mean you snooze?

I do that.

Maybe I will get into heaven after all!!! yipee!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If you recognised God as it spoke to you NOW REAL TIME would you admit it; and how would you justify denigh the occurance?
edit on 22-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I see you have edited the question; God speaks through direct experience. This experience goes by many names... I choose to call it Pure Awareness. Many call it Nirvana.

I seek not to justify, but to share and spread the experience to all beings.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by HarryTZ

Before I ask anything spiritual. I was curious how this works.
Please share your wisdom!

Go ahead, ask me any question you have. Any. I am at your utter service.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
You mean you snooze?

I do that.

Maybe I will get into heaven after all!!! yipee!!!

There is much difference between sleep and Pure Awareness.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by HarryTZ

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Absolute and utter silence. Your true being.

link   

If you recognised God would you admit it.

I recognize God... in everything. Each and every being has the consciousness of the All embedded within it. Each and every being is the all, individualized. Some of us are more conscious of this fact than others.

Let me be more specific. Recognising God in all things is a given assumption. If you were speaking to Origin Prime Creator, would you recognize IT as Supreme (of course we are god individualized).

link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Alright. What is the best way for a person to live a spiritual life?
That's all I can think of at the moment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join