It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Things that always make women look and pay attention:

2) borrow someone's baby, and hang around with the baby in the park, or grocery store.

You can't be serious...........Borrow someone's baby? Really?

And the rest of your post.............so many games.......so little time right?

Faded........are you still with us? Listen to everything Smyleegirl said. She seems like a good woman who sincerely just wants to help you. No agenda's, no strings.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Your pseudo inspirational talk of 'only you can change yourself' sounds hollow and meaningless. Other people don't change themselves they get given the 'breaks' somewhere along the line even if they don't admit it. That is the only way to really change anything.

Yes I did get bullied and would still be getting bullied if I hadn't of become distant and remote from the majority of people which is how I want to remain now.

I just think its unfair and unjust that women ignore and reject males like myself who have no confidence when we should be owed and entitled to what faceless confident people who have had the breaks in life have got and take for granted.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Typical patronizing self righteous alpha male casting aspersions upon passive males such as myself and marginalising and denigrating us in front of others to create unrest and suspicion. You alpha males would have been quite comfortable in Nazi Germany they wanted complete, wholesome and self assured men as well to stamp out people they considered to be weaker than themselves.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

Entitled?

LOL... what are you a king?

Why do you deserve to have a woman?

What exactly makes you so special that women should just come to you... and the rest of us have to work at it...

Yes even those confident males you seem to hate.....

Im not seeing anyway out of your situation brother...

you got picked on?

Learn to fight... You're weak?

Work out...

You're too timid to show your stuff... Grow a pair... and suck it up buttercup...

*sigh*

Im getting tired of this thread...

Heres something to read... Another member had the same problem as you... Only you're much worse...

I let the current GF tear him apart... hey, I was amused...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:shk:
edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

Your pseudo inspirational talk of 'only you can change yourself' sounds hollow and meaningless. Other people don't change themselves they get given the 'breaks' somewhere along the line even if they don't admit it. That is the only way to really change anything.

Yes I did get bullied and would still be getting bullied if I hadn't of become distant and remote from the majority of people which is how I want to remain now.

I just think its unfair and unjust that women ignore and reject males like myself who have no confidence when we should be owed and entitled to what faceless confident people who have had the breaks in life have got and take for granted.

Bro firstly im sorry about the bulling but most people have been bullied at one point or another,
dust your ass off, get up and stop being so submissive, it seems like this is a cry for attention which let me assure you with over a hundred replys you have that attention you seek,
bottom line bro you are confident in what you believe now use that in the real world not just online,
because if your not careful you could just become the next big news story because it sounds like thats where your heading,
i truely hope you read every word i have written carefully, we are saying these things because we see your crys for help,
just let us help you my friend!
Peace.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

All I got from that thread is women don't mind fixing 'bad boy' scumbags and 'cocky jerks' (obviously because their challenging alpha males) but don't want to help males who have low confidence and no social skills because we're self pitying. That really says it all. Maybe these females don't realise that if they gave us males with no self esteem some attention instead of falling over themselves for the exciting cocky idiots then maybe we might actually gain some confidence.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
and for the record and sorta off topic i never thought my 100th post would be like that above!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Wrong. I've given you examples of how I changed my life for the better. Others have given you advice on how to change. You're simply unwilling or incapable of understanding what we are trying to say.

[Quote] Yes I did get bullied and would still be getting bullied if I hadn't of become distant and remote from the majority of people which is how I want to remain now.

Guess what. Life isn't fair. You're 28 years old and still think the world owes you? That's your main problem, right there.

What woman would want to date someone who constantly whines that he's entitled to something for nothing? What man would want to date a woman who did the same thing?

Stop being so defensive and truly THINK about the points in this thread. Reread it tomorrow, with a fresh perspective. People are trying to help you here, and it's sincere advice.

Or do you prefer to wallow in self pity? It accomplishes nothing.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by dogstar23

Confident males are inherently bullies because they marginalise weaker more passive males in social situations so in this respect women are indeed attracted to bullies.

Thats not true... I have no time to harass chihuahuas... you think I give a crap about every carpet out there? I dont even notice them let alone spend my time marginalizing them in "social situations"... I just behave like my german sheppard: I stay quiet and observe and through my mind go thoughts like "omg what an idiot... no way man you didnt say that... wait do you have a back bone? ahahah she just said that your reaction was baby please listen? ahahah... omg its still 10.... my testosterone level is reaching a new low... m-a-n-g-i-n-a..... crap... still 10:01..."

This is what I do in social situations.

My girlfriend complains that I'm "too alpha"... but then again... she broke up with her ex for being a doormat so...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

All I got from that thread is women don't mind fixing 'bad boy' scumbags and 'cocky jerks' (obviously because their challenging alpha males) but don't want to help males who have low confidence and no social skills because we're self pitying. That really says it all. Maybe these females don't realise that if they gave us males with no self esteem some attention instead of falling over themselves for the exciting cocky idiots then maybe we might actually gain some confidence.

What have I been trying to do in this thread? Offer advice to help you. You're just not willing to listen!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
Remember girls/ladies alpha does mean admirable.

All alpha males are inherently bullies because they are competitive and aggressively confident and care only for themselves and their own success and it is this which so attracts women.

The only genuinely 'nice guys' are weak, passive and timid socially awkward omega males like myself.

You're wrong. Straight-up wrong. Alphas are those who 'care for the pack', to use wolf terminology. Yes, the alpha eats first. But a real alpha always makes sure everyone has a fair share. If you don't like the use of wolf terminology, don't use it.

The men you refer to as being competitive and agressively confident I distinguish as "pseudo-alpha d-bags", because they aren't alpha any more than you are. They are selfish and narcissistic, and women happen to mistake that for having survivor genes. Their loss. Our reproductive-attraction genes didn't get an update when we became civilized, you see? Civilization enables everyone to reproduce more or less at the same rate, thus obviating the need for alpha-screening. But let's not confuse real alphas (of which my father is one) with self-absorbed pricks. A real alpha takes care of the tribe, and especially watches out for the little ones.

ETA: I wouldn't characterize polite, unassuming, considerate males as "passive". Many of us simply know better than the pseudo-alpha d-bags how to choose our battles. I have spent most of my adult life single, but I have extremely high standards, and they are met from time to time. I don't have to beat my chest and prance around in a speedo to attract a GOOD woman!
edit on 19-5-2013 by seamus because: clarification

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

What woman would want to date someone who constantly whines that he's entitled to something for nothing? What man would want to date a woman who did the same thing?

Well I wouldn't mind for a start and I'm sure lots of other males who lack confidence, are socially awkward and have no self esteem wouldn't mind either.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

out of curiosity where bouts in england are you from buddy? im a fellow englishman you see,
im up north yorkshire pud to be precise

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is true. My friends and I have experimented with being total aholes to girls and we can still get them to go out, put out, send nudes etc etc. Its ridiculous. Women in general don't know what they want and base their decisions on emotions instead of reason which is reckless. That's why if u find a good woman u better hold on to her.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Holy hell... we have progress!!

At least you took something from that thread... Mind you I thought it was a bit ridiculous, but she insisted... and I got a laugh...

You have to stop beating up on yourself man...

What are you good at?

What makes you shine... even stand out from others...

Video games perhaps? Lots of women like them...

you gotta find the positive within dude... this self loathing schtick isn't helping anything...

Try something...

List some of your good qualities for the rest of us... be brave... even cocky if you have to... it doesn't matter as long as you're looking at the bright side... not the dull

C'mon man we're all trying to help you...

and don't mind me... I can be a cocky prick sometimes... but its always out of love

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Okay thanks for your advice and being bullied doesn't bother me so much as being denied the things that other less deserving people in life have had and take for granted just because they are popular and socially accepted.

No need to be so alarmist and hysterical and try to make me out to be some kind of nutter I'm a loner because people (mainly women who shape the social behaviour of men) have excluded me from sociality because I am a quiet, passive, uncompetitive and timid male (also I might add a pacifist) and women instinctively distrust males like myself because they don't consider us to be normal and women expect males to conform to a certain masculine stereotype.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by l0vedim0

dude your post does not help in the slightest as you are the reason some women cannot trust any man and thus the reason why the op has lost faith in the very women who you are preying on

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well I didn't mean to be disrespectful and throw your advice back in your face (so sorry if it came across like that) I'm just cynical how it can change anything for me now.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Well I wouldn't mind for a start and I'm sure lots of other males who lack confidence, have no self esteem and are socially awkward wouldn't mind either.

Then start there! It's easy to spot a person with low self esteem or who lacks confidence. Look for the quiet, shy, invisible type and just talk to her. You'll be amazed at how she responds. Even if you aren't interested in taking thins further, the talking will bolster your confidence.

Look, I'm really sincere about what I'm telling you, because I felt that way once and it's excruciatingly painful. To go through life believing you'll be alone the rest of your life...always second guessing yourself, always comparing yourself to others and falling short...it sucks. It's no way to live.

You can change this. It's hard, but it's doable. You've been given a lot of great advice here. So either take the advice and make something of yourself, or spend your life a victim of circumstance.

It really is up to you.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well I didn't mean to be disrespectful and throw your advice back in your face (so sorry if it came across like that) I'm just cynical how it can change anything for me now.

It didn't come across that way at all. I have a thick skin, I can take it.

I didn't marry my husband until I was almost 30. Took me my teens and twenties to work through my self esteem issues. But I did it. Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can.

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, wish you the best.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join