It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Obama consider resignation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Biden is Obama's "Spiro Agnew". Nixon was safe until Agnew had to resign...

I'm not saying that Biden has done anything at all wrong...I'm just saying that Biden's the canary in the cage. If he goes for some reason, Obama will go sometime after.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't understand, you kick out one president for having an affair, yet one who gets away with all this, stays
It boggles my mind.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I don't understand, you kick out one president for having an affair,

Which President was kicked out for having a affair?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Should Obama resign...................well yes, of course he should. But do you think he will resign..............well no, he won't. When a puppet like Obama gets selected [not elected] to carry out an agenda, he will serve his full term[s] and slip into the night and live the life of luxury for playing his role, like all good puppets get to do.

The ONLY way Obama will resign is when the US citizens storm the White House and drag him out of the office. Until then, it will Obama carrying out the agenda's of the Elite. But here's the thing, even if they did drag Obama from the White House, THEY will just put yet another puppet in to replace him. e.g. Bush Snr > Clinton, Clinton > Bush Jnr, Bush Jnr > Obama, Obama > ????????????????...................and the game continues !

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Resign? He should be impeached and tried for treason and if convicted, promptly executed via firing squad.

Even IF that is possible... An impeachment process for this particular president would be bad for this country in many ways, possibly worse than you can imagine.

No one wants to see him stripped of his powers as soon as possible, more than I do... But it must be done with several considerations in mind... Resignation would be the preferable outcome here.

IF impeachment proceedings are set to begin.

IMO
edit on 16-5-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

THEY put him in there. The rest of the agencies that 'failed' on the way through
both of his terms were the result of everybody in them either looking the other way
or taking part in the butchery. The corruption is so pervasive and widespread it can't
be covered up much longer... that's why we're maybe overdue for another culling.
THEY, those that hold the real power, cannot be stripped of that power because
they're invisible and omnipotent compared to a paltry president... even a whole Congress.

THEY don't care who gets thrown under the bus or out the airlock, whatever-- it's just
one of those times the cage needs a newspaper liner in the bottom ahead of schedule.
But truth is more than a minor inconvenience to them, and every one of the drones get
reminded of it regularly. How messy the chastisement can get is a direct function of
how far out of line the fool steps with a mic and camera. Tape Abe and Jack on here.

And if during the impeachment hearings, if they happen, somebody asks the
right questions-- leading up to another series of questions where THEY don't want
the curtain pulled back... remember Milosevic. A "heart attack" in the Hague when
he's about to impart some quite damning information about the real game?
THEY got him while he was in the Hague jail, which means if you don't play the
game THEir way you're out. Expose the game for the record... save the rope,
ammo or whatever else we'd use to deal with traitors that high up. THEY've got it
covered, And THEY own all the truth we'll ever get fed while alive.

Example? I didn't have to hear the young fella tearfully blubbering on a patriot Internet
stream, or see pictures to know what THEY did to the last Grandmaster. You say the
right stuff even off the record, THEY'll quickly turn you into post modern art.
No man, army or even whole country is safe from THEM: and this one's going down.
And they're so close now to The Goal THEY'll destroy the whole planet to achieve it:
no matter what we want or do or try to do. First and best lie: "Liars never prosper."
Liars own us and everything in this game. Just a fat little ray of sunshine, ain't I?
This post got me 2014 characters left. How damned appropriate if not ironic. Peace out

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes, Obama should resign. They also need to Subpoena Hillary Clinton over benghazi-Gate. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Agree 100%

Wisdom is transparent it seems.............

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by SheopleNation

Agree 100%

Wisdom is transparent it seems.............

And my stupid is forever, Sonnny.
May the ghost of Gen. George Marshall fix the rest of us, that can be, in time.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by WaterBottle
What does it matter if he resigns?

Capitalist government will still be capitalist. Nothing is going to change.

You'd rather have full blown totalitarian communism?

Read a book sometime, please.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The post about Chicago-style politics has been brutally applied nation-wide is very shockingly true statement now.
No politician should ever be allowed again to run again from Chicago...never again.
Shocking...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It is clear that NWO is seeking Obama's resignation. NWO dislikes democracy and democratically elected representatives.

Obama simply does not have 'high enough' clearance to be made aware of NWO plans. So he is an obstruction. However he cannot be 'eliminated' like Kennedy. This will cause trouble for NWO.

Yes resignation it is. However everything has a price. Obama was put there by a certain 'constituency' and they want the spoils too. He wont go easily.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I spent some time with Paul Newman at races in the 70s -- he would not have been your friend.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I don't understand, you kick out one president for having an affair, yet one who gets away with all this, stays
It boggles my mind.

Love and harmony
Whateva

Clinton wasn't thrown out of office.

Most people don't understand what "Impeachment" means. It doesn't mean you are automatically thrown out. The "impeachment" is the accusation, then the Senate will have a trial to see if they are "guilty" or not. They need a 2/3rds vote for that. Clinton was aqcuitted by the Senate, just like Obama would be if the Republicans tried Impeachment.

And again, Impeachment isn't a possibility right now because Obama has not directed any of these "scandals"...the only one that would merit impeachment anyway would be the IRS one...the other two are fluff.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Several years ago, I think it was 2009, that I had vision of Obama behind a podium with a piece of paper in his hands, announcing his resignation. I estimated from surrounding news from my perspective and declared that it looked like it was going to be in late 2011. Things next to the perspective were a volcano erupting, which I thought at the time was Etna, but with my limited knowledge about volcanoes, my estimates were likely in error. Or I was looking at a parallel universe, where I was living in California instead of where I am now, so over there in the other universe it's great, but here I need some work. So things could be off around me but the resignation still could be constant; I hadn't any guess of Obama's second term until 24 hours before the announcement last year anyways.

Understand in looking at multiple universes, there is a potential in every single day of Obama's Presidential office where he could be given the personal obstacle of resignation and impeachment. Knowing the consumerism attitudes regarding Presidents, where the population is sick of them six months before their term is over, then add some news about voting fraud and his quoted four year term has more pressure on it so the President bubble could break sooner than later.

If he goes, then Biden is the new number one. Are taxpayers prepared for that?
edit on 16-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Thats ok, I dont like his sauce..................

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Me neither, it's garbage actually. "All profits go to charity", yeah right. Napa Valley dominates any sauce that he sells. His sauce is still better than the average crap, but far from the best.

I still love many of his films though, cause I try not to ever mix my politics with entertainment. I could never not watch Cool Hand Luke. Just saying bro.

Anyway, Obama should be impeached. I don't care about the consequences because that defeats the purpose of removing a hand picked and groomed manchurian canidate from the oval office. Biden is a drunk, and we can deal with him. Unfortunately next in line Boehner, is just another yes man puppet. The party doesn't matter at this point concerning our crisis here in The USA.

~$heopleNation

edit on 16-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Obama should be impeached. I don't care about the consequences because that defeats the purpose of removing a hand picked and groomed manchurian canidate from the oval office.

See, I look at it this way. ANYONE that purposely uses the lives of Americans abroad in a coverup, to get reelected should never have been elected in the first place !!! That is the whole idea about Bengahzi, and no one can say otherwise. The outright lies to cover it up!

edit on 16-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

@OP,

You wrote:

"Not since Richard Nixon have we had this much Political turmoil in this Country. Having Warrantless surveillance ,Unilateral military action and Kill lists at his disposal, is it time to start questioning on how long Obama's reign of Presidency should last?"

Since Nixon? Are you serious? How about since Bush II? How about since Reagan broke US laws in funding the Contras, and then provided weapons to an enemy of the US, i.e. Iran? Bush II is guilty of everything and more that Obama has done, besides perhaps the kill lists. What about Bush's politicization of US attorneys general, and forcing them to make political-based investigations and indictments, and firing those who refused? This was a lot worse than the IRS imbroglio we have now.

I have some big problems with Obama, but he is essentially following the precedent set by other presidents; hence, I see no reason for him to resign. I can see impeachable offenses he has committed, and I am all for Congress going forward with impeachment proceedings, but it is ridiculous to expect him to resign over his actions and policies.

And I am truly curious: did you also call for Bush II to resign?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Whether he should or should not is really not the question. The question remains will he. Then the answer is clearly NO!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree my friend. Let's also not forget that Hillary Clinton is trying to seperate herself from this entire situation so she can run for president and she is even more to blame than Obama is! It's complete insanity, the bitch needs to be Subpoenaed yesterday.

Where is Boehner anyway? Yeah some talking points, but Where are the Republicans? Will they demand a Subpoena on Clinton? What do the Clintons have on the GOP? What did Sandy "The Burglar" Berger stuff down his pants about them? Use your #ing brains sheople.

If the Republicans don't follow through, all you GOP kool aid gulpers maybe finally will have to face the fact that your heroes could care less about the constitution, the rule of law, and that they are all owned by the internationalists just like most of the bottomfeeding Democrats are. My god stand up and demand that you be heard now.

Send e-mails and make phone calls. Post all over the net that Hillary Clinton needs to be Subpoenaed for Benghazi-Gate. Step up and demand justice for these internationalist slime bags that sacrificed good men who put their own lives on the line for their Country.

Subpoena Hillary Clinton about Benghazi-Gate immediately. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join