It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Prophets of ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I love you
I am exactly the same as you
Let me buy you something to eat
Do you need any help?

Now, go practice the same behavior to someone else :-)
edit on 16-5-2013 by happydayze because: added a line

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you dont quote the post, what else is one to do but take an IMAGINED approach to it. With someone such as me I will free-associate an answer only because I do not know what points of mine you are addressing; I am by nature exceedingly polite and address everyone that responds to me even if attempting a stab in the dark.

edit on 16-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I don't know what Jesus tastes like, But God smells like rain.

Ozone a double O and one H molecules combined with clay, add an electrical strike and some water: presto; the smell/ooze of creation.
edit on 16-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Well I must say that half of the things you say I do not understand, nor have I heard of them.
But I do know that we must nourish the seed inside us. It is Jesus that we have in us and it is Jesus that we must live with. Virtue and faith make us grow and there is little room for dishonesty. Dishonesty is the darkness that invades when the plant must grow.Peace to you and all beings, vet. May all beings grow.

That you understand half is good enough. By seed you mean our spirit, that you have a savior is even better. We all do have a form of the ideaform of Jesus if we are good and decent beings. Its the others I wonder about, not so good. Plants wont grow in darkness, the strange thing is that the obvious is not seen. Confusious trys to explain it but then he is Eastern. Fungus grows in darkness.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join