It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure (complete video series within)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey friends. Found this excellent youtube channel with the 2013 citizen hearing on UFO disclosure spanning April 29th-May 3rd. The videos are complete, with great audio and video quality. I would embed all the videos, but there's just too many and they are lengthy; it will make the page impossibly slow.

Here's the first vid:

If you are interested in getting the full scoop on the disclosure hearings, here's the place to do it:
www.youtube.com...

I have just started listening to it myself, so I don't have any commentary to provide. But the lines of communication are now open, and this is exciting stuff if you asked me.

It's amazing how few views this channel has and I'd like to make it available to those who are interested. Pass it on!

edit on 6-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Great find OP! I will have to watch this in the next few days. While i feel a lot of this stuff has already been said, and that there isn't anything groundbreaking to anyone who studies UFO phenomena. It's step in the right direction.

While I have my personal doubt about most cases, I do feel that there are the rare cases out there that are "real" and while most of this is just someones testimony, the fact a good chunk of these people coming forward DO have reputations to up keep is very intriguing to me.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you for sharing the videos!

There is another thread that offers discussion, but as for the hearings, what they offer is only audio files:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is much better!

S&F, my friend!

edit on 5/6/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

To my knowledge and based on my searches, the actual hearings have not been shared yet; some specific topics and tidbits, yes. Perhaps some livestream links.

However, I have not seen the complete event posted for posterity. Mods, if I'm wrong, do your stuff!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by sled735

To my knowledge and based on my searches, the actual hearings have not been shared yet; some specific topics and tidbits, yes.

However, I have not seen the complete event posted yet. Mods, if I'm wrong, do your stuff!

See my edit in the above post. Sorry. I like yours the best.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank you for this, I have some of them already, but it was mostly audio, and no one could seem to find Part 1, so thanks and S&F.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
They may get removed try to watch them while you can!

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
They may get removed try to watch them while you can!

Peace, NRE.

I believe this is already copyrighted material. The youtube user did pay to stream these vids and graciously shared them with us under the Fair Use Act. It is very possible that they could be removed as a copyright violation.

Watch these while you can and/or download them!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Watch these while you can and/or download them!

OH NO! I have to go to sleep now. I hope it's still up when I get up!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
OH NO! I have to go to sleep now. I hope it's still up when I get up!

Well, they're up now which means whoever owns the copyright is okay with it or they aren't aware they're on youtube (I find it very unlikely that they wouldn't know.) They can decide to pull them down at any time though.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
thank you for sharing the whole video..
hopefully we can get the whole hearing up in here on the first page

please, thank you

I got em up in order, ok no embed or will slow the page down, good call

hugs

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 29th, 2013 - pt2
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 29th, 2013 pt3
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 29th, 2013 pt4
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 30th, 2013 pt1
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 30th, 2013 pt2
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 30th, 2013 pt3
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 30th, 2013 pt4
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 30th, 2013 pt5
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 1st, 2013 pt1
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 1st, 2013 pt2
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 1st, 2013 pt3
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 2nd, 2013 pt1
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 2nd, 2013 pt2
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 2nd, 2013 pt3
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 2nd, 2013 pt4
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 3rd, 2013 Part 1A
www.youtube.com...

Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 3rd, 2013 Part 1B
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added the videos in order

edit on 6-5-2013 by cornucopia because: edited to add not to embed, hugs

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

No, no! Don't embed! It will cripple the page! Please use the playlist I have provided in the OP as a hyperlink, or the links cornucopia has provided.

If you embed them all I might never be able to navigate this page again!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this for the ATS community, your a gentlman or lady and a scholar~

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Thank you for posting this for the ATS community, your a gentlman or lady and a scholar~

You can thank member ThinkingCap as well. I lost a link he sent me and stumbled upon these uploads by accident while searching for his vid! We tried to visit these uploads again, but they're difficult to find if you didn't bookmark them. I decided to share with ATS so we don't end up losing the URL again

I am a gentleman by the way
..sometimes

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just an update: part 2 of the April 29 vid doesn't really begin until about the 42:00 mark. The audio is also a bit hushed so you might need to turn it up a bit...not too loud though, because it fluctuates.

I see from some of the youtube comments that some of the vids might be a little quirky like this. However, enjoy them to the best of your ability!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good stuff, aside from Earthfiles Howe lol.

On part 2 now... Greer can't sit still while Sheehan talks lol.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

For a stipend of $20,000, six former members of Congress are sitting at the National Press ClubText

www.washingtonpost.com...

Sure for a fee will sit down and listen to theories doesn't mean we will do a damn thing about them or believe you is what $20,000 gets you...Basically a Congress star appearance...

edit on 6-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

For a stipend of $20,000, six former members of Congress are sitting at the National Press ClubText

www.washingtonpost.com...

Sure for a fee will sit down and listen to theories doesn't mean we will do a damn thing about them or believe you is what $20,000 gets you...Basically a Congress star appearance...

edit on 6-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing your interpretation of this event. I'm inclined to agree with you actually, but still think it's important stuff and needs to be available. It's still another inch of ground fought for, eh?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yeah..flagged this thread. This is very important stuff for everybody concerned with the secrecy that is going about on the UFO/ET subject. Great stuff for everybody novice to the subject and to learn more what it is all about.

But I wonder if this group of witnesses can kick a dent into the armour protecting the UFo secrets.

Btw, any idea how I can convert these YouTube vids to just audio for a MP3 player?

edit on 6/5/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I will say that it is more than active Congress is committing to this and frankly any other subject that would need looking into.

Yes in a way its sad for us to have to pay anyone in a somewhat higher or former higher authority to listen to the people, and that I would say is more sad than anything else.

We have to have a dog and pony show in order to get attention, turn this into a showcase of information that is available to only those in a higher time bracket and out of the $20,000 league, even though there is NO ONE there that is asking for disclosure on that day, but a simple acknowledgement that there is something going on.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join