It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure (complete video series within)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I do not pay for nonsense, I do a lot of things myself and if something exists as free software, I use it, such as GIMP, free video players, free DVD burners...

That means I would generally not pay for such things at all, and even now I do not consider this conference worthy with the barely credible people involved. However, because I saw lots of researchers and people I've seen from various other documentaries and shows, I do think there are some researchers who deserve the attention to be seen or heard and thus deserve this small amount of ~3 USD for watching them.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
I do not pay for nonsense, I do a lot of things myself and if something exists as free software, I use it, such as GIMP, free video players, free DVD burners...

Of course, all running on - say - Linux, right?

That means I would generally not pay for such things at all,

Or maybe you even will, sometimes, to thank the author of the software for the fine quality of it.

and even now I do not consider this conference worthy with the barely credible people involved. However, because I saw lots of researchers and people I've seen from various other documentaries and shows, I do think there are some researchers who deserve the attention to be seen or heard and thus deserve this small amount of ~3 USD for watching them.

If you feel that way, why not simply donate money directly to the ones you like to support? You don't need mr Basset as an in-between, believe me.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Because I want to see what this conference has to offer... donation just for the sake of it without getting nothing, no.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Another weird small humanoid creature this one from Ripely 70yrs ago compare with Steven Greer's alienoid< is that a real word??..

Friends of mine who had seen the movie Sirius said it sucked.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Well, I can save you the 4 bucks: you will not find anything new. But go ahead, by all means, it's your money..

How do I know? Well, simple: if there really was something worthwhile in there, it would have been all over the Internet by now. And probably all over the mainstream media too. Discovering REAL proof of alien life (and I don't mean 'microbes' somewhere in a meteorite, but 'humanoids' or 'insectoids') would be on par with 9/11 - at least. Nothing happened.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
These bastards removed all the videos from youtube. Who copyrights this!? All that talk about transparancy and revealing the truth and I cant even watch the goddamned videos.
edit on 8-5-2014 by Wastematerial20 because: (no reason given)

Now I have to watch gorrilavid pre-world war potatoe quality gorrilavid video. It could have been HD!
edit on 8-5-2014 by Wastematerial20 because: not everything has a reason

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

What a silly comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Anyone know when the documentary about the citizen hearing on disclosure is going to be released?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ufosareawesome

It appears to still be in production , no mention of a released date.
www.truthembargomovie.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
if anyone of you is still following this, please sign the official petition for congressional hearings!
and share this with as many people as possible, because there are still a lot of signs missing!!

wh.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join