It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet is a trap for souls.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Between your OP and Tetra's post I'm vibing high on this exploration.. Favorite thread I may have ever read. Maybe it's been bugging me a lot lately. When I try to communicate these things I inevitably involve the metaphor of the matrix trilogy.. But.. It's too hard for me to put the whole game in place for anyone else to see. Not that I DO see, but I keep trying. Like someone once said, "People don't ask why.. But I ask why I ask why." I AM why? I AM what? What IS? “If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain ”

Yall

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Really neat idea! ( It sort of) reminds me of the holographic worlds theory, how all of this is just an illusion projected by something we can't see.

Though that's pretty far off, I would have to agree on the pleasure and pain part. Ever heard of the dopamine project OP? I might make a thread about it if no one has. Basically it talks about how 99% of the population are dopamine addicts that are being deceived by self esteem/status/ego and etc. The other 1% are the power addicts.

You know who these guys are. The name Rothschild comes to mind and so does Rockefeller.

Here's the site:

dopamineproject.org...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting concept. I had thoughts of a similar scenario onetime. I thought the planet may be attracting souls from all over though, and they could choose a life form to go into. Your thread sounds just as nutty as my concept. I love it.
Lots more interesting than the theory of evolution.

Keep up the good work
S&F
edit on 4-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Between your OP and Tetra's post I'm vibing high on this exploration.. Favorite thread I may have ever read. Maybe it's been bugging me a lot lately. When I try to communicate these things I inevitably involve the metaphor of the matrix trilogy.. But.. It's too hard for me to put the whole game in place for anyone else to see. Not that I DO see, but I keep trying. Like someone once said, "People don't ask why.. But I ask why I ask why." I AM why? I AM what? What IS? “If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain ”

Yall

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to the prison planet. If you are here and you have a soul you did something wrong. It could take you multiple lifetimes to learn your mistakes and be tested repeatedly to see if the crimes are no longer a part of your being. You have free will so you can be a poet, an artist a banker, whatever role you want to be here. None if it matters though if you do not discover your true purpose. If you start to head toward your old ways blockades will arise, if you keep pursuing and not questioning your path you are not learning to change.

If you die and see the tunnel of white light and don't understand the reality of your being you can be tricked right back into reincarnating here. If you don't know the reality of the source, have never connected to it, never been given a purpose you will be tricked with promises of heaven and come right back. While you can have free will and choose what to do if you get lost for too long in the pleasures of this world, the quest for power and money, you will run out of time to reform eventually. Every age maybe only 144,000 are allowed out if they actually can figure what out is. If we don't have enough people reconnected to the source humans lose and the demons are let out of their cages to destroy us, and much worse until we reach the black hole that will judge us all. We bring this upon ourselves by being tricked by this illusion.

I also believe the Sun is the super computer gathering all the data on our action. It also has the ability to level us up via spontaneous evolution after an amount of time. This evolution has been blocked and is being blocked by something. Possibly the Moon, Haarp, or another apparatus. Something is kicking on and absorbing the Suns bursts of radiation to us. Even other stars are kicking in and not getting through. Teslas Wardenclyffe tower would have solved all this by vibrating and putting out the right frequencies for us to evolve but the Elites discovered it's true purpose and put him on house arrest.

This is no longer a prison of reform it has become a prison of slavery and soon it will be literal slavery and we will be numbered and catalog based on DNA compatibility like the Jews. There are those here that know all the secrets they have destroyed our history and they don't want us ever getting back out. I am not sure all my hypothesis are correct but you may get better answers once you are awakened. I believe 528hz binaural beats and music are the kick to awaken from this dream just like Inception. Then from there you need the red pill which is your third eye. From their get ready to fight off some agent Smiths in your life.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
Welcome to the prison planet. If you are here and you have a soul you did something wrong. It could take you multiple lifetimes to learn your mistakes and be tested repeatedly to see if the crimes are no longer a part of your being. You have free will so you can be a poet, an artist a banker, whatever role you want to be here. None if it matters though if you do not discover your true purpose. If you start to head toward your old ways blockades will arise, if you keep pursuing and not questioning your path you are not learning to change.

If you die and see the tunnel of white light and don't understand the reality of your being you can be tricked right back into reincarnating here. If you don't know the reality of the source, have never connected to it, never been given a purpose you will be tricked with promises of heaven and come right back. While you can have free will and choose what to do if you get lost for too long in the pleasures of this world, the quest for power and money, you will run out of time to reform eventually. Every age maybe only 144,000 are allowed out if they actually can figure what out is. If we don't have enough people reconnected to the source humans lose and the demons are let out of their cages to destroy us, and much worse until we reach the black hole that will judge us all. We bring this upon ourselves by being tricked by this illusion.

I also believe the Sun is the super computer gathering all the data on our action. It also has the ability to level us up via spontaneous evolution after an amount of time. This evolution has been blocked and is being blocked by something. Possibly the Moon, Haarp, or another apparatus. Something is kicking on and absorbing the Suns bursts of radiation to us. Even other stars are kicking in and not getting through. Teslas Wardenclyffe tower would have solved all this by vibrating and putting out the right frequencies for us to evolve but the Elites discovered it's true purpose and put him on house arrest.

This is no longer a prison of reform it has become a prison of slavery and soon it will be literal slavery and we will be numbered and catalog based on DNA compatibility like the Jews. There are those here that know all the secrets they have destroyed our history and they don't want us ever getting back out. I am not sure all my hypothesis are correct but you may get better answers once you are awakened. I believe 528hz binaural beats and music are the kick to awaken from this dream just like Inception. Then from there you need the red pill which is your third eye. From their get ready to fight off some agent Smiths in your life.

I find your response, frankly, enthralling. I wonder how you go about the day to day, with all that in your head, really, if you truly subscribe to all that. However, I also find much truth here. Having said that, I think there may be a bit more to what you have outlined, and that there is some "wiggle room," for those knowing what you have elucidated and wishing to come back to save, whatever and whomever can be.....

Which, if this were true, would mean, that Smith comes in all shapes and sizes to you, to make sure you are no more than collected energy, for utilization, at the end of the day, so that you cannot warn nor save anyone else.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interesting concept OP and nice thread. I believe there are intelligences, spirits whatever you want to call them that do feel trapped. I recently had an epiphany that there is a way for "everyone" to get out of these spheres of illusions that are sectioned off in event horizons of vibration. All vibrational matter must be reconciled into one frequency, no one gets out until everyone gets out. All souls remain "trapped" until they realize they must be in harmony with the universal heartbeat or pulse. If i did not suffer hallucinations of the pineal gland immediately after this i would have chuckled at myself for such an interesting thought.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
s&f
fabulous thread, appreciate all contributions

i could go on & on about this but, instead, i'll advise studying g i gurdjieff, who made this subject & a million other equally important issues, his life's work... the "all & everything series", which covers the laws of world creation and reciprocal maintenance... i keep an open mind to everything, but he makes great sense to me

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Trust me these were not things I believed in until about 3 months ago. I was following a rabbit and I accidentally found what I was looking for and as they say once you are down the rabbit hole you can't come back.

The "wiggle room" exists. Some can choose to incarnate here for the experience, but there knowledge of past lives is wiped so they can be trapped here for what seems like a long time to us. It is probably a few hours in their reality. Some are "Mahatmas" they choose to keep coming back into the game to help humanity. They can also get caught up in the trap though. Some are also new souls though brought in guilty of no crimes.

The agents smiths in your life will start appearing the closer you get to the truth. They can be women who try to tempt you from other relationships, or come too easy. New job offers at higher pay. Friends appear trying to get you to drugs. Some may try to get you interested in a new hobby that feeds your ego Weight lifting etc. I would decline an offer to go somewhere and they would entice it by saying oh my treat. They try to keep you distracted and happy with the simulated life. Which is fine unless you realize you have been here long enough. One of the great tricks is to try and get you to buy a new car or something that keeps you financially plugged in. Also realize some have switched sides and help too.

When you start to realize the elites understand we are amnesiac souls you can see why they don't care about what they do. 9/11 means nothing to them but a harvesting of energy. This is the reason for Crowleys " do what thou wilst" slogan. You can do what you want if you don't care about ever getting out or choose to side the dark side of the board. I have chosen to be an agent of light now and to wake people up if they need to be. Just not on a massive scale because the Smiths really hate that.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So earth is Las Vegas of the solar system?

not sure i really need a second line

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

I've got to say, I have rarely read anyone being so honest at the expense of being labelled mental, and I totally concur with you. However, you just have more guts or ba$$ls than me....for I would never have laid it out quite like that, though I do believe what you say....but my life experience is what it is, and has warned me from too much honesty at not, perhaps, the right time...it's called being prudent, I think....

I just spent a half hour typing a reply to a thread about Jesus and the crucifiction. It disappeared when I was done. Can't get it back. Anytime I wax philosophical on this site about this particular matter, agent Smith is hungry in my comp.
Not to be paranoid, but it has become quite a regular occurrence in this particular subject matter and my participation in it. What this tells me, and why I mention it, is about the "wiggle room" we both alluded to, here.
There is a time and a place, a season, for everything, and everyone......and some knowledge is evidently not to be passed on in the wrong places, to the wrong people or at the wrong time. Not to say I am so arrogant I believe I have answers no others have.....just to say it is what it is, and we are here, to stay true to what we know, see, and experience, or to cave, and come back, again, to do it over or suffer even worse possible consequences.

Either way, thanks for your ellucidations. Very much. And I mean that. Be safe, and be well.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You right in your theory, but you fail to understand one thing. what the soul really is, why they are trapped in our bodys? Or are they really trapped? why we human live a short amount of years, we got old and sick? I put it this way, we are batteries a source of life energy, and once the life energy is depleted, the soul move along to another body. Why to feed and learn, we are mere hosts for a dimensional parasite, the fallen angels. The truth is far more obscure then you ever imagine to be possible. Our spirit belong to this universe, it is from the same essence, the soul is not. But here it find a way to live forever feeding on our body's energy.
All mystery schools know about it, and was this the secret they held. The ancient egyptians use the pyramids with a concentrated magnetic force from the earth to remove this parasite. It is this soul, or divine essence if you want call it this way, because it was this the image it was pass to you and to the entire world, that the soul is divine essence, and the body is material. The spirit is not mature enough to fight this invader, and we can't use all potential of our minds, because it blocks us the ability to know and set us free.
Jesus don't show to their disciples the soul only, or the divine essence above their heads as a tongue of fire, he liberate them from it, think about it

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Good stuff OP. Maybe it is not necessarily a trap, but rather an incubator or egg.

Perhaps all of the life-forms including human beings are in a constant state of evolution --- not just physically but on a consciousness level... Or soul as you put it.

The idea of buddhist ascension, or good-christian heaven-afterlife is based on the philosophy that we are all simply here until we no longer need to be.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I can't say how many, The "concensus" is about a 100 billion.

People. Thats how many have been conceived here.

What? Look, if you weren't human at conception, you ain't human now.

All the souls that were ever add up to about a 100 billion. That includes those that died in the womb (or outside it).

They are around somewhere. Most of them anyway. I say most, because some dudes supposedly left in "fiery chariots" or "glowing clouds".

Otherwise, everyone that has ever been born here, lived here, or died here ... is still here. They got to be. Where they going to go? Have you ever tried to leave earth? It takes rockets to do that.

We stuck in the gravity well. Until some day...

Meanwhile, nobody is going anywhere. You got to answer for your deeds. You got to stand tall before the man first before anyone gets away from here.

I guess in that sense you could say this is a prison planet.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I just spent a half hour typing a reply to a thread about Jesus and the crucifiction. It disappeared when I was done. Can't get it back. Anytime I wax philosophical on this site about this particular matter, agent Smith is hungry in my comp.
Not to be paranoid, but it has become quite a regular occurrence in this particular subject matter and my participation in it. What this tells me, and why I mention it, is about the "wiggle room" we both alluded to, here.
There is a time and a place, a season, for everything, and everyone......and some knowledge is evidently not to be passed on in the wrong places, to the wrong people or at the wrong time. Not to say I am so arrogant I believe I have answers no others have.....just to say it is what it is, and we are here, to stay true to what we know, see, and experience, or to cave, and come back, again, to do it over or suffer even worse possible consequences.

Either way, thanks for your ellucidations. Very much. And I mean that. Be safe, and be well.

ok so this post alone was enough to make me get out of bed and turn on the computer so that I might type up a more coherent response, rather than fuss with the phone browser and its fidgety keys.

Wow, where do I start. Firstly Tetra congrats on your grasp of the subtle, I think you will know what I mean by that and I know you know because of your prudence and choice of language. I myself choose my words with great care as I have experienced what you speak of in this reply from "X god of war" God of war thank you for your contribution it truly is great to see honesty in a world drowning in self delusion.

Tetra, like yourself I have had numerous instances where I will be writing a passion filled reply to a subject matter that I truly feel resonates with my path and where I want to improve on and find due to some gremlin in the system be it either an uncontrolled action by my very own arm or because of technical difficulties in the medium we use to communicate in the form of computers and the internet. Something invariably destroys the message. Browser shut downs or crashes, I accidentally close the entire browser when only trying to minimize to do more research, even now while writing this I have to pay particular attention.

I hear you loud and clear about sometimes thinking "that's ridiculous, how could there be a system in place to keep me in check from sharing ideas with people. I am a nobody compared to the quality of ideas that have come before me." Maybe its a way for us to feel like we are touching on a topic that should not be touched on. I dont know but what I do know is that there are always repercussions if I push the issue.

I have since I was a kid had the ability to "bend" the rules of physics in my dreams. I didnt know what it was until I was about 17 or 18. It was then that I learned about lucid dreaming, that was almost 18 years ago and since then I have created worlds in the dream realm that I can revisit but not by choice yet. its like playing street fighter and the stage is random but they are usually all based on real world counterparts but different in many ways. non-Euclidean geometry plays a big part of dream architecture, anyway in these stages various scenarios play out lucid and non lucid (I only have 1 or 2 lucid dreams a week more if I take montmorency cherry extract- good source of melatonin)

So while going about whatever the subject matter of the dream is there are some characters withing the dream sequence who are not "native" is the only word I can describe them as. They dont fit and I cant control them and they know that I am lucid. they usually travel in pairs and always seem to wear black. Like I said I dont know if this is a projection of my subconscious or these entities are real and have the ability to invade dreams. But I do know that fear permeates them like stink on a pig. They aren't evil so much as they are corruption of a natural system. Either way I dont hang around to when I come across these characters. I usually just change "stages" by creating a doorway and jumping into another random stage hoping they dont follow.

The reason I mention all this is because I believe the dream world which is very real, is somehow linked to the actions of the waking world. And the fact that a lot of people forget their dreams I believe is somehow linked to the fact most people forget their past lives. You can live an entire life in the blink of an eye.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The dark matrix is collapsing while trying to expand itself resulting in a thinning of the illusion all veils that have gridded our planetary frequency for the last 13,000 years or so. It's basically a frequency net with many loops such as identifying as your body or your race, nationality etc. Your lower chakras are tied into this net. Our star has shifted in frequency as well. Fear can only offer us illusion to dull our hearts.. The Light is our connection to Divine Source. Christ pierced the net but they created a loop for this as well. It's within us, not outside of us.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is the oldest conspiracy in the world, many album covers convay this conspiracy

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I would go so far as to say this "universe" is the so called trap. I perceive it as a game rather than a trap. I think the the battle between light and dark is just confusion between it being a war or a game. If i enter the highest state of consciousness that i am able to achieve i can sit down with one person and easily perceive what you call "agent smith". If i am in a group then there are multiple smiths present. I cannot outrun this as smith can be anywhere it wants to be as long as i can perceive it. When i am doing this it would be like perceiving two realities at the same time and it causes headaches. Never the less i would describe it as watching people being used like a phone of sorts and they appear to be artificial intelligences to me when i am perceiving reality like this. It makes me wonder about paranoia and how others could be effected. I did not really get paranoid as i was fascinated at first then got bored out of my brains because Smith does not like being perceived lol. It was like having the cheats to the game that i am still playing. Things that are seen cannot be unseen even if they are hallucinations!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Good stuff OP. Maybe it is not necessarily a trap, but rather an incubator or egg.

Perhaps all of the life-forms including human beings are in a constant state of evolution --- not just physically but on a consciousness level... Or soul as you put it.

The idea of buddhist ascension, or good-christian heaven-afterlife is based on the philosophy that we are all simply here until we no longer need to be.

good metaphor and I agree this planet is indeed in one of its pupate stages on the brink of evolution, BUT something is holding it back. Like a couple mid coitus on the verge of climax with an energy level verging on crescendo but never quite reaching the other side. It feels draining because we are being drained. as a planet we are being harvested. Emotions are energy and very powerful ones at that. Think about all the bad traffic during peak hour on all the roads in all the countries with all those people facing frustrations and angers. All those Thousands of millions of people festering with negative emotions day in day out over and over again for years. WOW now that is cheap energy right there. Then look at the fear mass media generates on a daily basis and all the people even here on ATS that feed into it. Doom porn is big business because its a powerful source of energy. its also very cheap and serves many uses. Then there is sexual energy probably second only to love, lust is a powerful beast indeed. more than half the planet I would say is drunk on lust and feeds regularly and with abandon.

Look at the direction society is heading in, the world as a whole is careening towards self destruction with abandon no less.Unless we change the energy we are feeding this planet I dont want to be around for whatever that hatches out of that egg if you get my drift

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks for the solidarity, it seems there are fewer people asking legitimate questions about the most important things these days so again thanks for you contribution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join