It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bilions do not heed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Folks,

The "signs" are all here. In the sun, in the skies, in the markets, in the immorality, greed and bigotry of this generation, but still I come across many in this EASTERN part of the world who have NO CLUE of what's going on. Momentarily it makes me sad on visualizing on how these billions will suffer to the extreme, how their ego will be broken to pieces, how they will lose their kin and kith, their homes, food suppy, money, pray lose everything what makes an 'addicted' man of this generation.

In 2011 I quit my managerial job in the Software industry, took my daughter out of school, and bought a small piece of land in a village area. On making complete sense from all angles of what is coming, based on my faithful practice of Vipassana meditation of 10 years, I could with little effort "decode" the length and breadth of "the event". The leap of faith was easy for me, and I am thankful to the Lord for inspiration. Otherwise it would not have been an easy decision. Having lived all my life in urban areas, I urgently had to learn many things about living off the land. The water supply, milk supply, and learning to grow some veggies apart from the storage prepping was high on the agenda. 2.5 years down the line, working hard and practicing, I am a confident homesteader and have thought through most of the situations that are about to be presented to the world. I will surely present some advice in a separate post, and also take in advice from fellow members.

I have tried to talk to some people in the family and otherwise and tried to guide them on the subject of the "Living God" and the judgment that is about to be pronounced, and all the abundant signs abound. But sadly no one heeds one insane man. :-) In the West, there may be one in hundred or thousand who would, if not totally understand, agree that world is becoming a dangerous place, and climate change is almost a reality. In the East, the ratio is one in a billion! Appalling...

"OMNE IGNOTUM PRO MAGNIFICO" - "Everything unknown is magnificent"

The magnificent mystery of God. Mankind craves mysteries about God. The subject of God is such that people prefer a veil. Beyond comprehension. Beyond explanation by mortals. The Lord of all things that exist. A 'mystery' is something dark, obscure, secret, puzzling. What is ‘mysterious’ is inexplicable, even incomprehensible. No one reaches there. No, not one.

They crave mysteries. They want abstraction. Every mystery becomes absurdly childish when once demystified. The magnificence is taken away. Too simple to reason.

Quote from Mr. Arthur Conan Doyle: "But for the trained reasoner to admit such intrusions into his own delicate and finely adjusted temperament was to introduce a distracting factor which might throw a doubt upon all his mental results."

Such intrusions on matters of faith are preposterous. Faith begins where reason sinks exhausted. Beyond the human reason is the divine reason, to our feebleness the great absurdity, the infinite absurd, which confounds us and which we believe. Such intrusions are seen as attempts to sow doubts. Moreso, doubts about the sanity of the distracter ensue. Faith is an addiction, and breaking it leads to unbearable drug withdrawal symptoms.

So who deserves to unveil the inextricable mysteries of god? Such magnificence can only be talked about by magnificent, charming, witty people, with uncanny abilities, their stature proven by the size of the flock that follows. They are the gifted ones, whom people care to listen to.

Or people who talk about planets and their influence on the man and the times, astrology, or the lines of the hands? Look at all the genius in the world, in myriad of subjects, and the one fit to be called the Lord of all things should be someone "Grand". Someone unreachable. For who can judge this planet must be a dimensionally superior entity, untouchable by the temporal world and their arguments.

So that is where the matter lies, and such charming FAITH LEADERS have already been "bought"/"planted" by the system, so there goes the PIED PIPER OF HAMELIN with all his rats down the cliff. We can't help; just watch.

Regards,

A
edit on 3-5-2013 by isonofman because: Formatting fix

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome,

That was a very interesting read and would love to hear more of what you have found the truths of this "Event" that is coming to be.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but posts, such as this one, are usually looked down on and laughed at. Especially in the introduction forum.
Anyway welcome to ATS! Hopefully you'll delve deeper into this topic and shed some light on it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Never mind, dearest. Based on the state of one's depth of understanding, people can freely decide to laugh or mull.

It would be not fair, at least for me, if I wrote posts based on the kind of response it will receive, as long as the content is not comical. :-)

This was just plain introductory wonder, what else, to get some some comments from people, other than the five I received for a plain "Hello" post.

Your comments later led me to believe that maybe this content was a little more advanced for an introductory forum. Maybe you are right, and this seems to be a learning. But I was *really* introducing the dilemma and situation that the world is in today, and trying to start some discussion from the new members if they see people reacting the same about the premonition.

Rgds,

A
edit on 3-5-2013 by isonofman because: Added some more text

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by isonofman

Awesome intro post! I loved it. As to your last remark - I don't know how to sit back and watch.

Everything in me screams - "Do something!" So I'm here and I talk instead of just watching. If only to get it out of my own head and give my husband a break!

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading more of your posts! Flag for you.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Welcome OP, as the old saying goes; you can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink. The majority of the population live in denial as they simply can not handle the reality of things. Their idea is that it will somehow all be better tomorrow and work itself out. Then when they find their world crumbling around them they become victims of their own lack of preparation.

Chamberlain came back to England waving a piece of paper say that they had peace in Europe. Less than 30 days later Hitler invaded Poland and WWII was on. Everyone new war was coming but few did anything to protect their family's. Those that did survived and the rest...well lets just say history doesn't leave a very pretty picture.

Today is nothing different, few have prepared and the majority have not, history repeats. The war will occur, the unprepared will parish and those that did will survive to pickup the pieces and carry on. The best you can do is warn family and friends but it's up to them to heed the warning and take action. That's all you can do, like the horse, it's up to them to drink.
edit on 5/3/2013 by pstrron because: added greeting

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The third generation (wave) is already born from my point of view so things are getting better and humanity is evolving slowly. Many in that generation will be a pain in the backside for the religious people to convert to their watered down understanding.
. I do not think the other side is very confusing at all when you see past the religions and go for the source but humanity is a insane mystery from my point of view caught up in duality.

I will do my part to bring the story forward.
. And if worse case scenario happens there will just be a reseed and this planet will be usable again in about 1 million years if somebody do not terraform it faster, but I do not think it will come to that.
edit on 3-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Your comments later led me to believe that maybe this content was a little more advanced for an introductory forum. Maybe you are right, and this seems to be a learning. But I was *really* introducing the dilemma and situation that the world is in today, and trying to start some discussion from the new members if they see people reacting the same about the premonition.

Aye, it is really advanced for the intro forum, and unfortunately a lot of newer members will most likely not read your post in its entirety and proceed to troll you.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

And? Let them. I always thought of introductory threads to be completely laughable, and this one was nice for a change, it actually had some meaning other then the usual crew coming in and saying "Welcome, here's your tin foil hat!" "Welcome to the freak show" and blah blah blah.

OP's post was actually hmmm what do you call it.... thought provoking? Gee, I know that's hard to come by in this day and age.

I also love that the usual crew of a few mods and posters with their images of tin foil hats didn't reply to this thread, instead you have some snickering post about how OP is going to be trolled because his post is too "advanced".

Man I just don't get it.

People are strange.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Exactly pstrron. And some of these horses I come across are thirsty but want to "time" the drink. :-) They respond that they are vigilant about world affairs, and they will "start" once they see the first missile fired or when currencies start dying. They want to "time" this thing - "time" as in "timing" the markets.

So when there are just too many quakes, they get ready to "prep", and suddenly the quakes fall silent. Not the right "time" yet, they deduce.
So when Kim Jong announces nuclear war, they get ready to "prep", and suddenly all talk of war goes away. Not the right "time" yet, they deduce.
Then there is news about microbes of ebola, marburg, hantavirus, malaria, flu which have evolved into beasts on which NO MEDICINE will work, they get uneasy, and then suddenly the media goes silent, and the news-stories vanish. Nothing yet to "fear" they deduce, let's wait until it hits homeland and then they will act.

We will "time" the prep. We will store everything "fresh". We will "outsmart" them all. We will "learn" things once the time is right. Timing is everything, for some of them.

Regards,

A

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Hello.

People do not understand because they have replaced faith with measurement during past few centuries.

They seek knowledge byway measurement only, because it gives them technology - and technology gives them wealth.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

First of all - Welcome!

Second - I agree with all you are saying.

Third - Just to put another perspective on all this "surviving" - which, as I said, I agree with - but, I work with some really nice people who live christian lives - "middle class" if you will - that say things like - "If my nieghbor was hungry, I'd have to share food with them" despite the fact that they live in a city and in an area where they will probably be shot dead - not for food, but their tv set, or tennis shoes, or any prescription drug they might have in their house. I have one co-worker who is really afraid of the viruses that may be being constructed by "them". and he wants to "get his affairs in order".

I'm 50 years old, and sometimes I am envious of the people that are dying a natural death right now.

Because, I understand what is coming.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Premonition of what ? What exactly do you think is going to happen? Because by the way you wrote your post. Its nice that people live on the land and stuff. I guess people need their distractions from the reality of what is going on here.

People are not only to blaim, for as much as they worship the beast. But it is the beast that is here. Tempting humans. Sustainable development is something i would think about after the war for our souls. But that's just me. Wasting time building a farm or a light house for 2 years only to have it not really matter anymore if you catch my drift.

new topics

top topics

join