It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Report Implicates Saudi Government in 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I call BS. It's just so funny right after 9/11 happened, it didn't take them long to tell us who did it with their pictures of a bunch of arabs. It's like these are all the people who were on the plane, "Oh there I see arabs, they must of done it because they hate us!" Or let's put these pictures of these dead arabs on and tell them it's them they can't prove it wrong.

As far as I'm concerned it was USA and Israel behind 9/11.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

FBI Report Implicates Saudi Government in 9/11

www.zerohedge.com

A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks.

This week, the Miami Herald provided more evidence of a Saudi link:

A Saudi family who “fled” their Sarasota area home weeks before 9/11 had “many connections” to “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001,” according to newly released FBI records.

One partially declassified document, marked “secret,” lists three of those individuals and ties them to the Venice, Fla., flight scho
(visit the link for the full news article)

If the Saudi's were involved then it's not so far fetched to believe that factions of the US government were most likely involved!
I don't expect the FBI will be putting out any reports on US connections to 911!
There was also no reason to invade Saudi Arabia because they use the petro dollar, have a central bank and have no intentions of pricing their oil in euro's or gold like Iraq, Libya or Syria!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by R_Clark

I say they should consider all known knowns.

If the US government was this complacent in the first WTC attack then why would we think things would be any different 8 years later?
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”
Conclusion = Government conspiracy

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Is the Saudi petro-dollar becoming a useless commodity or gaining strength do you think as America builds up to financial ruin?
It would be interesting to know, purely because it would reveal who the true puppet was.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Ah, and they fault us for using logic and call us CTs.

The part I never digested in relation to that story is that the FAA grounded all planes, including one that was to fly for the sole purpose of delivering transplant organs, announcing no exceptions to their rule. The intended organ recipients were out of much-needed luck and may well have died but the Saudis were allowed to leave, and who knows but that Atta and some of his cronies could have been whisked out on that flight too.

When a farmer delivers a load of dung, whether it be from cows or horses or sheep, it still smells like manure.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I've always thought that we didn't reprimand the Saudi's for 911 and their other terrorist attacks because of their oil but something inside of me is telling me that there is way more to it then that. SO it does appear that the U.S. is a puppet of the Saudis, but WHY? Maybe they have a secret lab where they grow Bacon from pig eggs or something crazy like that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Nope. Oil. Look at all the rich Saudis. If they didn't sit on oil they would be rich tribesman marrying their nieces and daughters. It's entirely true, it's entirely known by people there and people in the US.

The ones that have money are so damn tacky with it.... They werent meant to have in the first place

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Saudi's involved in 9/11?? Who would have ever guessed. Obviously the majority of supposed hijackers coming from Saudi Arabia wouldn't have been some kind of a clue or anything.

What does it for me is is that 15 of the 19 9/11'ers applied for their US entry visas in their country of origin....SAUDI ARABIA...

Four at the embassy in Riyadh:
Hamza Alghamdi (10/17/2000), Mohand Alshehri (10/23/2000), Majed Moqed (11/20/2000) and Satam Al Suqami (11/21/2000).

Eleven at the US consulate in Jeddah:
Hani Hanjour (11/2/1997 and 9/25/2000), Khalid Almihdhar (4/7/1999 and 6/13/2001), Saeed Alghamdi (9/4/2000 and 6/12/2001), and Ahmed Alnami (10/28/2000 and 4/28/2001), Nawaf Alhazmi (4/3/1999), Ahmed Alghamdi (9/3/2000), Wail Alshehri (10/24/2000), Waleed M. Alshehri (10/24/2000), Abdulaziz Alomari (6/18/2001), Salem Alhazmi (6/20/2001), and Ahmed Alhaznawi (11/12/2000)

September 1987-March 1989: Head US Consular Official Claims He’s Told to Issue Visas to Unqualified Applicants

In the CIA run and staffed Jeddah consulate Michael Springman was forced to give out over 100 visas by order of his superiors.

edit on 1-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Abosolutely the best post I have seen concerning the Saudi link to 9/11!

The one vid above shows ex-representive Cynthia McKinny at her finest! (she must be an ATFer.)

I miss her alot; especially after John Stewart airs vids of some of these congressional representatives we have never heard of and see/here what complete dumbasses are voted into office year after year..

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You've got it backwards. Saudi Arabia (or their government) is under the control of the US government (or more specifically, the globalists in control of our government)

Not the other way around

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's almost like the US government needs an excuse to invade Saudi Arabia. Sounds way too risky, I know, but what if they wanted to encourage an all-out jahad within the US as a pretext to martial law? That would be the way to do it. Just saying...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Star and flag. The Saudis had involvement. The Bush admin had blacked out 29 pages of documents related to them and 9/11 for the commission. That's why the 9/11 commission was unable to investigate further. They were stonewalled and told to bugger off, look elsewhere.

But Saudi Arabia is untouchable. Not only for their oil, but their influence, especially where the petro dollar is concerned. So don't count on any justice getting done here.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But Saudi Arabia is untouchable. Not only for their oil, but their influence, especially where the petro dollar is concerned. So don't count on any justice getting done here.

The Saudis have been pulling strings and giving orders since the 80's....

For example anyone remember Death of a princess.

The Saudis pressured the US and the UK not to put it on TV, under threat of "economic" sanctions....and we all know what that means.....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We (the west) divided up the Arabian peninsular after WWII, effectively giving the House of Saud their oil reserves; There is ABSOLUTELY no reason we cant re-distribute those oil fields by force. One poster mentioned Mecca and Medina being catalysts for non-saudi muslims to embark on holy-war with the west, but the entire muslim world would thank us for liberating those sites from Saudi control. Must muslims hate Saudi's, and most Saudi's hate the House of Saud...

Mushroom cloud over Riyadh. Problem solved.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
it's deeper than that.. it's occultic.. it's the house of saud...

from sodom!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

All 9/11 Airports Serviced by One Israeli Owned Company

whatreallyhappened.com...

if I am not mistaken the underwearbomber and the shoe bomber too
then there are the only people actually arrested for 911...and let go..the dancing
Israelis

yep, lets nuke the Saudis...who do what the US Dollar tells them to do
and who controls the USD?
" give me control of the money...."

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I remember watching George Bush on TV, telling the world that the 9/11 attack was the begining of a new war, the war on terror.

I remember him saying that "if your not with us, your with the terrorists".

I remember him saying "that no country that harbours or funds terrorism will be safe and will be the enemy"

Well, now the Federal Bureau of Investigation has implicated Saudi Arabia directly in acts of terrorism in relation to 9/11.

"Our enemy is a radical network of terrorist's AND EVERY GOVERNMENT THAT SUPPORTS THEM".

Isnt it time to honor that pledge again, against a known terror funding nation.

Saudi Arabia harbours and funds wahabi jihadist terrorism, and this comes from the top down.

We're not talking about people collecting money in the streets, we're talking about million dollar funding from powerful families with connections to the ruling family of Saudi Arabia.

PLEASE NOTE THE SMIRK ON RUMSFELD'S FACE AT 2.41

edit on 4-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

One could argue the converse also: that it was the saudis who were doing the bidding of their american puppeteers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join