It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream last night of the humankinds future or was it the past.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I had a vivid dream last night, that i can only describe as a glimpse into the future, or was it the past.

I was on a large space craft aircraft carrier size, and travelling through space. I was standing in an observation room, and could see open space, but quickely the space craft converged into the region of a planet, which i didnt recognise at first, because it was very dark looking as if all the life had been squeezed out of it. The planet was earth.

The spacecraft descended into the atmosphere and i find myself now walking through the corridors of the space craft. What i notice is the corridor is more accurately described as a shopping mall sized thorougfare, as it is very wide. I see very few people as i walk through. The floors, roof and ceiling are all brilliant white and seemlessly joined. The floor is laid with a square matrix tile pattern and the walls appear to have door entrance in some places, and even what appears like frontages indicating rooms, or offices inside.

Best way i can describe it is like walking through a very modern but deserted shopping centre. Another thing i notice is how clean it all looks, i mean surgically clean. I eventually come to the end of the corridor which opens to a wide hub which has circular rings of seating, and the light is yellower, warmer and friendlier. I can see there are balconies and other levels above, as the walls rise and slope inwards to eventually meet the apex of a roof mabey a hundred metres above.

I can see i have entered the open hub space through one of other corridors which also are entrances to the area. I remember running around through the hub area, and see a designated marked rectangular area enslotted to the wall. I figure it must be a lift, as it has a griping rail. I step on and grab the rail and the thing then rises, i stay on until it reachs the top.

I step off and find myself facing a corridor, much narrower than before. I walk and enter the first open room on right. I find myself in a control room of sorts. The control room is like the one in the new startrek movie, but with notable exceptions there is no captains chair, nor consoles with seats in middle of the control room. There are a few seats around but joined to floor.

I start looking at the walls and there seems to be also a lack of identiable switches and controls on the walls. There is however a prominant red glowing band of energy, running horizontally across wall from one end of control room to next. There is a black person donned in a white jump suit clothing looking at and touching something on wall, above the pulsating band which is at level with his midsection. The band is pulsating with a ball of intensity that runs back and forth along the band length rythmically and steadily. There is also a large rectangular shape screen monitor on the wall and if you move your gaze to the left or right of the screen, appears to follow my gaze to give a panoramic view in all directions.

The black person in the jump suit appears busy and looks at me with a concerned look as he scurries past me to another console. The space craft is coming down to descend so i guess hes worried about that, mabey his job is to regulate the crafts power to compensate for gravity.

Any way, i now find myself on the ground and looking up at the underside of the space ship and, its hovering mabey four hundred metres in air and its hovering silently, a very dark and ominous cigar looking shape, silhouetted against the dark viel of the nigh sky.

I look around and see people not far from where i am standing, and i wonder why are they there. Have they come for the ship, waiting to get on ship, or is the craft delivering provisions to them.

I dont have time to think it over as F-22 jet like fighter roars above in the sky, which appears to frighten everyone, to running like spooked cattle and taking cover behind a fence line. I look around see there isnt much to take cover behind because the buidlings look very much levelled to the ground in ruins.

The fighter roars over again but this time very low over the heads of people and i see it shoot out a missle which zeros precisely on them huddled togther.

The next thing i see is not dead people but im looking at the underside of the large space ship again, and watching worm like things being released from the corners of space ship. I hear a voice explaining to me that the worms will find people and embed themselves into the brains of people, to take over a specific part function of human brain. The voice explains any brain function can be altered according to what worm in used.

I know strange dream.

Why were the people being bombed? im not sure but guessing it was to create fear, as the worms guidance system is focused on fear, in the same way a blind bat is guided by radiating sound.
edit on 27-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

My dream last night of the humankinds future or was it the past.

it's the present!
seriously!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Scientists said that most people have mood altering parasites in them, so that part is already happening. It could be a dream of the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Sounds like you watched the previews for Oblivion and Elysium ;p

Interesting dream that you had though, of course anything I say about your dream would just be speculation. Why would there be bombing.....who was the target and did anyone mention blood? >.>

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This doesnt sound like a dream, more of an out of body realtime experience; probably wont help as in cause more questions. Do not feel alone in these experiences I have them frequently, one way to tell, is do you feel objects hurt yourself and feel the pain? taste food, smell things, as in your 5 senses are working?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The next thing i see is not dead people but im looking at the underside of the large space ship again, and watching worm like things being released from the corners of space ship. I hear a voice explaining to me that the worms will find people and embed themselves into the brains of people, to take over a specific part function of human brain. The voice explains any brain function can be altered according to what worm in used.

when this was voiced to me, i should of also mentioned a hollogram of the human brain was also presented in front of me. Different regions of the brain had different colours. It showed me the target section of the brain being focused on, and when the worm entered the colour of this segment of the brain changed. Im trying to remember now the segment of the brain bu these images were presented in front of me as the voice narrated. It was like i was being taught, undergoing training session.

What was interesting is the worm, actually does a trick like you see in the thing, it replicates seemlessly the section of the brain target at the genetic cell level, so that the host becomes an actual irreplacable part of the human brain biology that will pass from one genetic offspring to next. This was explained to me and shown in close up of the brain section being overtaken.

edit on 27-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Very interesting. I wonder if the worms would be detectable by any accessible means? Is there any way to remove it or could you just add another worm to change it back the way it was?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Very interesting. I wonder if the worms would be detectable by any accessible means? Is there any way to remove it or could you just add another worm to change it back the way it was?

Good question, which i dont know answers unfortunately.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Find the part about the worms really alarming. So these manipulators were positives? Or Rogue? We have ability over our DNA and biology with our perception, beliefs and mind, and I wonder if they are deliberately targetting people who are waking up, to limit them OR if they are trying to facilitate more waking up.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Look on You Tube for "dying NASA scientist". I think his You Tube channel is NASAjim or close to it.
He apparently did confession videos that his lawyer released after his death.
He said on one of the videos, aliens worm things took over parts of people's brain
in a spiritual holographic way. They could detect the infestation somehow. Weird!!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It all sounded good until you mentioned the worms, that's freaky, reminds me of the Goa'uld.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Dude, this is the fourth time in the past three day's I've heard of people having dreams of zombie worms. My brother, my dad, and my buddy Adam.

I have the major creeps now, thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What did the people look like? What kind of clothes? Do you remember any words being spoken by them?

So they said the majority of us humans have brain parasites. Sounds pretty serious, I hope there's a cure fro that... I wonder what differences would.be noticeable in someone who does not possess these things. Maybe these people, being the minority, are somehow treated differently by the parasite people. Like an outcast. I wonder if the brain parasites have a way of recognising that and tells you to hold this person back from success in any way possible.

I wonder if these are the same as what you saw. Seems it would be in our distant past then. It doesn't seem like they are there to help, but maybe I'm wrong. Seeing how they are based on fear...I don't think I'm wrong though.

It's amazing how at the beginning when you were talking about the guy concerned about landing, I was like ok these are the good guys. For no reason. Maybe they think they're good. Maybe they go around and suppress other up and coming planets to eliminate future competition... Or maybe they're responsible for our evolution, who knows?

new topics

top topics

join